Activating jiofiber referral voucher using 199 pack?

155°
Deal Cadet
mango-man

In jiofiber prepaid, we get one extra month of 999 pack free (after the trial period ends) in the form of a referral voucher if we were referred by someone. But there is condition that in order to redeem this voucher, we must have recharged with a “commercial jiofiber plan”. So basically we have to do one recharge before redeeming the voucher. My query is, will doing a recharge of the recently launched 199 Data Sachet plan with 1 week validity be enough to redeem this voucher? Or do we have to recharge one of the regular 399 or above packs for this? Anyone tried with the 199 pack? 

Expired
10 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I used this referral voucher right after my Free Trial pack..

Although this was 6-7 months back.. I don’t remember they have a condition that this should be done after a recharge..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did you redeem it before your free trial ended or after?

Maybe they introduced this condition recently….

View 1 more reply
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

The Rs 199 pack can also be used instead of the Rs 399 one to keep a Prepaid connection alive as per the 90 days of no activity rule? Also what’s the use of the 4G Data voucher available at Re 0 and bundled with 2TB data? 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

There is a 90 day no activity rule?

And where is this 0 Rs voucher?

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

UPDATE: Unable to redeem referral voucher using 199 pack. Looks like min. 399 pack is required.

replyuser
Click here to reply