Amazon 500 cb order query

168°
Like Magnet
Paris_AI

I ordered a product in amazon yesterday with 500 cb offer.Product dispatched and i received 500 cashback.Now i want to order another product.My query is what happen if i cancel the order.My offers got lapse or it will get revoke?
TIA..HAPPY NEW YEAR🍻

31 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Have a chat with CC.. they can confirm and you will have proof if things go otherwise.

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Bro they are clueless always.If i chat with two different cc guys there is 99% chance that both information is different.

View 3 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

You will not get the offers again they will be wasted.

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

R u sure?

View 3 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

What is payment method? Amazon pay balance or amazon upi?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

+1

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Ninja Technique To Get Your Account Under Amazon Radar 👍🏻

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

Your offer will get lapsed after crediting CB for ordered item.. even if you raised return request for ordered product you will receive only balance amount after deducting CB.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Nowadays i think offers lapse this way, earlier they used to get re-applied, better not to take a risk.

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Till now if the offer has a validity period for eg- jan1-jan31 and in this time period if you cancell or even return then you’ll get the refund after adjusting the cashback and once you receive the refund that offer will be reapplied again if you reorder (though the cc guys are saying it won’t as they will say you have used the offer once and hence that won’t be applied again but that’s completely FALSE) but let you cancell or return the order and receive refund after 31st jan then that offer might not work but in your case you can cancell or return the order you will get the refund within 24-48 hours and reorder only after getting the refund in apay/bank then you’ll 100% get the offer just ignore the cc guy and don’t ask them i had done it many times and in last week December too, belive me you will get the cashback

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Thanks bro..KG plus1

View 2 more replies
Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

If you cancel your order then your cb will be adjusted in refund but after completing successful return/refund, Amazon will reinstate your offer. You can use your offer again if the offer is still valid.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

What offer are these? Is it user specific?
How to check eligibility?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same doubt??? Anybody tried?

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Not yet…will try and confirm wink

View 3 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply