Hot Deal 23 people went to attend funeral of a men , all died when funeral was taking place when roof fall on there head , they were cremated on the same spot

493°
Deal Cadet
79
541
3
23 people went to attend funeral of a men , all died when funeral was taking place when roof fall on there head , they were cremated on the same spot

No body knows what destiny is in store .

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/ghazia...

54 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
116
1
Expand
jeff_bezos_amazon_owner wrote:

Exactly I don’t understand why beef is banned in so many states if it hurts ur religion sentiment it’s ur problem right why should I care about it .why should we never get to eat beef because of ur so called religious choices why impose ur belief on others?

and the same Goa BJP govt recently import beef from karnataka.
This is their double standard.
and we all know the conditions of cows in the cow shelter in UP, they only use cow for their politics

5
5430
54
Expand
hj83622185 wrote:

bhai konsi duniya me jeete ho, mai uttarakhandi pandit hu aur 5 year pehle tak puja me bhagwaan ko khush krne ke liye bhains ki bali chadti thi.

Krishna ji doesn’t ask for animal sacrifice
Aur duniya mei pagalpan ki kami nahi hai bhai wink wink

50
116
1
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Krishna ji doesn’t ask for animal sacrifice
Aur duniya mei pagalpan ki kami nahi hai bhai wink wink

ha ye toh hai smile

5
5430
54
Expand
hj83622185 wrote:

bhai konsi duniya me jeete ho, mai uttarakhandi pandit hu aur 5 year pehle tak puja me bhagwaan ko khush krne ke liye bhains ki bali chadti thi.

Btw ye to batao Bhagwaan khush hue? joy joy
Bewakoofo ki kami nahi h

81
342
3
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

https://twitter.com/SanjeevSanskrit/status/1346...

I don’t understand why are cows on the road in the first place. if u guys have so much respect for cows it shouldn’t be there in the first place please create a shelter for them and keep it there.in india roads are already narrow and no proper footpath for citizens on top of that this menace 😔

5
5430
54
Expand
jeff_bezos_amazon_owner wrote:

I don’t understand why are cows on the road in the first place. if u guys have so much respect for cows it shouldn’t be there in the first place please create a shelter for them and keep it there.in india roads are already narrow and no proper footpath for citizens on top of that this menace 😔

pensive pensive sleepy sleepy 
50
42214
399
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

https://twitter.com/SanjeevSanskrit/status/1346...

🙄 I think that calf broke something he hold dear/valuable. So much anger ☺️ Just imagine if it were a monkey what he could have done and what monkey would have done to him in return 🐵

338
12191
127
Imharsh wrote:

Corruption ka result he, destiny ko dosh nhi do

Destiny brought them together. It works in a mysterious way

338
12191
127
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

Our own culture, since even before the invaders. wink

www.thehindu.com/news/national/study-of-lipid-r...

In some part of India, especially Adivasis eat Beef since an ancient time. But Sanatan Dharma following people don’t eat beef. Maybe you didn’t know it. It has been a fad to speak against Hindus. But it’s alright.

Now people want us to be cool with beef. But they are not cool with Pork. They are not cool with naked bodies. They are not cool with investing in/working in finance sector because of interest related issues. They don’t even apply for IPOs in some food related companies. They don’t tolerate music. They suppress women. They hang n stone rape victims. Why is that? Reforms are needed.
🤡🤡🤡🐒🐒🐒

338
12191
127
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

I am not sure about what Bhagwan will like or not, but you are definitely free to not indulge in non veg at all, thats your right.
And I hope you do not mind others’ rights to believe otherwise about their Bhagwans, and their preferences, definitely not by citing the culture, as the culture seems to be on their side.
Its all about everyone’s personal belief, respecting each other by not interfering into each other’s preferences.

Lol. It’s like if you are in Rome act like Romans. Is it too difficult to follow?

