Hot Deal AIRTEL RECHARGE UPDATE (Removed 23 rupees recharge)

313°
45
45.0
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
348
5364
37
AIRTEL RECHARGE UPDATE (Removed 23 rupees recharge)
Deal Expired

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600218/original/Screenshot_20191228-154216.png?1577528015

Expired 8 months
38 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
462
3


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600219/original/Screenshot_2019-12-28-15-52-03-374_com.myairtelapp.jpg?1577528536Its Still There Showing on My Airtel App

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1197
18

I Can See On Official Page Of Airtel And Also On Airtel App.
And One Of My Airtel Received Sms To Recharge With 23 To Get 28 Days Extension,

Its State/User Specific.

Missing
Deal Cadet
69
106
2

Expected this as vodafone also did the same already

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Pehle sab free kr do aur jab addiction ho jaye to fir users ki keh k lo… thanks to jio

Missing
Deal Subedar
54
2140
24
Joker007 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600219/original/Screenshot_2019-12-28-15-52-03-374_com.myairtelapp.jpg?1577528536Its Still There Showing on My Airtel App

But not able to recharge. Always getting failed.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Very bad move.. just did it yesterday

Missing
Deal Cadet
290
260
2

i tried via amazon and it went through success

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1197
18

Yes, CC Said There Is No Update For The Same. It Might Be State/User Specific As Of Now.

So All Can Do Recharge Of 23 Till It Lasts stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
174
14

23 automatically deducted from main balance for 28 days validity

Missing
Tech Guru
325
3903
52
Expand
sricharangunda wrote:

Telangana

My airtel plan ends tomorrow.. don’t know whether it works or not for my circle (Tamilnadu) !
Any USSD code for self recharging from main balance ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
32
0
Joker007 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600219/original/Screenshot_2019-12-28-15-52-03-374_com.myairtelapp.jpg?1577528536Its Still There Showing on My Airtel App

Its available for all..maybe circle shutdown

Missing
Critic
1,060
1703
40
tatyabichchu wrote:

Pehle sab free kr do aur jab addiction ho jaye to fir users ki keh k lo… thanks to jio

No.. thanks to government and TRAI.

This min. Recharge of 10 rupees every 6 months was an old TRAI regulation. But when Airtel, Idea, Vodafone all got together and started charging min. 35 recharge or 23 deduction per month ( it falls under unfair trade practice called price fixing) TRAI was silent.

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
172
1

Before jio validity wasn’t a thing. And data used to be expensive (big contributor to revenue). Now that data per GB is significantly down, they’ve resurrected ‘validity’ concept to sustain. I don’t think old TRAI regulations still make sense as the dynamics have changed.

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
172
1

Also, its a good thing Airtel and vodafone are still alive (Although voda had to consolidate to sustain). Imagine if only Jio survived and all others went bust, jio would start increasing prices at their own will.

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
146
8
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

My airtel plan ends tomorrow.. don’t know whether it works or not for my circle (Tamilnadu) !
Any USSD code for self recharging from main balance ?

It works my number got auto charged 23 yesterday .. Chennai circle

Missing
Deal Cadet
199
787
8

Just recharged my Airtel number with 23 on freecharge smoothly. N got 20 cashback using LAST20 .. MAY BE CODE IS USER SPECIFIC. 🙈

Missing
Critic
23
1881
42

I used to laugh at my uncles and other family members who took mobile connection early in 2000 or even before that for paying for incoming calls. Now in 2019 I have already paid nearly 500 rupees just to keep my number active, which basically is paying for incoming calls.

Good clownish shit. Thanks.

Missing
Tech Guru
325
3903
52
Expand
marketrun wrote:

It works my number got auto charged 23 yesterday .. Chennai circle

Thanks for sharing bro ! Hope mine also gets extended by deducting 23 tomorrow ! Lets see !

Missing
Deal Cadet
190
929
18
SS3321 wrote:

Also, its a good thing Airtel and vodafone are still alive (Although voda had to consolidate to sustain). Imagine if only Jio survived and all others went bust, jio would start increasing prices at their own will.

No point in commenting this here. Majority of here wants non-JIO players to shut down. You can find many post in name of AVOID. These guys don’t understand what will happen to them if there is no competition.

Missing
Deal Subedar
796
1440
12
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

No point in commenting this here. Majority of here wants non-JIO players to shut down. You can find many post in name of AVOID. These guys don’t understand what will happen to them if there is no competition.

Gyani baba , Please shed some gyan on the ERA of CHORTEL .
Might be you were not born than or doing preschool.

Missing
Deal Cadet
190
929
18
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Gyani baba , Please shed some gyan on the ERA of CHORTEL .
Might be you were not born than or doing preschool.

i never faced the issue in that era. You should be wise enough to chose the operator. PERIOD.

If Jio is for social service, why JIO increased the tariff after tariff increased by your so called AVOID?

When JIO started charging
Postpaid plan : 28 days for 399 (unlimited calls daily 1 GB)
Prepaid plan : 84 days for 399 (unlimited calls daily 1 GB)

Why there is so much difference for same benefits?

Missing
Deal Subedar
46
1064
20
Expand
marketrun wrote:

It works my number got auto charged 23 yesterday .. Chennai circle

Is it bcoz it still shows 23rc in Airtel thanks app ?! Will it work on Chennai circle alone then ?! My current 23 pack is getting expired on Jan 1st nly

Missing
Deal Cadet
225
460
5

My balance also got auto deducted towards activation of Rs 23 plan yesterday. Rajasthan circle

Missing
Critic
373
3641
48
Expand
TaraRising wrote:

No.. thanks to government and TRAI.

This min. Recharge of 10 rupees every 6 months was an old TRAI regulation. But when Airtel, Idea, Vodafone all got together and started charging min. 35 recharge or 23 deduction per month ( it falls under unfair trade practice called price fixing) TRAI was silent.

TRAI requirement was 200 every 6 mths.

Missing