Hot Deal

Amar Shaheed Major Mohit Sharma

542°
Deal Subedar
billubakra

This post is not related to politics. Very few people know about this hero of our country. Posting this as today there was a discussion and only 1% people in the room knew about him. I wonder why politicians from many states, of different parties, publish photos of their mla’s, cm’s etc. instead of heroes like this guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohit_Sharma_(so....

https://www.google.com/search?q=major+mohit+sha...

The real Alpha Male.

PKMKB

TLDR- https://www.google.com/search?q=major+mohit+sha...

35 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Great… Hats Off… Thanks for sharing bro..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Killed, never caught. Mohitji is legend. If dimers ever want to read military stories do check out India’s most fearless 1&2, Indian bravehearts.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Bimbasar wrote:

Killed, never caught. Mohitji is legend. If dimers ever want to read military stories do check out India’s most fearless 1&2, Indian bravehearts.

Martyred not killed.
The entire Para SF are legends. One of the heroes drowned in Rajasthan few weeks back during a training exercise. If it was one of the netas, the media would have gone berserk.

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Martyred not killed.
The entire Para SF are legends. One of the heroes drowned in Rajasthan few weeks back during a training exercise. If it was one of the netas, the media would have gone berserk.

Correct me if I’m wrong.. Indian military don’t use word martyred

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

Correct me if I’m wrong.. Indian military don’t use word martyred

Martyred and shaheed are religious terms of Christianity and Islam
On 30th January some terrorists celebrate death of Mahatma gandhi

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

There is another guy Mr Praveen Teotia. He is a living legend.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
bikidas2060 wrote:

And bhai Pakistan n India kaa Maa ek hi hai. 🙂

Pakistan is son of Bharat Mata

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
drupal wrote:

Pakistan is son of Bharat Mata

It is a cruel fact. That’s why I never use that word against Pakistan.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

Correct me if I’m wrong.. Indian military don’t use word martyred

Pardon my ignorance then what word do they use? There is a chowk in name of a Shaheed soldier in the cantt area in my city. I pass through it every other day.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Pardon my ignorance then what word do they use? There is a chowk in name of a Shaheed soldier in the cantt area in my city. I pass through it every other day.

“battle casualty” or “operations casualty”

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Pardon my ignorance then what word do they use? There is a chowk in name of a Shaheed soldier in the cantt area in my city. I pass through it every other day.

Its our common practice to use word shaheed.. But if you check their official statements or english newspapers
Its always killed or battle casualties

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Martyred not killed.
The entire Para SF are legends. One of the heroes drowned in Rajasthan few weeks back during a training exercise. If it was one of the netas, the media would have gone berserk.

Those were his words when he came back from an covert operation by infiltrating jihadi squad, he literally lived with them for months and killed the commander before coming back.

Further, martyred isn’t officially used (our lame dumb media, lol) but kia/battle casualty/veergati are used.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
drupal wrote:

Martyred and shaheed are religious terms of Christianity and Islam
On 30th January some terrorists celebrate death of Mahatma gandhi

And some terrorists cry azaadi, afzal hum sharminda hai nonsense. Atleast check the difference between terrorist and assassination. Tomorrow you’ll make attack on indira as terrorist attack. Lol!

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
Bimbasar wrote:

And some terrorists cry azaadi, afzal hum sharminda hai nonsense. Atleast check the difference between terrorist and assassination. Tomorrow you’ll make attack on indira as terrorist attack. Lol!

फाइनली आ गई
जहां गड्ढा होता है वही पानी मरता है
महात्मा गांधी से इतनी नफरत?
हत्यारे गोडसे से प्यार??
कम से कम मरे लोगों को तो
तो बख्श दो यार
Sing..
दे दी हमें आजादी बिना खडग बिना ढाल
साबरमती के संत तूने कर दिया कमाल

Critic Critic
Link Copied

रणबाकुरों को नमन 🙏

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
Bimbasar wrote:

And some terrorists cry azaadi, afzal hum sharminda hai nonsense. Atleast check the difference between terrorist and assassination. Tomorrow you’ll make attack on indira as terrorist attack. Lol!

Two wrongs does not make one right, no comment on afzal guru as he was found guilty by supreme court but celebrating anyone associated with killing of the father of nation(last time I checked no major politician/political party has demanded this title to be removed) is certainly not pro-nation.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Two wrongs does not make one right, no comment on afzal guru as he was found guilty by supreme court but celebrating anyone associated with killing of the father of nation(last time I checked no major politician/political party has demanded this title to be removed) is certainly not pro-nation.

Since when telling difference between 2 words become celebration. Wild assumptions at best, btw same court convicted him as murderer not terrorist. Plus, there is on official title as father of nation as per govt in Parliament as constitution doesn’t allows it.

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/constitution-d...

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Bimbasar wrote:

Those were his words when he came back from an covert operation by infiltrating jihadi squad, he literally lived with them for months and killed the commander before coming back.

Further, martyred isn’t officially used (our lame dumb media, lol) but kia/battle casualty/veergati are used.

His words matlab?
KIA is a technical word, battle casualty is English. We (or media) always say Shaheed Bhagat Singh. Is this word also wrong for him?

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
Bimbasar wrote:

Since when telling difference between 2 words become celebration. Wild assumptions at best, btw same court convicted him as murderer not terrorist. Plus, there is on official title as father of nation as per govt in Parliament as constitution doesn’t allows it.

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/constitution-d...

I was referring to the fact that calling godse anything negative is fine even if technically it is not correct because what he did was the worst assassination in this country’s history(aka murder of the father of nation). I am well aware there is no constitutional recognition of that title but again I never claimed it, I was referring to the fact that despite having no formal basis this title has never been called in question by any major political party/leader.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Bimbasar wrote:

And some terrorists cry azaadi, afzal hum sharminda hai nonsense. Atleast check the difference between terrorist and assassination. Tomorrow you’ll make attack on indira as terrorist attack. Lol!

Like for the first line. Not agreeing with the context though.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

Its our common practice to use word shaheed.. But if you check their official statements or english newspapers
Its always killed or battle casualties

Inko chowk par Shaheed word nahi likhna chahiye.

Missing