338
12191
127
Expand
jeff_bezos_amazon_owner wrote:

Exactly I don’t understand why beef is banned in so many states if it hurts ur religion sentiment it’s ur problem right why should I care about it .why should we never get to eat beef because of ur so called religious choices why impose ur belief on others?

Because we respect other people’s Belief, you gotta respect ours too.

0
8186
59
Expand
hj83622185 wrote:

bhai konsi duniya me jeete ho, mai uttarakhandi pandit hu aur 5 year pehle tak puja me bhagwaan ko khush krne ke liye bhains ki bali chadti thi.

Uttrakhand main kidhar?
Ek to maine bhi dekhi hain.

338
12191
127
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

Our own culture, since even before the invaders. wink

www.thehindu.com/news/national/study-of-lipid-r...

And if you didn’t know, buffalos and cows are treated differently in Hinduism.
In certain practices, Buffalos are offered as a sacrifice to Goddess. This practice has been following since a very long time. And if some remains are found then it’s not surprising.

But buffalo meat is not treated as beef in here. Both cow n buffalo might look similar but they have fundamentally different characteristics. And for the same reason people eat fish, because fish swims opposite of the water current. So, our philosophy says there is no harm in doing that. It’s not double standards. It has a deep rooted meaning.

Sanatana Dharma is not a religion, it’s a lifestyle. And it has been under attack since a long time ago. But we will live and thrive and expand.

0
8186
59
Expand
jeff_bezos_amazon_owner wrote:

Exactly I don’t understand why beef is banned in so many states if it hurts ur religion sentiment it’s ur problem right why should I care about it .why should we never get to eat beef because of ur so called religious choices why impose ur belief on others?

Cause that’s what is the beauty of this country. This diversity is our strength and weakness both.I Now coming to the beef question I think people have attachment with the cows as they have been part of families from a long time and part of religion too also it’s specific to the states like up have most vegetarian people in while country. Also mostly western countries will deny eating dogs and may stand against it cause dogs always been part of there families there was huge protest against dogs market in china eventually it got closed with immense pressure from peta and other organisations.

338
12191
127
Expand
hj83622185 wrote:

bhai konsi duniya me jeete ho, mai uttarakhandi pandit hu aur 5 year pehle tak puja me bhagwaan ko khush krne ke liye bhains ki bali chadti thi.

Ye kisko pata nai. Sanatan dharm me kuch sect dead bodies ko bhi khate hain. It’s a diverse sect.
In worship of Kali, buffalo sacrifice is/used to be done. But they have never slaughtered cows. They have slaughtered buffalos.
People ask why buffalos are slaughtered? Why is fish eaten. Because they run against the stream of water. And Buffalo used to be a carrier for Mahishasura. And Goddess killed the Asur and his carrier. These sacrifices are symbols of that.

Best part of Sanatan Dharma is that it has place for every people. People who want to be violent are welcome, people who are peaceful are welcome. People who want to worship Goddesses are welcome. Infact it’s the only religion in entire world, which is thriving, has female God’s n practice Feminism.
But people are always ready to target Hindus. But it’s alright. All doubts will be cleared.
🙂🙂
@BubbleBoyChickenLittle

338
12191
127
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Ye kisko pata nai. Sanatan dharm me kuch sect dead bodies ko bhi khate hain. It’s a diverse sect.
In worship of Kali, buffalo sacrifice is/used to be done. But they have never slaughtered cows. They have slaughtered buffalos.
People ask why buffalos are slaughtered? Why is fish eaten. Because they run against the stream of water. And Buffalo used to be a carrier for Mahishasura. And Goddess killed the Asur and his carrier. These sacrifices are symbols of that.

