Aatmanirbhar INDIA suggestions

  • 3759 Views
  • 125 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 5
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Referral link : 1
53
141
4

If u dont like then delete but look once and think on it…https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/616909/original/IMG-20200514-WA0001.jpg?1589459977https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/616910/original/IMG-20200514-WA0000.jpg?1589459991https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/616941/original/IMG-20200514-WA0007.jpg?1589473452

SWADESHI KA ABHIMAAN NAHI TOH RAHIYE TAIYYAR DOOSRE DESH KA GHULAM HONE KE LIYE

ITS NOT ABOUT RED SND GREEN ZONE

ITS AWARENESS AND STILL NOT UNDERSTOOD, WILL DELETE THIS TOPIC IN UPCOMING 1 HOUR

SWADESHI KA ABHIMAAN NAHI TOH RAHIYE TAIYYAR DOOSRE DESH KA GHULAM HONE KE LIYE

I am Sorry for my rude comment and Apologizes from heart bro @getready

124 Comments  |  
32 Dimers
  • Sort By
479
30128
328

Nice
Patanjali sales executive is also here

313
2154
10

What this thread is about?
Memes, information, comedy, poltics? I cannot understand please tell thoroughly what do you need.

270
754
10

Patanjali is a total fraud company and has been fooling Indians in the name of Deshbhakti.
Hope this helps

163
3298
21
getready wrote:

Nice
Patanjali sales executive is also here

I can see other brands too apart from patanjali.

5,495
29376
1008
Admin
Expand
Runjesh wrote:

its a list of different types of products , Foreign Brands in Red & Domestic brands in Green.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/616915/medium/6664719giphy.gif?1589461665

479
30128
328
Expand
Alexios wrote:

I can see other brands too apart from patanjali.

You even read that shitty list? hushed
You should’ve ignored it…at least after seeing OP’s dp and those Ramdev and Balkrishna (+ 1 more) publicity images on this Red vs Green BS

53
141
4
Expand
Runjesh wrote:

its a list of different types of products , Foreign Brands in Red & Domestic brands in Green.

No, INDIA made & FOREIGN made products…

479
30128
328
Expand
roshanyelnekuhi981 wrote:

No, INDIA made & FOREIGN made products…

Don’t be a sheep and forward anything just like that
Majority of those in Red..already have manufacturing plants in India
They are Made in India

53
141
4
getready wrote:

Nice
Patanjali sales executive is also here

If in every aspect we looked like SALES, then everywhere there are TRANSACTIONS only but sometimes we must think that our MONEY will remain in INDIA only and will not go abroad to FOREIGN countries…

18
1679
16

No need to delete. Yes a lot of foreign companies are exploiting by giving bribes to higher authority.

A lot of documentaries are there which prove the hazardous substances used by these companies and bribing the people to promote their products…(please add, anyone who’s interested in sharing)

I remember when I went to Andaman Islands, it was very easy to fool the indigenous tribal people…just give them tobacco and get your farming done for a day!

I don’t know about you but almost a billion people of our country won’t know what ingredients are put into a given packet! It’s not only just the government’s fault (FSSAI is joke) but people are at fault as well.

I think that our companies should get some uplifting and promotions too. People’s brain are getting hardwired to think quality means western product.

But anyways, this topic is highly subjective!

53
141
4
SHARKTANK wrote:

What this thread is about?
Memes, information, comedy, poltics? I cannot understand please tell thoroughly what do you need.

INDIAN PROUD… of INDIA MADE products…

163
3298
21

Good info for domestic brands. If available, upload in English language too for others.
PM said “Also” not “only” but people are quick to interpret words in their own way. The only domestic will not work, atleast not for now. But we can definitely shift our spending more towards indigenous brands. No one is asking to forgo electronics item and their brands. For those you have no option currently but for other items which are available in local brands and certainly better we can shift our spending pattern.

163
3298
21
Expand
getready wrote:

You even read that shitty list? hushed
You should’ve ignored it…at least after seeing OP’s dp and those Ramdev and Balkrishna (+ 1 more) publicity images on this Red vs Green BS

I know that. He may be promoting patanjali. As a informed buyer I can definitely choose between patanjali and other brands available locally. I know what are the shitty products from patanjali and what are not. So i can choose between them.

479
30128
328
Expand
Alexios wrote:

I know that. He may be promoting patanjali. As a informed buyer I can definitely choose between patanjali and other brands available locally. I know what are the shitty products from patanjali and what are not. So i can choose between them.

Glad that you realized what/who OP is…at least now
Of course..you can choose any product based on your interests (Definitely i am not)

479
30128
328
Expand
roshanyelnekuhi981 wrote:

If in every aspect we looked like SALES, then everywhere there are TRANSACTIONS only but sometimes we must think that our MONEY will remain in INDIA only and will not go abroad to FOREIGN countries…

What are you even talking about?
Whose WE there? Your sales executive group?
At least sell right information
Not Fake BS propaganda

This one post is more than enough to understand how misinformed you’re confused
https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

133
46751
407

Aur thoda easy kar dete hein isko…

UP waale Made in UP hi khareedein
MP waale Made in MP hi khareedein
Bihar waale Made in Bihar….

Aur TV pe bhi naa kuch bhi foreign dikhana ban honaa chahiye, mann bhatakega hi nahin.. UP mein only UP related news only.. kuch aur dikhaao hi mat. Koi doosre state padhne bhi naa jaaye, kaam bhi naa kare doosare states mein. State ki paidaish aur baat state ke andar hi rahe…

18
1679
16
saucap wrote:

Aur thoda easy kar dete hein isko…

UP waale Made in UP hi khareedein
MP waale Made in MP hi khareedein
Bihar waale Made in Bihar….

Aur TV pe bhi naa kuch bhi foreign dikhana ban honaa chahiye, mann bhatakega hi nahin.. UP mein only UP related news only.. kuch aur dikhaao hi mat. Koi doosre state padhne bhi naa jaaye, kaam bhi naa kare doosare states mein. State ki paidaish aur baat state ke andar hi rahe…

So UP se ho aap …. Dr. ?

5,495
29376
1008
Admin
saucap wrote:

Aur thoda easy kar dete hein isko…

UP waale Made in UP hi khareedein
MP waale Made in MP hi khareedein
Bihar waale Made in Bihar….

Aur TV pe bhi naa kuch bhi foreign dikhana ban honaa chahiye, mann bhatakega hi nahin.. UP mein only UP related news only.. kuch aur dikhaao hi mat. Koi doosre state padhne bhi naa jaaye, kaam bhi naa kare doosare states mein. State ki paidaish aur baat state ke andar hi rahe…

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/616922/medium/6664762giphy.gif?1589462602

Missing