Hotness All you should know about health insurance befo...

Hot Deal All you should know about health insurance before buying

3517°
386 Comments  |  
103 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
52
32
1
Expand
drjpatwa wrote:

Yes corporate do tie up with PSU. Even IBA (Indian Bank Association) has tie up with United for bank employees. But then they appoint dedicated persons to look after issues related to claim for that corporate.

As a Individual we don’t get that luxury.

My father is having United policy for ex-bank employees. My mother had cancer twice in 2016 & again in 2019. So, I have extensive experience of dealing with PSU insurer. In 2016 TPA was DHS & we had overall good experience barring 1-2 small deduction.
But in 2019-20 this time MDINDIA is TPA & despite there dedicated representatives are good, I am yet to get refund of around 50k for extra deductions they did & I challenged it with all proof.

So, you can go with PSU. but calculate risk reward ratio & have lots of patience for follow up…

OPT for Cashless hospital isation in future for Hassel free claims

Missing
Deal Colonel
7,369
37123
304
Expand
drjpatwa wrote:

Thanks for pointing it out. 1st reference is about newly launched Aarogya Sanjeevani policy as directed by IRDA.

So we have to confirm whether it is applicable to all (old + new other) policy or not. Because policy wording is still same. Either Government / NABH or State approved (Don’t know exact meaning of state approved)

One hospital had a circular from IRDAI and AFAIR the conditions are
1. Registered with state Govt
2. 5+ IP facility
3. availability of Regd Med Practitioners
Of course Cashless treatment was not possible

Again these details are my assumptions and not an advice

Missing
Deal Subedar
93
1033
24

@drjpatwa bro howz the max bhupa and Aditya Birla? Some suggest me for max bhupa for parents like policy bazaar and Insurance dekho etc. Premium is around 40k for 5 lakh cover pls suggest

Missing
Deal Subedar
110
1639
95
Mrdealdon wrote:

I am completely impressed with your hard-working in getting all pros and cons for health insurance. Even I have done complete analysis before zeroing Aditya Birla Activ assure diamond plan. You will get upto 30% returns if you enroll activ health. It is similar to stay healthy discount. Hope this helps you.

PS. I am not a agent either have any direct relation with Aditya Birla

Thanks for pointing it out. Yes I read about it after ur recommendation, they do offer upto 30% discount for staying healthy.

To calculate it, they includes 2 things. 1 is daily steps that is clear but 2nd is they take health assessment & divide u in 3 category. Green, Amber & Red. How they divide u in 3 category is not clear.

But primia facie, this feature seems better rewarding than Apollo, HDFC

Missing
Deal Subedar
110
1639
95
devbehel172 wrote:

Penalty for taking claim. Whenever you take claim in a year, your insurer will penalize you for it (Usually by reducing accrued NCB by same rate as of in increase). No penalty or low penalty is better.
E.g. Max bupa doesn’t penalize for taking claim
- Majority of PSU insurer (National, united etc.) don’t provide this feature.

Sir sbi general insurance do not penalize for taking claims sorry to say u are also also providing wrong information and by the way please tell which company provide policy in 8927 rupees of 3 lakh cover for two adult upto 65 age and 2 child upto 25 age in 8927
Kindly research before posting

Please read carefully. Penalty is in form of reduction in NCB accrued.

When majority PSU doesn’t give NCB, there is no discussion about penalty in it.

Btw, SBI general insurance gives NCB benefit?

What wrong information I gave here?

Missing
Deal Subedar
110
1639
95
Expand
devbehel172 wrote:

bro first of all i am an emploee of SBI and not a agentt and information i gave information which is correct and can provide policy guide lines too
Sorry if i have un intentionally spammed your post i was just helping and
i think free mein kisi ko advise do tho everyone thinks he will gain some thing from it

Ok. It will be better if u share policy brochure & policy wording for the same.
If its indeed good, I don’t have any problem in appreciating & recommending it to others. My main aim is to make people aware about T&C, what they are buying…

Missing
Deal Subedar
110
1639
95
igen wrote:

I would recommend TPAs over inhouse teams. There is a reason most companies use TPAs.

Can you tell us reason for choosing TPA over inhouse team?

