Airtel Postpaid bill payment on Magicpin

97°
Budding Star
1
825
6

Recently, I came to know that MagicPin supports Postpaid Bill Payment. But when I entered Number and selected the operator, Maximum payable Bill amount is shown 100 only, while the generated Bill is of ₹589. Can I make payment of 100 with Magicpin and Rest 489 with other options?

8 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
415
11573
80

U can pay 100 thru magicpin but rest 489 depends…like now amazon fetch ur bill before payment… U will again have to pay 589.. But if u using some other apps that don’t fetch bill like freecharge then u can pay rest 489

266
3011
41

even rs 100 payment not going through now a days

50
238
4

Magicpin  airtel postpaid for 100 rs worked today for me.

120
1360
35
nomag wrote:

even rs 100 payment not going through now a days

It’s started working recently..
Paid my bill from 4 different magicpin accounts.

266
3011
41
Expand
AppleFan wrote:

It’s started working recently..
Paid my bill from 4 different magicpin accounts.

finally worked for me as well smile

266
3011
41
Expand
Nikhilrohtak28383 wrote:

Airtel available?? I am unable to pay airtel bill

Airtel . Yes
worked in one device ..seems old app..
Not working in another device-error- operator not available for recharge

476
4436
51
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

U can pay 100 thru magicpin but rest 489 depends…like now amazon fetch ur bill before payment… U will again have to pay 589.. But if u using some other apps that don’t fetch bill like freecharge then u can pay rest 489

amazon fetches the net outstanding amount, not the full billed amount.

Missing