Hot Deal All loot orders(1000 off) cancelled from flipkart a compensation of 100rs will be given

323°
0
100% OFF 100.0
Deal Lieutenant
145
3366
17
All loot orders(1000 off)  cancelled from flipkart
a compensation of 100rs will be given
Deal Expired

http://www.flipk...in

Credits – Twitter folks smile

Expired 4 months
34 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
77
20
1

What to buy any specific products

400
1490
12

Pls update if it is credited

109
89
1

Tag the person who tag Flipkart about this loot.

145
3366
17
pvprasad wrote:

Pls update if it is credited

Will be credited in 48 hours

0
562
4

Yep. So technically we got 100rs loot instead of 1000rs

145
3366
17
gowthamdg57 wrote:

Yep. So technically we got 100rs loot instead of 1000rs

You can’t say 1000…bcoz the product we bought…is not worth 1000

5
5822
18

🙄😐

100
146
5

My all 6 shirts are already delivered today at 11am grin…If I get 100 rs it will be a bonus smiley

74
472
2
jyojyo207 wrote:

My all 6 shirts are already delivered today at 11am grin…If I get 100 rs it will be a bonus smiley

Kolkata or delhi?

100
146
5
Expand
Bharath405 wrote:

Kolkata or delhi?

Kolkata bro… Ordered yesterday at 5pm around

603
12165
62

well, its nice they atleast gave 100 rs coupon, amazon just cancels it, with no compensation and their trigger system keeps on recording every kind of cancellations.

155
207
2

If it was amazon you would have got nothing

155
207
2
rini50 wrote:

well, its nice they atleast gave 100 rs coupon, amazon just cancels it, with no compensation and their trigger system keeps on recording every kind of cancellations.

When it comes to loot deals flipkart is always better than amazon .

49
2712
17
jyojyo207 wrote:

My all 6 shirts are already delivered today at 11am grin…If I get 100 rs it will be a bonus smiley

No, it is only if order is cancelled by fk

198
130
4

How come this loot deal was not mentioned in desidime?

603
12165
62
adymady wrote:

How come this loot deal was not mentioned in desidime?

it was mentioned but it was user specific

100
146
5
Expand
insta wrote:

No, it is only if order is cancelled by fk

Don’t know bro…Order delivered today…But got the mail in all 6accounts..Let’s see… smiley

603
12165
62
Expand
MR_BEAST wrote:

When it comes to loot deals flipkart is always better than amazon .

If only amazon’s given as much attention as they do on cancelling mrp errors and cancelling cashbacks on their shipping and storing.
Their packages are nowadays either dirty, damaged, torn or all.. so much for their special covid19 prevention spam.

131
727
5

Compensation will be auto-credited or do we have to raise a request.

145
3366
17
Nighthawk69 wrote:

Compensation will be auto-credited or do we have to raise a request.

Auto credited

10
913
20
Expand
insta wrote:

No, it is only if order is cancelled by fk

for all got the same cancel message and compensation even after delivery laughing laughing

155
207
2
Expand
rini50 wrote:

If only amazon’s given as much attention as they do on cancelling mrp errors and cancelling cashbacks on their shipping and storing.
Their packages are nowadays either dirty, damaged, torn or all.. so much for their special covid19 prevention spam.

I think they have employed people to watch on these kind of errors on their website ,that’s why nowadays all the bugs and loot deals are cancelled .

603
12165
62
Expand
MR_BEAST wrote:

I think they have employed people to watch on these kind of errors on their website ,that’s why nowadays all the bugs and loot deals are cancelled .

Ok, I get it but why are they , cloudtail, repeatedly sending damaged edibles?? Seriously got torn and spilled food packets continuosly after lockdown and complaining + unboxing videos then asking for refunds only made our Indian ccs more aggressive.
Got it solved amicably by a foreigner cc ?
And only cloudtail is sending damaged packets, 3rd party sellers packed well.

50
104
1
Expand
MR_BEAST wrote:

When it comes to loot deals flipkart is always better than amazon .

They cancelled my lots of order but never received anything

107
979
7
Expand
MR_BEAST wrote:

I think they have employed people to watch on these kind of errors on their website ,that’s why nowadays all the bugs and loot deals are cancelled .

Some of them are members of DD. There was a post about the same.

Missing