100 rs credited by mobikwik in wallet showing as reimbursement from mobikwik

219°
Gujarat Titans
ami123

100 rs credited by mobikwik in wallet showing as reimbursement from mobikwik

Any idea whats this and check your accounts too

Expired
17 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

cashback for paying credit card using rupay debit card

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Mobikwik – Flat 100 cashback on Credit Card bill using RuPay debit card

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...mi

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied

@bohemian okay got it

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

finally going to trust MB. Did anyone get cb for virtual rupay DC? Like paytm rupay dc?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got it too..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The cb is for January month txn…Right?

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
chiragshah99999612 wrote:

finally going to trust MB. Did anyone get cb for virtual rupay DC? Like paytm rupay dc?

Please let me also know if anyone got, will make a bill payment

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
deep_ wrote:

The cb is for January month txn…Right?

Yes

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

Please let me also know if anyone got, will make a bill payment

I heard same RuPay debit card working on different mobikwik account, same credit card billpay.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Yes

Bro, I did txn on 25 of Jan, didn’t receive cashback.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
deep_ wrote:

Bro, I did txn on 25 of Jan, didn’t receive cashback.

Wait for some time.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied

3 mobikwik account, same RuPay card, same cc billpay. cashback credited.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
chiragshah99999612 wrote:

finally going to trust MB. Did anyone get cb for virtual rupay DC? Like paytm rupay dc?

Ya, one user already confirm received cb using Paytm bank RuPay DC.

@Fanil

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Ya, one user already confirm received cb using Paytm bank RuPay DC.

@Fanil

Thanks for the info.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

I got 16₹ as reimbursed in mobi🤔

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Wait for some time.

Done transaction on 16th. Not received cb   .Used pnb rupay card’

Did u made the payment on 15 itself?

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
altecher wrote:

Done transaction on 16th. Not received cb   .Used pnb rupay card’

Did u made the payment on 15 itself?

No

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply