(airtel) these sms messages have been scaring me since this morning. did you also received these messages today?

79°
Blogger
ssganesh

airtel is sending these sms messages to me since this morning… did you also received these sms messages today? please inform me…

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/653042/medium/Screenshot_2020-12-05-12-46-50.jpg?1607152732

8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

This is an informational message bro, why are you scared? wink

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Is 25 rs so much high u got scared 🙄

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
androgame wrote:

This is an informational message bro, why are you scared? wink

ok bro, when I saw these messages I was scared by feeling that someone was trying to block my sim. In these days of growing cybercrimes, even such simple messages are frightening.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Are u still using old sim, from 2g era

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
insta wrote:

Are u still using old sim, from 2g era

yes.
1- docomo 2g.
2:- docomo merged into airtel so we took airtel 3g.
3:- airtel recommended 4g sim so we upgraded to 4g from 3g by replacing sim some years ago.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
ssganesh wrote:

yes.
1- docomo 2g.
2:- docomo merged into airtel so we took airtel 3g.
3:- airtel recommended 4g sim so we upgraded to 4g from 3g by replacing sim some years ago.

Ok, as u already changed to 4g sim so no issue.
I am still using one docomo sim and keep getting such messages, as i dont recharge it regularly

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ssganesh wrote:

yes.
1- docomo 2g.
2:- docomo merged into airtel so we took airtel 3g.
3:- airtel recommended 4g sim so we upgraded to 4g from 3g by replacing sim some years ago.

You’re right to be cautious bro, it’s a informational message, but sim swaps have become so common :S, if for some reason your network goes down, call Airtel from another numbenr and check in..

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
tristar wrote:

You’re right to be cautious bro, it’s a informational message, but sim swaps have become so common :S, if for some reason your network goes down, call Airtel from another numbenr and check in..

yes bro. every time the signal is completely lost I immediately respond and looking into the cause of signal loss. i take precautions such as restarting the phone, calling from my another phone. we should always be alert about the mobile number linked to the bank.

Missing