Hot Deal

5 lakhs Tax deducted by Employer, anyway to get Refund to the extent of 50%(2,50,000)?

833°
Deal Cadet
Vinayvickey
Hello Dimers,

Suggest possible ways to claim Refund to the extent of 2,50,000 from 5,00,000 TDS

80c 1,50,000 Consumed, Nps 50,000 consumed, 80D Medical insurance already availing

Is there any way to claim exemptions from salary under section(10)?

Or any other possible ways to reduce tax for Refund?

Please do tag any Dimers who are aware of this provisions for better Discussion
@caks2006407, @bobby_123, @kukdookoo, @Ramta_Jogi, @quantum, @Jarvis.-., @Agnivo007
Expired
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
104 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied

Bhai you are so early, tax planning should be done before 31st March, now only mischief is possible.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes, thats what I am asking bro(mischief). No planning as it's already done prior to 31st March and utilised all possible ways for investment

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

5lakh on how much income?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It's almost 23 lakhs Net Taxable income

View 5 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
If you have consumed all sections then the only way to claim refund, assuming no taxes to be paid, is to file the return as soon as the portal opens.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

That's very funny 🤣, BTW February 2023 itself Income Tax Department released all the ITR forms for FY 22-23

View 12 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Need to plan way ahead to bypass half tax that also in salaried income

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Practically it's not possible @Jarvis.-. ,no one will pay rent to the extent of 9 lakhs per year even if such person earning 23 lakhs, video is just for education purpose with high amount of rent 

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied

Also you want after year end completion. I have 2 -3 ways, but i would suggest to connect your CA, he will guide you.

View 22 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Congratulations😊 for being honest tax payer and contributor to India's development and giving helping hand to less privileged brother and sisters - am not sarcastic but nothing much can be saved legally and many have been paying for years
new tax regime might be beneficial so u can stop those deductible investments
Our tax payments are spent for political ads by all parties like water - most painful thing to see 😌

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am Dimer, not like one out of many who pays for years as a custom, will try to think beyond for my hard earned money, i treat my Refund as Cashback

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I guess, you can NOT save any tax in ethical way.

You may try legal way, just get back dated receipt for donations which provide tax deduction.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
yeah donation is only the way i would suggest.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Those investments and all doesn't matter   may be will continue further even in new regime as they will help in Future

Heard of some commission agents who files Return and claim maximum possible Refunds by charging 5 to 8% commission

Wanted to know how they are doing and how will they manage such chaos grin

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
They may file but you are responsible and answerable ultimately because it's done under your name, risk free commission for them.
View 11 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Another 50k for yours and parents health insurance, 75 if they are senior citizen

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

25k premium included in 80D, now we have to find possible legal or illegal ways to claim Refund to max like inflate rent to claim max HRA exemption, LTA and  any other exemptions from salary possible under sec 10 etc.,

View 14 more replies
Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

I know a secret which even government is promoting. I can save you all the TDS. 

Join BJP affiliated organisations. 

Yes, Even I am a tax payer and I know my funds are being mis-used but the government want us to go backwards.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
mis-used @drupal @Snapz
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
If CTC structured with any of the following components or mentioned in your payslips, do try to claim exemptions who ever in need of saving tax while Filing Returns

Allowances

10(13A)

House Rent allowance

10(14)

Children Education allowance(2 Child 100 per month for each)

Child Hostel Expenditure(2 Child 300 per month for each)

Conveyance allowance for office

Travel allowance for official purpose

Uniform allowance

10(5)

Leave Travel allowance

Perquisites

Proviso to 10(17)

Medical facility

Hope this info helps who ever in need and Happy saving sunglasses

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@Vinayvickey Are you sure its salary income ??? May Be he is showing it as professional Income....

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No, i had seen his Form 16 from employers and all

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
I know one guy who can get refund upto 70% but he will require 30% of the refunded amount
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
I know people doing it at 10% too ... wouldnt suggest for my personal clients though. 
View 4 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
I can give you contact number you can directly negotiate also.
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

You should have to find ways... 

Like Fake donation etc.

Cause... https://qz.com/gautam-adani-is-not-among-indias....

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I know people who show HRA in the name of their family member like housewife or elders who have no other income and even no property in their name.

@third.i.financial.advisors @Vinayvickey Your take on this?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

it's okay to do that, provided the person giving pan (Family Member) is having no effects with income tax (like not registered with income tax portal, no taxable income.)

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@third.i.financial.advisors 

Do we need to submit form10 ie AY24-25 for opting for old regime. I read it somewhere, not clear.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

No ... need not file form 10IE

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@third.i.financial.advisors @Vinayvickey People show it as agricultural income also, which is 100% exempt (especially used by farm holders).

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
There are too many factors to this. Wouldnt help in this case. 
replyuser
Click here to reply