additional 1k Dis. on Exchange not showing on Amazon

55°
Deal Cadet
114
383
1

Looking for Redmi Note 9 pro on Amazon..
Additional 1000 discount on exchange showing on banner, but not apply at product exchange… is that offer only for PRIME USER?

Also suggest best smartphone around 13K

7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
92
11666
26
Moderator

Better go for poco m2 pro… Redmi has ads in its UI

114
383
1
R0417 wrote:

Better go for poco m2 pro… Redmi has ads in its UI

But hv HDFC card, so buying from Amazon with 10% discount,
& also Flipkart Exchange is so tough…

Also can remove ad/app from Maui

(Do u hv prime?)

92
11666
26
Moderator
Expand
Veeer wrote:

But hv HDFC card, so buying from Amazon with 10% discount,
& also Flipkart Exchange is so tough…

Also can remove ad/app from Maui

(Do u hv prime?)

yes that’s true… Flipkart executives do annoy a lot while checking for exchange…
Yes I do hv prime

114
383
1
Expand
R0417 wrote:

yes that’s true… Flipkart executives do annoy a lot while checking for exchange…
Yes I do hv prime

Can u plz check Redmi 5A exchange price(with Redmi note 9 pro),  mine showing 2550

43
18144
146
Expand
Veeer wrote:

Can u plz check Redmi 5A exchange price(with Redmi note 9 pro),  mine showing 2550

3100 if I add cost of pick up of phone then 3000 only

92
11666
26
Moderator
Expand
Veeer wrote:

Can u plz check Redmi 5A exchange price(with Redmi note 9 pro),  mine showing 2550

same for me

73
260
2

Additional 1k exchange discount offer is for 4gb 128 gb model.

Missing