AliExpress Refund Query

104°
Missing
Deal Subedar
274
2930
88

So everyone knows that AliExpress is shit. But still i trusted them and ordered something few months ago. The parcel was lost and I applied for refund.

But I ordered using Kotak VCC (1 time use card) , so how can they refund back to this VCC? Any idea how to get refund now?

23 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
109
653
14

You mean you had used kotak net card..

Ask for manual refund

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
101
4205
91

I have ordered many products from aliexpress, never faced any issues. In fact, got my haylou gt1 pro ear buds delivered today. Sometimes custom clearance takes time, but overall never faced any issues

Missing
Deal Subedar
274
2930
88
Shahskm wrote:

You mean you had used kotak net card..

Ask for manual refund

Ok, how to do this?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

ali express is best e commerce site dude.service is far better than az n fk .
n for ur refund u will get ur refund to ur vcc as it is mapped with ur real card within 20days

Missing
Deal Subedar
274
2930
88
golu12 wrote:

ali express is best e commerce site dude.service is far better than az n fk .
n for ur refund u will get ur refund to ur vcc as it is mapped with ur real card within 20days

But it was a one-time use VCC card, it must have expired by now. How will I get refund on it?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

But it was a one-time use VCC card, it must have expired by now. How will I get refund on it?

its expery doesn’t matter

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

OK, thank you.

n belive me aliexpress is the best site.just choose delivery method as china post in every case.

Missing
Deal Cadet
66
141
2
Expand
golu12 wrote:

n belive me aliexpress is the best site.just choose delivery method as china post in every case.

bro while they process the refund is it essential to keep international usage of our debit card on till we get the refund amount what will happen if we keep it off? @rogerthat @golu12 @Shahskm

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
251
0

Who thinks AliExpress is shit. They can stay away from it.

Missing
Critic
23
1881
42

I ordered a knife and keyboard key dampeners on 28th November of 2019. Neither item ever seen the daylight of delivery till date. Moreover within the Ali app I don’t even see a place to contact/message the seller next to the order details! And when i login to Ali from computer the site automatically translates to Spanish or some such language.

Will my order come now that six weeks have passed already? Should i ask for refund or what? The key dampeners i really need and not available anywhere in India for any sane price anyway. These were cheap AF items, postal service won’t even care/dare to steal these!

Missing
Entertainer
22
2168
27
ithehappy wrote:

I ordered a knife and keyboard key dampeners on 28th November of 2019. Neither item ever seen the daylight of delivery till date. Moreover within the Ali app I don’t even see a place to contact/message the seller next to the order details! And when i login to Ali from computer the site automatically translates to Spanish or some such language.

Will my order come now that six weeks have passed already? Should i ask for refund or what? The key dampeners i really need and not available anywhere in India for any sane price anyway. These were cheap AF items, postal service won’t even care/dare to steal these!

Wait. Wait. Wait.(60 days max.) If not ask for refund.
Language change might be due to Google’s translation services. Disable it in settings.
Message to AliExpress care. Don’t message seller. They will do their things.
And NEXT TIME GET DELIVERY BY POSTAGE WHICH HAVE FOOKING TRACKING the without tracking posts are bound to be lost

Missing
Deal Subedar
274
2930
88
ithehappy wrote:

I ordered a knife and keyboard key dampeners on 28th November of 2019. Neither item ever seen the daylight of delivery till date. Moreover within the Ali app I don’t even see a place to contact/message the seller next to the order details! And when i login to Ali from computer the site automatically translates to Spanish or some such language.

Will my order come now that six weeks have passed already? Should i ask for refund or what? The key dampeners i really need and not available anywhere in India for any sane price anyway. These were cheap AF items, postal service won’t even care/dare to steal these!

My brother is here. With the same fate as mine.

Also, you ordered what? A knife? From China? laughing

Missing
Critic
23
1881
42
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

My brother is here. With the same fate as mine.

Also, you ordered what? A knife? From China? laughing

Yes bruh, a retractable knife, from China. It just looked good and i needed to find a filler product with my o-rings. The whole premise of the purchase took place because i had that coupon, 200 off on 400 or something.

Missing
Deal Subedar
274
2930
88
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Yes bruh, a retractable knife, from China. It just looked good and i needed to find a filler product with my o-rings. The whole premise of the purchase took place because i had that coupon, 200 off on 400 or something.

Ordering a knife from China is almost equal to ordering Bomb from Pak. It is absolutely not recommended laughing

Missing
Critic
23
1881
42
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Ordering a knife from China is almost equal to ordering Bomb from Pak. It is absolutely not recommended laughing

Lmfao.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
58
5
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Yes bruh, a retractable knife, from China. It just looked good and i needed to find a filler product with my o-rings. The whole premise of the purchase took place because i had that coupon, 200 off on 400 or something.

Have you your order?

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
58
5
Expand
golu12 wrote:

n belive me aliexpress is the best site.just choose delivery method as china post in every case.

Do we have the option to choose/ change type of post you want?
Isn’t it just shows one and fixed shipping partner?

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
58
5
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Wait. Wait. Wait.(60 days max.) If not ask for refund.
Language change might be due to Google’s translation services. Disable it in settings.
Message to AliExpress care. Don’t message seller. They will do their things.
And NEXT TIME GET DELIVERY BY POSTAGE WHICH HAVE FOOKING TRACKING the without tracking posts are bound to be lost

How to change/ customize the shipping method?

Missing