again a third party CC problem

50°
Deal Cadet
59
375
2

so, I had received another call yesterday from third party for Standard charted bank she asked me if i am salaried i said i am self employed and then she took a pause and said we are offering card for salaried persons and then she said sir if you can provide an office address other than your own you can still get the card.. i said no then she said you will receive the card at your home.
So, My question is if we do this kind of manipulation Then there will be a problem while filing itr because it will show a person as salaried but in reality the person is self employed and if there is no credit of salary in account then ?
So,kindly enligthen me , how is this possible ?

12 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
107
1111
8

Person can switch the status daily basis from salaried to self-employed and again salaried and again self-employed …..

ITR is for yearly basis that too when there is a form16 income of at least one day.

59
375
2
ramadesidime wrote:

Person can switch the status daily basis from salaried to self-employed and again salaried and again self-employed …..

ITR is for yearly basis that too when there is a form16 income of at least one day.

So, the itr Departments auto bot won’t consider this ?

174
783
23

Wont cause problems in your ITR
They are not linked

107
1111
8
Expand
Dealcharmer wrote:

So, the itr Departments auto bot won’t consider this ?

If you switch company every alternate days, you will receive around 180 (form16).
File IT returns using all of them.

59
375
2
karanoshan wrote:

Wont cause problems in your ITR
They are not linked

okay thanks but last question the address will show up in my Cibil right after getting the credit card can i correct that in my cibil and remove it ?

174
783
23
Expand
Dealcharmer wrote:

okay thanks but last question the address will show up in my Cibil right after getting the credit card can i correct that in my cibil and remove it ?

It will remain there, wont cause any harm
Cibil has history of all addresses

59
375
2
Expand
karanoshan wrote:

It will remain there, wont cause any harm
Cibil has history of all addresses

but showing self employed as salaried wont do any harm ?

31
1241
30
Expand
Dealcharmer wrote:

okay thanks but last question the address will show up in my Cibil right after getting the credit card can i correct that in my cibil and remove it ?

You cannot correct it directly in CIBIL. You will have to correct it at the source i.e. in your credit card personal details.

59
375
2
Expand
ontherocks wrote:

You cannot correct it directly in CIBIL. You will have to correct it at the source i.e. in your credit card personal details.

if i update at source than the bank will do re kyc or i can do it at my own end ?

107
1111
8
Expand
Dealcharmer wrote:

if i update at source than the bank will do re kyc or i can do it at my own end ?

Cibil has many fields to capture different type of address details such as office/home etc.

If you want to make sure you want the latest address to be captured, apply for fresh loan or CC with that address.

Once it is captured, it will be there and it cannot be modified. You can only add new addresses. You can not get any address deleted.

Missing