Aietel vs bsnl sim?

54°
Deal Cadet
50
308
3

Already having Jio primary sim.
2nd sim i have taken on bsnl. Now wanna port bsnl to airtel.
Is this good decision?
Considering airtel giving offers and airtel rc offers on Amazon pay am thinking airtel is better. Need your suggestions dimers
Thank u

11 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
158
651
6

What offer you are getting in airtel. I never get any offer and airtel is the one who always hike the price quickly. I was planning other way to move from airtel to bsnl as it atleast has full talktime recharges and long validity.

If network is bad in your area, then only i would recommend airtel else BSNL should be good for 2nd sim.

50
308
3

Thanks for ur opinion bro.
Bill payment offers am seeing. 50cb etc
Is it valid for al others or only for airtel sim users?

76
144
2
Xtreme1319 wrote:

Thanks for ur opinion bro.
Bill payment offers am seeing. 50cb etc
Is it valid for al others or only for airtel sim users?

Default offer.. applicable to all networks. Till now i have never seen on Amazon, offers to the particular network.

158
651
6

It should be for all sims. But some time BSNL will give error during recharge. So you might need to wait. Its normally issue with BSNL servers and not amazon.

50
308
3
Expand
beamchota wrote:

Default offer.. applicable to all networks. Till now i have never seen on Amazon, offers to the particular network.

No am telling abt airtel thanks app bro

50
20
0
karthikaithal wrote:

What offer you are getting in airtel. I never get any offer and airtel is the one who always hike the price quickly. I was planning other way to move from airtel to bsnl as it atleast has full talktime recharges and long validity.

If network is bad in your area, then only i would recommend airtel else BSNL should be good for 2nd sim.

check first, if BSNL in your area is giving long validity still.
the 730 day/ 365day pure validity (only) plans have been pulled down. pensive
and even if some STV gives a year or 180days, the price is slightly more as they give 28/30 days combo offer of calling/data.

11
3867
26

@Xtreme1319 are you going to replace bsnl sim with airtel sim for only recharge offers? i don’t recommend it.
bsnl plan prices are still budget friendly compared to other telecom networks.
so, think about porting only if you face network quality problem with bsnl. otherwise keep bsnl with you.

why i recommend bsnl? because i am considering on bsnl pack prices and their future plans. bsnl is ready to make their 4g network available all over india on march 2020.

bsnl improve their network quality in recent days. i noticed 3g network speed is improved and, now it is 90% better than past days.

i am from AP. i am spending 49rs on airtel for 28 days validity. i noticed airtel 4g & 3g services are becoming worst day by day. i hope airtel will also improve their network quality in 3030 (not a typing mistake)

in bsnl thing, i am spending 36rs for getting 28days validity. (i too using it as a secondary sim only)

so, currently i choose “BSNL” as the winner in current situation.

50
308
3
ssganesh wrote:

@Xtreme1319 are you going to replace bsnl sim with airtel sim for only recharge offers? i don’t recommend it.
bsnl plan prices are still budget friendly compared to other telecom networks.
so, think about porting only if you face network quality problem with bsnl. otherwise keep bsnl with you.

why i recommend bsnl? because i am considering on bsnl pack prices and their future plans. bsnl is ready to make their 4g network available all over india on march 2020.

bsnl improve their network quality in recent days. i noticed 3g network speed is improved and, now it is 90% better than past days.

i am from AP. i am spending 49rs on airtel for 28 days validity. i noticed airtel 4g & 3g services are becoming worst day by day. i hope airtel will also improve their network quality in 3030 (not a typing mistake)

in bsnl thing, i am spending 36rs for getting 28days validity. (i too using it as a secondary sim only)

so, currently i choose “BSNL” as the winner in current situation.

Thanks bro.

Missing