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
32
1
Expand
drjpatwa wrote:

Ok. It will be better if u share policy brochure & policy wording for the same.
If its indeed good, I don’t have any problem in appreciating & recommending it to others. My main aim is to make people aware about T&C, what they are buying…

i am new to desisime app please confirm how can i share Policy broucher and Policy wording in this post
And By the way we Indian always Take Cheap and Best Policy and desidiime app is also create to find cheap and best deals i think.
SBI arogya Plus policy is cheap and best for a family above 50 years of age best of best for above 55 years of age as no that company can match premium and discount and SBI is a Brand by the way which each and everyone Knows
and SBI gic is Not PSU this is Limited co where major share is of State Bank
like bajaj,icici,Max bupa ,star etc
Compare the policy
for any queries PM me and chat with me i will definately resolve your query and By the way most private company charge Loading of upto 100 percent on premium when there is claim can also can decline to renew policy due to adverse claim history,and at that time client has no option lest ,he would have to renew and pay loading on premium too and so pleass also go through before buying health policy.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
32
1

Dear Dimers By the way you can also chat regarding claim issues and
if you want to renew and take policy from some other company too BOTH LIFE,General,Motor and Mediclaim and Accidental insurance ,GMC ,COVID 19 ins and i can provide you cheap and best quote in the market
I am in insurance industry since 15 years please feel free to PM me for any query

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
225
5192
86

what is opd coverage ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
32
1
Expand
devbehel172 wrote:

i am new to desisime app please confirm how can i share Policy broucher and Policy wording in this post
And By the way we Indian always Take Cheap and Best Policy and desidiime app is also create to find cheap and best deals i think.
SBI arogya Plus policy is cheap and best for a family above 50 years of age best of best for above 55 years of age as no that company can match premium and discount and SBI is a Brand by the way which each and everyone Knows
and SBI gic is Not PSU this is Limited co where major share is of State Bank
like bajaj,icici,Max bupa ,star etc
Compare the policy
for any queries PM me and chat with me i will definately resolve your query and By the way most private company charge Loading of upto 100 percent on premium when there is claim can also can decline to renew policy due to adverse claim history,and at that time client has no option lest ,he would have to renew and pay loading on premium too and so pleass also go through before buying health policy.

One more important thing Sbi general insurance provide Insurance also to persons with pre existing illness,like diabetes type 1 and type l, hypertension ,BP,open heart surgery patients with 4 years waiting period where as Max,Appolo, Hdfc,bajaj and Icici does not even accept policy with pre existing illness they only accept clustomers of good health most of them advise tests above 45 years of age and most test charge are paid by the client if case is acceptable then are reimburse and test charges start from 1000 to 9000 depending Upon proposal form filled where as sbi gic advise tests above 55 years in some plan we cover persons without test of upto 65 years no other private company does accept the same with out Medical tests
So dimers please do some research before buying health policy please feel free to call for any query

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
32
1
devbehel172 wrote:

https://www.irdai....in › cmsPDF
arogya plus policy – irdai

you can check all insurance company policy wording and premium chart at this site
I dont know how to attach

Dimers please do the needful

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
909
11
Expand
devbehel172 wrote:

you can check all insurance company policy wording and premium chart at this site
I dont know how to attach

Dimers please do the needful

Hey bro . Can you tell me is any policy for Senior citizens? For age 52 yrs and 59 yrs old ( for mother and father )? In SBI. ? I don’t see hospital list option

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
32
1
Expand
iamshashikant wrote:

Hey bro . Can you tell me is any policy for Senior citizens? For age 52 yrs and 59 yrs old ( for mother and father )? In SBI. ? I don’t see hospital list option

Arogya Plus 8927 premium is best 3 lakhs sum insured
Search on google sbi general network hospital list

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
32
1
Expand
devbehel172 wrote:

Arogya Plus 8927 premium is best 3 lakhs sum insured
Search on google sbi general network hospital list

Or give email i will email all the details my email id is
[email protected]

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
909
11
Expand
drjpatwa wrote:

Yes corporate do tie up with PSU. Even IBA (Indian Bank Association) has tie up with United for bank employees. But then they appoint dedicated persons to look after issues related to claim for that corporate.

As a Individual we don’t get that luxury.

My father is having United policy for ex-bank employees. My mother had cancer twice in 2016 & again in 2019. So, I have extensive experience of dealing with PSU insurer. In 2016 TPA was DHS & we had overall good experience barring 1-2 small deduction.
But in 2019-20 this time MDINDIA is TPA & despite there dedicated representatives are good, I am yet to get refund of around 50k for extra deductions they did & I challenged it with all proof.