Best part of Sanatan Dharma is that it has place for every people. People who want to be violent are welcome, people who are peaceful are welcome. People who want to worship Goddesses are welcome. Infact it’s the only religion in entire world, which is thriving, has female God’s n practice Feminism.
But people are always ready to target Hindus. But it’s alright. All doubts will be cleared.
🙂🙂
@BubbleBoyChickenLittle

@Ash-D check this bhai. 🙂🙂🙂

338
12191
127
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Cause that’s what is the beauty of this country. This diversity is our strength and weakness both.I Now coming to the beef question I think people have attachment with the cows as they have been part of families from a long time and part of religion too also it’s specific to the states like up have most vegetarian people in while country. Also mostly western countries will deny eating dogs and may stand against it cause dogs always been part of there families there was huge protest against dogs market in china eventually it got closed with immense pressure from peta and other organisations.

It’s more like


@BubbleBoyChickenLittle @homedimer @Ash-D @Alexios @badkarma
🐒🐒🐒

3
2016
55
Expand
jeff_bezos_amazon_owner wrote:

Exactly I don’t understand why beef is banned in so many states if it hurts ur religion sentiment it’s ur problem right why should I care about it .why should we never get to eat beef because of ur so called religious choices why impose ur belief on others?

Yes, I agree to your view personally, that one should be allowed to eat whatever he wishes.

But, in this case, I would like an exception. Since ours is a Hindu majority country, and the people do have religious sentiments attached to cow, I am of the opinion that cow slaughter/meat should be banned throughout the country, uniformly, to respect the sentiments of the people.

But again, some of the people are hypocrites of highest order with fake sentiments. They will ask for cow ban in UP and MP but happily feast on the same meat in Goa and NE. This hypocrisy is characteristic of BJP and its supporters. They are the ones killing people in the name of cow, they are the ones currently smuggling cattle for profit, they are the ones leaving them on the highways and roads after milking them to the last drop, they are the biggest meat exporters to the Gulf (with Muslim sounding company names).

So basically, either ban or allow in the whole country. Not ban at one place, and feast in the other. Such hypocrisy is unacceptable. Sentiments should remain same, otherwise they are fake AF.

3
2016
55
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

In some part of India, especially Adivasis eat Beef since an ancient time. But Sanatan Dharma following people don’t eat beef. Maybe you didn’t know it. It has been a fad to speak against Hindus. But it’s alright.

Now people want us to be cool with beef. But they are not cool with Pork. They are not cool with naked bodies. They are not cool with investing in/working in finance sector because of interest related issues. They don’t even apply for IPOs in some food related companies. They don’t tolerate music. They suppress women. They hang n stone rape victims. Why is that? Reforms are needed.
🤡🤡🤡🐒🐒🐒

So which Dharma do the Adivasis follow ? Are they not the original inhabitants of the land, and hence their choice also be taken care of while banning things ?

The fad to speak against Hindus = the fad of Hindu khatre me hai. Non-existent.

You can eat as much Pork as you, or anyone wants, nobody would bat an eyelid. Have you come across anyone stopping you from grabbing that pork bite ? Or came close to being lynched for it ?

3
2016
55
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Lol. It’s like if you are in Rome act like Romans. Is it too difficult to follow?

Yes, completely agree.

Thats why I feel cow meat should be banned in the whole country, not state wise. But it is the same Hindu leaders ( mainly BJP and its followers, alongwith Congress) which lynch people in the name of cow in one state, but go to lengths to provide cow meat in other states. And probably, feast on it themselves as well, behind the doors. While being the biggest meat exporters at the same time.

Which category do you belong to? Asking for complete ban, or just using cow as the tool to harass and lynch other communities ?

Funny enough, I usually dont see the bjp followers asking for cow meat ban in all bjp ruled states at least, or a nationwide ban, depending on whether its a state or central subject.

3
2016
55
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

And if you didn’t know, buffalos and cows are treated differently in Hinduism.
In certain practices, Buffalos are offered as a sacrifice to Goddess. This practice has been following since a very long time. And if some remains are found then it’s not surprising.

But buffalo meat is not treated as beef in here. Both cow n buffalo might look similar but they have fundamentally different characteristics. And for the same reason people eat fish, because fish swims opposite of the water current. So, our philosophy says there is no harm in doing that. It’s not double standards. It has a deep rooted meaning.

