Hot Deal Airtel sucked my 511.75 rs on data inspite of having pack and stop msg to 1925

353°
Deal Lieutenant

Airtel sucked my 511.75 rs from main balance on data inspite of having pack and stop msg to 1925
I had 3 gb data (some pack) , just to be on safer side i had sent a stop message to 1925 and waited for confirmation.
Is there a chance of getting it back? Already tweeted, their dumbass cc gave a reply that it has been deducted because stop msg wasn’t sent.

32 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
Expand
syed786 wrote:

This topic helps : https://www.desidime.com/discussions/jio-number...

Happened first in my life with " Jio "

I have seen my number already issued to other person , so online accounts which are linked with that number are unreachable , mean unable to login as it ask for OTP to login , lost 1600+ balance and all accounts associated with that number pensive

And here i am having 2 year + jio prepaid , not recharged since last 1.5 years still not deactivate.. i guess you were extra special

Expand
alienteck wrote:

The grace period is if you recharged with the 49 plan not if validity was extended with the 45 deduction..

I have unlimited plan of 129, 1GB data and unlimited calls pack.

Ash-D wrote:

@insta_vicky

These Airtel idiots never change… Same as OP my number is changed from docomo to Airtel with their sale… I have 3 Airtel sims… Generally used to do 100 top up on any 1 sim which gives 28 days validity… Will do 49rc with main balance of that sim for other 2 numbers… For last 2 months they’ve deducted 49 twice , rc also done twice and never refunded till date

Missing