So, you can go with PSU. but calculate risk reward ratio & have lots of patience for follow up…

Which best TPA?

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
50
1
Expand
devbehel172 wrote:

you can check all insurance company policy wording and premium chart at this site
I dont know how to attach

Dimers please do the needful

Can please send updated link as the link u have given is opening the home page of irdai homepage.
Pls give link where I can find premium chart…?

Missing
Deal Subedar
110
1639
95
Expand
iamshashikant wrote:

Which best TPA?

Best I don’t know. But I surely know who is worst – Raksha TPA.

Many hospitals u will find board that, we don’t accept Raksha TPA for cashless. Some hospitals ask whopping 30% deposit for Raksha TPA cashless & they will refund it only when hospital will receive money (Usually takes around 45 days in PSU)

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
909
11
Expand
drjpatwa wrote:

Best I don’t know. But I surely know who is worst – Raksha TPA.

Many hospitals u will find board that, we don’t accept Raksha TPA for cashless. Some hospitals ask whopping 30% deposit for Raksha TPA cashless & they will refund it only when hospital will receive money (Usually takes around 45 days in PSU)

I remembered that first claim of 1 of the person for whom they pending reimbursement for 4-5 months . And second is in 2 months .

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
32
1
Expand
oot02wAI wrote:

Can please send updated link as the link u have given is opening the home page of irdai homepage.
Pls give link where I can find premium chart…?

pm me email id will share all required docs
I dont know how to update link as i am new to this app and by the way go on sbi general insurance website u will find all docs

Missing
Deal Subedar
110
1639
95
Expand
iamshashikant wrote:

I remembered that first claim of 1 of the person for whom they pending reimbursement for 4-5 months . And second is in 2 months .

Ha ha. That’s what I am telling.

You don’t choose TPA, your insurer choose & they can change TPA at any year without your prior permission.

If TPA is good, no issue. But if you stuck with bad TPA, they will harass u like anything.

I don’t have any problem with any PSU. They will surely give your money. But u need such kind of patience & time to wait & fight.

I have United insurance for my parents & mother is taking chemotherapy since November 2019. Since then my 50k stuck with TPA. (It was cashless Claim & each cycle they deducted more amount under different head. Then fight goes on & goes on….. I am yet to receive refund)

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
32
1

Dear Dimers one more very important docs i want to share Personal accident policy
SBI general insurance offers lowest premium of 1200 to 1500 for 50 lakhs cover Table A
Normal premium of other company is around 2500 to 3000 rs.

Table A –
Accidental death
Table B -
Accidental death + Permanent Total Disability (PTD)
Table C –
Accidental death + Permanent Total Disability (PTD)
+ Permanent Partial Disability (PPD)
Table D –
Accidental death + Permanent Total Disability (PTD)+
Permanent Partial Disability (PPD) + Temporary Total Disability (TTD)

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
50
1
Expand
devbehel172 wrote:

pm me email id will share all required docs
I dont know how to update link as i am new to this app and by the way go on sbi general insurance website u will find all docs

I have sent the email via pm
Pls check and reply

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
32
1
devbehel172 wrote:

Dear Dimers one more very important docs i want to share Personal accident policy
SBI general insurance offers lowest premium of 1200 to 1500 for 50 lakhs cover Table A
Normal premium of other company is around 2500 to 3000 rs.

Table A –
Accidental death
Table B -
Accidental death + Permanent Total Disability (PTD)
Table C –
Accidental death + Permanent Total Disability (PTD)
+ Permanent Partial Disability (PPD)
Table D –
Accidental death + Permanent Total Disability (PTD)+
Permanent Partial Disability (PPD) + Temporary Total Disability (TTD)

Most person have or took Term plan please check premium differernce as riders were offered with double the premium and coverage mostly upto 65 age only and no life long renewal benefit and no Cumulative bonus of 5 percent every year and in 1200 rupees a year no other company offers 50 lakhs Accidental death benefit with no age restriction

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
909
11
Expand
devbehel172 wrote:

Most person have or took Term plan please check premium differernce as riders were offered with double the premium and coverage mostly upto 65 age only and no life long renewal benefit and no Cumulative bonus of 5 percent every year and in 1200 rupees a year no other company offers 50 lakhs Accidental death benefit with no age restriction

U mean personal accidental insurance?

Missing