About Woohoo Refund

57°
Deal Subedar
327
1303
4

Those who still haven’t received the refund for Woohoo 8% amazon gift card sale can check their Paytm apps. There it will be showing about refund status and timeline for transfer of money to your bank account.

It doesn’t matter if you paid by Paytm or not. Go to UPI section and see in transaction history/recent transactions.

14 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
296
526
12

Paid by Paytm UPI…but where showing about refund status and timeline?

327
1303
4
Lsd wrote:

Paid by Paytm UPI…but where showing about refund status and timeline?

Go to UPI (in blue block section in home page) then recent payments. There will be mentioned.

I received that yesterday 10 am received refund today and tineline was 3 to 5 days.

296
526
12
Expand
TestV wrote:

Go to UPI (in blue block section in home page) then recent payments. There will be mentioned.

I received that yesterday 10 am received refund today and tineline was 3 to 5 days.

Not showing to me bro

30
709
16

i have received refund for all gvs except refund of rs 920 for partial order (i had used 3 gvs of 500 out of 5 gvs)

327
1303
4
Expand
Lsd wrote:

Not showing to me bro

I think refund might not have been issued from their side. You should contact the cc. Yesterday contacted the cc, maybe that’s why it is showing in my account.

296
526
12
Expand
TestV wrote:

I think refund might not have been issued from their side. You should contact the cc. Yesterday contacted the cc, maybe that’s why it is showing in my account.

Daily talking on chat… still not received any information on email nor refund in Paytm

327
1303
4
Expand
Lsd wrote:

Daily talking on chat… still not received any information on email nor refund in Paytm

Then I guess no option other than to wait. My order was one of the earliest as I saw the thread as soon as it was posted but still it took 5 days. Eventually they will refund the amount, no need to waste your precious time on no-good-ccc.

107
2888
57
Expand
TestV wrote:

Go to UPI (in blue block section in home page) then recent payments. There will be mentioned.

I received that yesterday 10 am received refund today and tineline was 3 to 5 days.

Nothing showing in Phonepe

10
6183
258

anyway woohoo should be sued for holding crores of money of atleast ‘genuine’ users for these many days..
wondering how such a big gift card system can be messed up in a matter of hours!!..

327
1303
4
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

Nothing showing in Phonepe

anguished neutral_face Phonepe kahan se aaya. PayTM men check kro. Doesn’t matter from which app you paid the amount.
296
526
12
Expand
TestV wrote:

Then I guess no option other than to wait. My order was one of the earliest as I saw the thread as soon as it was posted but still it took 5 days. Eventually they will refund the amount, no need to waste your precious time on no-good-ccc.

Thanks for the info plus1

327
1303
4
DealFinder wrote:

anyway woohoo should be sued for holding crores of money of atleast ‘genuine’ users for these many days..
wondering how such a big gift card system can be messed up in a matter of hours!!..

India hai
Toh possible hai !!

Missing