Would you Subcribe ?
Poll has expired, here are the final results
Hot Deal

Adani Wilmar Limited IPO Price Band per share Rs.218-230

900°
Deal Captain
vshah

Adani Wilmar Limited IPO Likely to Open from 27th to 31st January 2022

The Famous Edible Oil Brand ‘Fortune’ is made by Adani Wilmar FMCG Company.It is a 50:50 Joint Venture Company its between Ahmedabad based Adani Group and Singpore Based Wilmar Group.Initially in the DRHP it had Planned to Raise INR 4500 Cr.But now it has Cut its Fresh Issue to INR 3600Cr.The Face Value per Equity Share is Rs.1 Each

The Proceeds of the IPO will be used for Developing new Manufacturing Facilities,Expansion of the Existing Manufacturing Facilities,Repayment of Borrowings,Invesments and Acquisitions and for Corporate Purposes

The Price Band of the Initial Public Offering is Rs.218-230

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
70 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Still looks quite expensive for me so I am out for now.
Ashy bro – Tell me how are you feeling right now? sweat_smile

Felt very good seeing the listing price. 😅
Now seeing the prices rising felt like it wouldn’t have been that bad if I had got it, my friend applied but he didn’t got it.
Let’s see where it gets stable now.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Expand
tappukepapa wrote:

Bande ko pehle dara diya, ab use bhi afsos ho raha hoga.😃

Thoda-2 to ho raha lakin ipo se jyada morning main na lene ka ho raha hain. 😛

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Felt very good seeing the listing price. 😅
Now seeing the prices rising felt like it wouldn’t have been that bad if I had got it, my friend applied but he didn’t got it.
Let’s see where it gets stable now.

You’re right..
Nowadays getting an allotment is also a major task …

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

You’re getting an allotment is also a major task nowadays…

Yeah that’s right but retail subscription was around 4x only so chances were better.
Will try my luck on next worthy IPO.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Yeah that’s right but retail subscription was around 4x only so chances were better.
Will try my luck on next worthy IPO.

Even 2x figures can’t assure you that you might receive one lot so everything depends on your luck nowadays sad

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Even 2x figures can’t assure you that you might receive one lot so everything depends on your luck nowadays sad

Yeah bro lot of dependent but at-least we can have a hope in compared to ipo’s where subscription reaches 50-100x figures.😅

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Thoda-2 to ho raha lakin ipo se jyada morning main na lene ka ho raha hain. 😛

Sabar karo, it will be available under 230 after some days. Today is just listing day, so hype is there

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

adani shares doesn’t care about valuation 😂😂 now see how operators make this stock touch 1000 with back 2 back upper circuits bhar me jaye valuation 😂😂

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied
Jarvis.-. wrote:

adani shares doesn’t care about valuation 😂😂 now see how operators make this stock touch 1000 with back 2 back upper circuits bhar me jaye valuation 😂😂

valuation? 😂

Woh kya hota hai? 🤣

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

kis mahapurush ne isme paise lgaye the us time?

replyuser
Click here to reply