Amazon 500 cb order query

134°
Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1331
8

I ordered a product in amazon yesterday with 500 cb offer.Product dispatched and i received 500 cashback.Now i want to order another product.My query is what happen if i cancel the order.My offers got lapse or it will get revoke?
TIA..HAPPY NEW YEAR🍻

31 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4240
59

Have a chat with CC.. they can confirm and you will have proof if things go otherwise.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1331
8
161508 wrote:

Have a chat with CC.. they can confirm and you will have proof if things go otherwise.

Bro they are clueless always.If i chat with two different cc guys there is 99% chance that both information is different.

Missing
Shopping Friend
9
3743
32

You will not get the offers again they will be wasted.

Missing
Shopping Friend
9
3743
32
Expand
150_Days_No_Porn_Challenge wrote:

R u sure?

Yes as per my experience
Customer support must have said the same yes there are noobs but if 2-3 customer support people says the same thing then you can believe it.
If there’s is refund money will be adjusted with cashback and you will not be eligible again.
Other dimers who can confirm it.

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1121
16

What is payment method? Amazon pay balance or amazon upi?

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1331
8
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Yes as per my experience
Customer support must have said the same yes there are noobs but if 2-3 customer support people says the same thing then you can believe it.
If there’s is refund money will be adjusted with cashback and you will not be eligible again.
Other dimers who can confirm it.

As per cc guy offer get revoke🤨

Missing
suspended
71
143
1
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Yes as per my experience
Customer support must have said the same yes there are noobs but if 2-3 customer support people says the same thing then you can believe it.
If there’s is refund money will be adjusted with cashback and you will not be eligible again.
Other dimers who can confirm it.

+1

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1187
18

Ninja Technique To Get Your Account Under Amazon Radar 👍🏻

Missing
Tech Guru
325
3897
51

Your offer will get lapsed after crediting CB for ordered item.. even if you raised return request for ordered product you will receive only balance amount after deducting CB.

Missing
suspended
60
50
0

Till now if the offer has a validity period for eg- jan1-jan31 and in this time period if you cancell or even return then you’ll get the refund after adjusting the cashback and once you receive the refund that offer will be reapplied again if you reorder (though the cc guys are saying it won’t as they will say you have used the offer once and hence that won’t be applied again but that’s completely FALSE) but let you cancell or return the order and receive refund after 31st jan then that offer might not work but in your case you can cancell or return the order you will get the refund within 24-48 hours and reorder only after getting the refund in apay/bank then you’ll 100% get the offer just ignore the cc guy and don’t ask them i had done it many times and in last week December too, belive me you will get the cashback

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1331
8
Skumar0699 wrote:

Till now if the offer has a validity period for eg- jan1-jan31 and in this time period if you cancell or even return then you’ll get the refund after adjusting the cashback and once you receive the refund that offer will be reapplied again if you reorder (though the cc guys are saying it won’t as they will say you have used the offer once and hence that won’t be applied again but that’s completely FALSE) but let you cancell or return the order and receive refund after 31st jan then that offer might not work but in your case you can cancell or return the order you will get the refund within 24-48 hours and reorder only after getting the refund in apay/bank then you’ll 100% get the offer just ignore the cc guy and don’t ask them i had done it many times and in last week December too, belive me you will get the cashback

Thanks bro..KG plus1

Missing
Deal Subedar
328
1501
22
Skumar0699 wrote:

Till now if the offer has a validity period for eg- jan1-jan31 and in this time period if you cancell or even return then you’ll get the refund after adjusting the cashback and once you receive the refund that offer will be reapplied again if you reorder (though the cc guys are saying it won’t as they will say you have used the offer once and hence that won’t be applied again but that’s completely FALSE) but let you cancell or return the order and receive refund after 31st jan then that offer might not work but in your case you can cancell or return the order you will get the refund within 24-48 hours and reorder only after getting the refund in apay/bank then you’ll 100% get the offer just ignore the cc guy and don’t ask them i had done it many times and in last week December too, belive me you will get the cashback

Are you sure 100% ?

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4767
139

If you cancel your order then your cb will be adjusted in refund but after completing successful return/refund, Amazon will reinstate your offer. You can use your offer again if the offer is still valid.

Missing
suspended
60
50
0
Expand
ViratKohli18 wrote:

Are you sure 100% ?

Yes 100% sure but only if the offer has validity period till when you receive refund and order again before expiry and i already described it sir.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,825
3189
27

What offer are these? Is it user specific?
How to check eligibility?

Missing