Sanatana Dharma is not a religion, it’s a lifestyle. And it has been under attack since a long time ago. But we will live and thrive and expand.

Bhai please forgive me.

I m neither the one who ate beef in that harappan vessel, nor the one to excavate that vessel. I didnt ban or allow beef anywhere. I myself probably never ate it either. I dont want to know deeper meanings as to why buffalo can be allowed but not others. I surely didnt know that people eat fish because it can swim against the flow.

I dont know why harappan people ate it, why you dont eat now. I am okay with people eating whatever they like. I am okay eating whatever is available legally.

What I know is that, I like chicken more, specially dry dishes like roasted fried etc. I know that red meat consumption is not healthy, and i dont like it much either.

What I also know is that, fish is one of the best food products in terms of nutrients. But i dont like fish bones, it takes me an hour to even eat one little piece of fish with bones, carefully.

And also that, strict vegetarians (Vegans) are prone to Vitamin B12 deficiency.

Once again, Sorry Shaktimaan. toungueout

338
12191
127
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

Bhai please forgive me.

I m neither the one who ate beef in that harappan vessel, nor the one to excavate that vessel. I didnt ban or allow beef anywhere. I myself probably never ate it either. I dont want to know deeper meanings as to why buffalo can be allowed but not others. I surely didnt know that people eat fish because it can swim against the flow.

I dont know why harappan people ate it, why you dont eat now. I am okay with people eating whatever they like. I am okay eating whatever is available legally.

What I know is that, I like chicken more, specially dry dishes like roasted fried etc. I know that red meat consumption is not healthy, and i dont like it much either.

What I also know is that, fish is one of the best food products in terms of nutrients. But i dont like fish bones, it takes me an hour to even eat one little piece of fish with bones, carefully.

And also that, strict vegetarians (Vegans) are prone to Vitamin B12 deficiency.

Once again, Sorry Shaktimaan. toungueout

No. No. Bhai you took me in the wrong way. You didn’t know, now you know. I must apologise for being carried away in that slippery route.
You can go to any old Durga/Chandi temple n ask the localites about the sacrifice tradition. Buffalo sacrifices are extremely common even today. Even in Jagannath temple, where onion n garlic are not used but there is a small temple of Bimala inside Jagannath temple, where non veg prasad is offered. There are some temples, where sacrifice are banned and a bottle gourd is cut instead of the poor animal. There used to be human sacrifices too. There were Ashwamedh, Naramedh yagyans too.
Modern people don’t know about it much. Just Google it bro.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_sacrific.... There is a tiny photo of a buffalo calf before getting sacrificed.
https://www.time8.in/over-50-buffaloes-sacrific...

338
12191
127
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

Yes, completely agree.

Thats why I feel cow meat should be banned in the whole country, not state wise. But it is the same Hindu leaders ( mainly BJP and its followers, alongwith Congress) which lynch people in the name of cow in one state, but go to lengths to provide cow meat in other states. And probably, feast on it themselves as well, behind the doors. While being the biggest meat exporters at the same time.

Which category do you belong to? Asking for complete ban, or just using cow as the tool to harass and lynch other communities ?

Funny enough, I usually dont see the bjp followers asking for cow meat ban in all bjp ruled states at least, or a nationwide ban, depending on whether its a state or central subject.

Bro. I ll not hide behind some curtain to have a selective opinion about it. I am aware that only Muslims are targeted n Christians are spared. And I can’t certainly poke my nose at somebody’s food platter. And since in India everyone is allowed to practice their own religion, I ld rather not mind about someone’s food practice as human lives are more valuable these days.
It’s just I would demand the same level of respect to Hindus as well. With every criticism, people say Gau mata, Gau mutra etc etc. It kind of stings. Yes we don’t eat beef n treat gai as mata. What’s wrong in it??? Yes shelters are in bad condition, people are not taking care of cattle but that’s not true everywhere. But people openly mock us for being that. 😔😔😔

Missing