Airpods pro @14399

45°
Deal Cadet
hacker96
Hi ,Can anyone using airpods pro suggest if it is a good buy in 14399 rs.It is being sold with discount in flipkart.Please confirm on audio quality,mic and noise cancellation.I will be using it with iphone 13.
Expired
6 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The best TWS you would get for any iOS devices. Must buy, for all the integrated features, super ANC & Good mic pickup. Audio o/p quality you can't compare with studio quality ones, but best in the class.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
0d1nu wrote:

The best TWS you would get for any iOS devices. Must buy, for all the integrated features, super ANC & Good mic pickup. Audio o/p quality you can't compare with studio quality ones, but best in the class.

But hearing very good things about AirPods Pro 2nd gen: that Its considerably better than the 1st Gen. (albeit they are considerably expensive as well at this point) Also some say that AirPods (non-Pro) 3rd gen have better sound than the Pro 1st Gen.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
applegoogle wrote:
But hearing very good things about AirPods Pro 2nd gen: that Its considerably better than the 1st Gen. (albeit they are considerably expensive as well at this point) Also some say that AirPods (non-Pro) 3rd gen have better sound than the Pro 1st Gen.
Yes,reviews for airpods pro 2 are very good.But they are very expensive.But are airpods pro vfm for 14399
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
hacker96 wrote:
But are airpods pro vfm for 14399

I am looking for answer to the same question. I don't have answer because never tried AirPods Pro. I have been using the original AirPods (non pro) for 5 years though. Love the amazing integration of AirPods (even the non pro 1st and 2nd gen) and automatic switching between multiple Apple devices that I use daily. But don't know much about features like ANC etc that are exclusive to pro.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Airpods pro have great ANC, however poor battery life. Audio quality is more focused on clarity, spatial audio is good. Volume level is moderate and you will miss bass. Airpods gen3 has better audio quality, including Spatial audio feature. Yet not good as many other earbuds available at lesser price. With android, these are nightmare. Sounding horrible and no features work. 
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes they are good. I have them. But I have never used any good headphones or earphones before this. I got Airpods Pro as a gift few months ago and I couldn’t believe the sound quality and noise cancellation this good can be possible in earphones. 

replyuser
Click here to reply