1st Week in Desidime:- Review

234°
Missing
Deal Subedar
491
1175
13

I recently joined Desidime on 3rd Oct ( No Ragging Please stuck_out_tongue )though I have been following it since Foodpanda Rs1/9 Deals but without being an member and any active contribution.

After Joining:- I explored 3 sections in Desidime:-
• Trading:- Phonepe-Flipkart Voucher additional upto 1000 off on Mobile Purchase
It was Smooth Experience. Thanks to @par-desi & @massdeal

• Dost & Dimes:-
-My BBstar Membership was expired and needed to know whether Any Exclusive BBStar Offers exists, so that can decide whether to Buy membership or not.
Good Experience as 1 Senior Dimer tried to help. Thanks to @caks2006407

• Hot Deals:-
- BigBasket:- Get 15% Cashback upto 225₹ on Order Above 1000₹ using HDFC Payzapp (6th – 10th Oct)
- Amazon UPI: Send Money Weekly Rewards (8th- 14th Oct)

When i used to explore desidime as Non Member, I don’t used to like Reposts of Deals, same Deal posted multiple times by many dimers/slight change in dates or any T&C of same deal it becomes new deal etc. So when i posted my 1st/2nd Deal My Main Aim was NOT TO POST A DEAL which could be REPOST, so before posting i searched using all keywords regarding that particular deal to see if anyone has posted it or not.

Things i noticed:-
1. Any Deal/Discussion posted awaits Moderation and Review by Admins/Mods before it being Posted:- (as per by observation i think its based on Rank, mostly till one is Newbie?)
Its Good so that no Newbie can post anything abusive etc.

- But what i didn’t like is time taken to Moderate and Review by Admins:- It took admins ~5-7hrs to moderate and Review Deal posted under Hot Deals. Now that an sufficient time some senior Dimer can post same deal and since newbie post is awaiting moderation, so it becomes Repost.
I know Deals are posted in Tons, so need time to be reviewed. But 5-7hrs is a bit too long. According to me Ideally At Max. within 2hrs deal should be Moderated & Reviewed.
B/c as an Newbie, u just joined, found an deal which could help others and not been posted and time invested & deal posted and while awaiting moderation, some senior dimer posts it then Newbie post becomes Repost and all efforts wasted. Doesn’t sounds encouraging for someone who just joined.

- Another Disadvantage if 1 post/comment of Newbie is under moderation, then Newbie can’t Post Another Deal:- Since i mentioned above that sometimes it takes 5-7hrs to moderate and review. So, if Newbie finds 2nd good deal, he/she can’t post it unless the existing posts/comments are moderated and Reviewed. Once existing ones are reviewed, then newbie can post 2nd Deal he found out few hrs earlier and again wait 5-7hrs for 2nd Deal to be Moderated and Reviewed.
Sufficient amount of Time for 2nd Deal to become as Repost of some senior dimer.
I understand logic behind it too, so that newbies don’t bombard Admins/mods with many unless/abusive Deals/comments. But time taken is bit too long.
(This discussion can’t be posted earlier as my few comments were awaiting moderation and review grinning )

2. Chats:- Good to interact with other members of Desidime.
Would have liked an option to BLOCK, so that can prevent someone from sending useless messages again and again.

Overall, Desidime is Nice initiative (i knw its been running for long) with wonderful community and many helpful Dimers.
Though i won’t be much regular on desidime, I just wishes DESIDIME to Live longer and stay on top of other rivals.

Thanks.

36 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
796
1435
12

Waiting for completion of your monthly ,quarterly, half year, and a year in Dd – review stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Deal Subedar
796
1435
12

Waiting for completion of your monthly ,quarterly, half year, and a year in Dd – review stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Deal Subedar
491
1175
13
Common-man wrote:

Waiting for completion of your monthly ,quarterly, half year, and a year in Dd – review stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Let see if i can last and contribute to desidime till that time. Only time will tell 😇

Missing
Deal Subedar
491
1175
13

@hitman Talks of Critic VIP Badge with just 1 week in desidime flushed rolleyes

Missing
Deal Subedar
491
1175
13

I Removed links of my previous posts/deals from description. As i just realized its like self promotion of those posts after someone Voted it down with same reason.
Thanks to that Nobel soul who Voted it down😊

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3178
26
KMkool wrote:

@hitman Talks of Critic VIP Badge with just 1 week in desidime flushed rolleyes

looks like u r old dimer with new id so no ragging wink

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25664
269

@KMkool Tell us more about you, like what you do and where are you from? Do you have Aadhar card?

