Advice: Noise new air buds

106°
Deal Subedar
56
1809
14
Advice: Noise new air buds

A very good morning to my dimmer friends and family, I bought the newly launched Noise Air buds @ 1949 as introductory price. They will get delivered by 19Nov2020.

Before they delivery I welcome your expert comments to understand how is the product? How is noise as a brand? All expert advice and suggestions are welcome.

Most importantly shall I go ahead with these newly launched air buds? Any tried and tested good alternative in the same price range?

Here is the link to the product:
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08H8Q5KLK/ref=cm_sw_r...

28 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
365
1

Noise is like Andhon mai kana raja types among so called Indian brands like boat, boult, mivi, ptron bla bla bla.
All just do brand marketing and just get their branding on cheap chinese stuff.

I used Noise X5 Pro which was their kind of top most model. At ~ 4k it was great.
Noise Air seems to be slightly down range compared to X5 Pro.
If you want to use for long term and if you have budget then bbetter to go with Samsung Buds+

56
1809
14
mobileyog wrote:

Noise is like Andhon mai kana raja types among so called Indian brands like boat, boult, mivi, ptron bla bla bla.
All just do brand marketing and just get their branding on cheap chinese stuff.

I used Noise X5 Pro which was their kind of top most model. At ~ 4k it was great.
Noise Air seems to be slightly down range compared to X5 Pro.
If you want to use for long term and if you have budget then bbetter to go with Samsung Buds+

Actually I am looking for earbud within 2k. Its just I have some fascination for few days once that gets over they will eat dust. Hence, didn’t wanted to burn more money.

While using X5 pro how is ur overall experience with noise. How is their customer support, reliability, sound, playback time, build quality, etc.

50
365
1
Expand
girisharora8192 wrote:

Actually I am looking for earbud within 2k. Its just I have some fascination for few days once that gets over they will eat dust. Hence, didn’t wanted to burn more money.

While using X5 pro how is ur overall experience with noise. How is their customer support, reliability, sound, playback time, build quality, etc.

Ok, within that 2k budget this is ok and also boat 441.
Noise X5 Pro have great sound quality, okish call quality, good fit ,comfort.
Battery life also better than others in price range, case is bulky, heavier but gives more battery capacity for charge.
For TWS , I like X5 Pro, Samsung buds type design rather than airpods type with stem sticking out.
I gave away to my cousin and no issues so far, just over 1 year now.
Didnt have any interaction with their service or support but they have 1 year replacement warranty.
X5 Pro is available now for 3.5k

50
328
3

Save some money and buy Lypertek Tevi/ Galaxy buds+/ Jabra elite 65t.

56
1809
14
Grandsire wrote:

Save some money and buy Lypertek Tevi/ Galaxy buds+/ Jabra elite 65t.

Thanks bro for sharing some alternatives. But the issue with me is if i even save money then also I am not going to buy this costly earbud to overcome my fascination of few days

56
1809
14
Expand
mobileyog wrote:

Ok, within that 2k budget this is ok and also boat 441.
Noise X5 Pro have great sound quality, okish call quality, good fit ,comfort.
Battery life also better than others in price range, case is bulky, heavier but gives more battery capacity for charge.
For TWS , I like X5 Pro, Samsung buds type design rather than airpods type with stem sticking out.
I gave away to my cousin and no issues so far, just over 1 year now.
Didnt have any interaction with their service or support but they have 1 year replacement warranty.
X5 Pro is available now for 3.5k

Yeah i was actually confused bw boat 441 and noise air dots.

Why i went with noise because 441 have 6mm driver and noise have 13mm, people are saying 441 call quality is not thay good on the other hand noise is promoting there earbud for good calling quality, 441 are inear cant be wear for long time learned from people review.

No volume control in 441 but good part is they are ipx7 whereas noise have volume control but are ipx4 rated

Whats ur take on this? Sorry for asking too many questions. How is boat as a brand compared with noise?

50
328
3
Expand
girisharora8192 wrote:

Thanks bro for sharing some alternatives. But the issue with me is if i even save money then also I am not going to buy this costly earbud to overcome my fascination of few days

fascination of few days? Why do you even bother buying a pair of tws then? Better put that money aside for better use.

56
1809
14
Expand
Grandsire wrote:

fascination of few days? Why do you even bother buying a pair of tws then? Better put that money aside
for better use.

Its just like trying the new tech nothing more then that. I know after using it for few days or a month i will no more use them even if i buy it for 10-20k

50
365
1
Expand
girisharora8192 wrote:

Yeah i was actually confused bw boat 441 and noise air dots.

