airtel sim upgrade

41°
Missing
Deal Subedar
1
1150
7

does airtel store charge rs 25 for sim upgrade?

11 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
60
2

they are free from official airtel stores…but others may charge 20-50 rs though they will neither give any bill or receipt for your payment. Its for their own pocket.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
1150
7
dblueknight wrote:

they are free from official airtel stores…but others may charge 20-50 rs though they will neither give any bill or receipt for your payment. Its for their own pocket.

it was a airtel partner authorised store? so they cam charge? yea when i asked flr receipt they said i will get a sms

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
60
2
Expand
deal_heist wrote:

it was a airtel partner authorised store? so they cam charge? yea when i asked flr receipt they said i will get a sms

you will get sms for new sim activation or upgradation only…..not for payment..
airtel does not charge for sim upgrade … its those ‘honest employees’ who charge this on their own.

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1209
18

Sim Upgrade Is FREE Of Cost. And Sim Replacement Is Chargeable.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
263
3363
27
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Sim Upgrade Is FREE Of Cost. And Sim Replacement Is Chargeable.

The above statement is correct. sunglasses

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
1150
7
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Sim Upgrade Is FREE Of Cost. And Sim Replacement Is Chargeable.

ok…i complained on twitter lets c

Missing