Missing
Pro Entertainer
963
35676
471
Tejaa wrote:

@KMkool Tell us more about you, like what you do and where are you from? Do you have Aadhar card?

bhai itne sawaal poochoge to he will loose his kool and would need DermiKool

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
485
6018
123

Welcome to the board.
One free ka suggestion… do not spend too much time on Desidime.. if you will get addicted it would be difficult to leave and all your other things ( study, job etc. ) will be affected.

Missing
Community Angel
24
33373
547
xuseronline wrote:

Welcome to the board.
One free ka suggestion… do not spend too much time on Desidime.. if you will get addicted it would be difficult to leave and all your other things ( study, job etc. ) will be affected.

Those days have gone I think, today I try to spend time here but theres no fun, all loots dried up

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25664
269
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

bhai itne sawaal poochoge to he will loose his kool and would need DermiKool

Bhai bahut din bad admission huya hai idhar. Aapan ko dekh ke samal ke approve karne ka hai ki nahi? Otherwise kal ko kisi ladki ko cheda toh ya phir kisi ko tapka diya toh, who will be responsible?

Missing
Deal Subedar
491
1175
13
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

looks like u r old dimer with new id so no ragging wink

Looks can be deceiving 😝
I m an old follower of desidime so observed lot of things over time.
Though i read critic associated with many dimer, i thought of it as rank. When i read @hitman mentioning so i looked for how many dimes needed for it. But couldn’t find it in that, then looked for it in Activity Badges and finally found it in VIP badges.
(I ask others only when i couldn’t find answer myself sunglasses )

Missing
Deal Subedar
491
1175
13
Tejaa wrote:

@KMkool Tell us more about you, like what you do and where are you from? Do you have Aadhar card?

Too many Q. for 1st interaction. Let me answer 1 of them. Yes i have Adhaar Card.😃

Missing
Blogger
0
2055
55
Expand
KMkool wrote:

Looks can be deceiving 😝
I m an old follower of desidime so observed lot of things over time.
Though i read critic associated with many dimer, i thought of it as rank. When i read @hitman mentioning so i looked for how many dimes needed for it. But couldn’t find it in that, then looked for it in Activity Badges and finally found it in VIP badges.
(I ask others only when i couldn’t find answer myself sunglasses )

what is critic

Missing
Deal Subedar
491
1175
13
xuseronline wrote:

Welcome to the board.
One free ka suggestion… do not spend too much time on Desidime.. if you will get addicted it would be difficult to leave and all your other things ( study, job etc. ) will be affected.

Yeah i knw. Will try not to.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
485
6018
123
Expand
androgame wrote:

Those days have gone I think, today I try to spend time here but theres no fun, all loots dried up

Yep! Agreed!
My fav. forum is Dost and Dimes but here also contents are less now-a-days sad

Missing
Deal Subedar
491
1175
13
cocay wrote:

@KMkool Can you summarize in 2-3 lines?

Thanked 3 Dimers.
Feedback to Desidime:- Decrease time taken to Moderate and Review of Newbie Posts and option to Block Users in Chats.
Spoken few words of appreciation for Desidime and its community.

Missing
Deal Subedar
647
1691
22

I think once you verify your DD account with phone no. your posts/deals will not require any moderation from admins.

Missing
Entertainer
22
2192
27

Let me give you some karma so you will be free to abuse anyone without moderation. Vu as 100° will also add some. Refreshing many times to increase variables

Missing
Deal Subedar
491
1175
13
TheAce wrote:

I think once you verify your DD account with phone no. your posts/deals will not require any moderation from admins.

I think its Rank Based. From Deal Cadet onwards one doesn’t requires moderation.
UPDATE:- Though after this Post, my posts/deals/comments doesn’t require any moderation though i m still Newbie😛

Missing
Deal Subedar
491
1175
13
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Let me give you some karma so you will be free to abuse anyone without moderation. Vu as 100° will also add some. Refreshing many times to increase variables

Abuse😂
Noone heals themselves by wounding others 😉

Missing
Deal Subedar
491
1175
13
Time_pass wrote:

As @bluewine aka @OnlineBewda will say : C’mon baby, you’re at the right place…now you gotta need to make new friends!

Yeah as journey grows, new friendships develops

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3080
94
Tejaa wrote:

@KMkool Tell us more about you, like what you do and where are you from? Do you have Aadhar card?

You missed one important question:- Have you linked your pan with aadhar and vice versa ? toungueout

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3080
94

Seems like OP is inspired by my alias name toungueout

Missing
Deal Subedar
491
1175
13
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

You missed one important question:- Have you linked your pan with aadhar and vice versa ? toungueout

Was expecting this one 🙄

Missing
Entertainer
143
2814
49
Time_pass wrote:

As @bluewine aka @OnlineBewda will say : C’mon baby, you’re at the right place…now you gotta need to make new friends!

Prime account h kya iske paas

needed to buy Lemon Juice

Missing