5 BSNL Value for money plans 2021

90°
Crowdpuller
Dealerbhai

BSNL Broadband 2021: Rs 449 Plan Benefits Detailed
Starting with the Rs 449 plan, it is probably the best broadband plan available right now. In India, a lot of consumers opt the basic broadband plans, especially the JioFiber Rs 399 plan and BSNL Bharat Fibre Basic plan of Rs 449. As for the benefits, this plan comes with 30 Mbps speeds, 3.3TB or 3300GB FUP limit and post FUP speeds of 2 Mbps. Beyond the FUP limit, users can consume unlimited data. Besides the data benefit, BSNL is also offering unlimited local and STD calling to any network via its landline service.

BSNL Broadband 2021: Rs 599 Plan Benefits Detailed
At Rs 599, the BSNL Bharat Fibre Basic Plus is an excellent buy. BSNL introduced this plan at a later date when compared to the Rs 449 plan, but it is also one of the best broadband plans available in the industry. The Rs 599 BSNL Broadband plan comes with 60 Mbps speeds, 3.3TB or 3300GB FUP limit and the same 2 Mbps after FUP speeds. Earlier, the Rs 599 plan offered after FUP speeds of 1 Mbps which has been revised to 2 Mbps. The plan also comes with unlimited calling benefit.

BSNL Broadband 2021: Rs 777 Plan Benefits Detailed
Available since a long time, the Rs 777 BSNL Broadband plan is for the users who don’t bother about FUP limit. The Rs 777 BSNL Broadband plan offers 100 Mbps speeds up to 500GB after which the speeds will be reduced to just 5 Mbps. This plan also comes with unlimited calling benefit. Having said that, this plan is available only to new customers and that too for just six months after which BSNL will migrate the users to Rs 849 BSNL Broadband Plan.

BSNL Broadband 2021: Rs 799 Plan Benefits Detailed
Fourth on the list is the Rs 799 BSNL Broadband plan. This again is one of the competitive broadband plans from the house of BSNL. Unlike the Rs 777 BSNL Broadband plan which comes with just 500GB FUP limit, the Rs 799 BSNL Broadband plan ships with 100 Mbps speeds, 5 Mbps after FUP speeds, unlimited calling and 3.3TB FUP limit.

New BSNL Broadband users can also check out Rs 779 plan that offers free Disney+ Hotstar Premium subscription worth Rs 1,499 at no extra cost.

BSNL Broadband 2021: Rs 999 Plan Benefits Detailed
Last on the list, we have the BSNL Broadband Rs 999 plan that is also known as Bharat Fibre Premium plan. As the price itself suggests, it is a step up from the Rs 799 plan and comes with 200 Mbps speeds, same 3.3TB FUP limit and unlimited calling benefit.

Source: https://telecomtalk.info/bsnl-broadband-2021-af...

8 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I am currently on their 599 plan from last month, downgraded from the 777 plan.

I think the 449 is an introductory plan and not available to existing users. Might even downgrade to the 449 plan once it becomes available for all.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Can we run TV channel through BSNL fibre

View 2 more replies
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

@@Dealerbhai
Please add broadband in post title

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied

Unable to edit buddy. confused

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

BSNL 3g IPs are flagged by CDNs like cloudflare so users have to solve captcha every time. Does it happen with Bsnl fibre too ?
I checked it happens only with Bsnl not Jio or Vi. cry

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

You can have gigabyte top speeds but if a single stream is capped at 1MB then it wont matter unless you are running a torrent server or something. I tired JIO 30MB and 100MB plans but I get less than 1 MB upload speeds to save my backups.. I have to use 10 connections to even use 10MB speeds.. What do I do with the extra 20MB thats available? It dont matter if I will get 30MB speeds streaming netflix if they dont work across the board for everything.

replyuser
Click here to reply