Why i went with noise because 441 have 6mm driver and noise have 13mm, people are saying 441 call quality is not thay good on the other hand noise is promoting there earbud for good calling quality, 441 are inear cant be wear for long time learned from people review.

No volume control in 441 but good part is they are ipx7 whereas noise have volume control but are ipx4 rated

Whats ur take on this? Sorry for asking to many questions. How is boat as a brand compared with noise?

Yes , driver difference will be there.
I would rate Noise still higher than Boat as company but not by huge margin.
If you dont want complete in ear types and prefer air pod types then go ahead with noise Air.

56
1809
14
Expand
mobileyog wrote:

Yes , driver difference will be there.
I would rate Noise still higher than Boat as company but not by huge margin.
If you dont want complete in ear types and prefer air pod types then go ahead with noise Air.

I dont have any preference as of now coz i haven’t tried in ear or half in ear earbuds ever. Which style you like more and why?

50
365
1
Expand
girisharora8192 wrote:

I dont have any preference as of now coz i haven’t tried in ear or half in ear earbuds ever. Which style you like more and why?

I like X5 Pro , Samsung Buds+ style most. Great comfort,  people don’t notice them easily, more secure fit, better isolation.
Anyways I dont keep these on for long periods (except travelling, outside) so my usage may be different.
Ideally I don’t like to use headphones if i am in home , office (sitting , stationary)

I felt Samsung Bud+ was best overall.

56
1809
14
Expand
mobileyog wrote:

I like X5 Pro , Samsung Buds+ style most. Great comfort,  people don’t notice them easily, more secure fit, better isolation.
Anyways I dont keep these on for long periods (except travelling, outside) so my usage may be different.
Ideally I don’t like to use headphones if i am in home , office (sitting , stationary)

I felt Samsung Bud+ was best overall.

Got you. thanks a lot bro. I will be wearing it for long hours for my video conferencing. Keeping calling quality and 13mm driver will go for testing them. If i like the experience then will upgrade to a more premium and better version of ear dots.

Once again thank you so much for your expert advice. Karmas for you smile

50
365
1
Expand
girisharora8192 wrote:

Got you. thanks a lot bro. I will be wearing it for long hours for my video conferencing. Keeping calling quality and 13mm driver will go for testing them. If i like the experience then will upgrade to a more premium and better version of ear dots.

Once again thank you so much for your expert advice. Karmas for you smile

Welcome bro, share your experience here when you get them so that it will helpful for others.

37
157
2
Expand
mobileyog wrote:

Welcome bro, share your experience here when you get them so that it will helpful for others.

Bhai humko bhi bta do 5k ki range tk me.

56
1809
14
Expand
jitin.ginotra15 wrote:

Bhai service kaisi hai unki agar koi issue hoga?

Vahiyat.. service bakwas hai.. directly unki site se order karoge kuch issue hua tho need to send back item own your own. My advice will be to buy from amazon or Flipkart so if u get defective piece you can get it replaced.

50
365
1
jitin.ginotra15 wrote:

And sound clarity me bdiya hai? Because I prefer that over bass.

My sugegstion is Bud+ you can get it for 7-8k depending on offers OR even free if you or your friend is planning to buy new flagship Samsung phones.

37
157
2
Expand
girisharora8192 wrote:

Vahiyat.. service bakwas hai.. directly unki site se order karoge kuch issue hua tho need to send back item own your own. My advice will be to buy from amazon or Flipkart so if u get defective piece you can get it replaced.

Bhai iska future me dikkat hua toh amazon ya flipkart service provide krenge once it is past the return window?

37
157
2
Expand
mobileyog wrote:

My sugegstion is Bud+ you can get it for 7-8k depending on offers OR even free if you or your friend is planning to buy new flagship Samsung phones.

It’s quite costly, even though I have seen many people recommending Samsung buds.

56
1809
14
Expand
jitin.ginotra15 wrote:

Bhai iska future me dikkat hua toh amazon ya flipkart service provide krenge once it is past the return window?

Nai bhai.. wase i am using it for past 2 months abhi tk koi issue tho nai aaya.. bt technology hai it can fail anytime for anyone

50
365
1
Expand
jitin.ginotra15 wrote:

It’s quite costly, even though I have seen many people recommending Samsung buds.

That’s cheapest from tier 1 brand. All others are getting china made stuff branded by their own names.

46
349
2

I am using Ptron buds from one year. Very good quality and I am attending office calls with that only. As of now I am not seeing any issues.

37
157
2
saichand.sanka wrote:

I am using Ptron buds from one year. Very good quality and I am attending office calls with that only. As of now I am not seeing any issues.

plus1 plus1 thanks!
Missing