Hot Deal

Amazon account blocked

415°
Deal Cadet
agada

One of my Amazon account has been blocked by Amazon 2 days back. This was my secondary account. But not sure why it has been blocked. Had some balance in Amazon pay. Was using it to place few mobile phone orders every month.

Any suggestions to get it unblocked?https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/758298/medium/IMG_20220409_225446.jpg?1649525114

Expired
24 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

what have they written in email ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not received any email from them.
Though I have raised a complain with them. They said they will get back in 3 business days.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
This was my secondary account. But not sure why it has been blocked. Had some balance in Amazon pay. Was using it to place few mobile phone orders every month.

What more is required to block acc? Flipkart has blocked acc for far less.

@akki.akki

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Yes I got the idea.. but still wanted to know the mail content. Usually Amazon does not care about if you order mobile or anything else till your are giving them business and not returning/cancelling much orders.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Per Month How Many Mobiles Are U Ordering? 

How Old Is Ur Account? 

Any Other Products Purchased From The Account? 

KYC Done Or Not? 

Generous Generous
Link Copied

@agada Tag me as well when you answer this

View 5 more replies
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Why are you even using secondary account? 😄

Amazon isn’t flipkart to block accounts for multiple orders (Their purchase limit resets every 15-30days). Even Flipkart stopped blocking user-accounts these days (for multiple gadget orders) after setting purchase limits based on product categories. There are people with KYCed accounts ordering mobiles and other gadgets for reselling w/o any issues (This isn’t limited to India*)

And if you dig through D&D, you can find many threads (mostly from 2015-2017 period) where Amazon actively blocked multiple account holders (secondary or both) and you could’ve easily avoided this by using a KYCed account

Anyways, reply to the email requesting usage of the remaining Apay balance (if any*) and they will unblock your account temporarily for the same!

Link Copied

+1 

Same Reply From My Side 

View 7 more replies
Link Copied

just one question r u a reseller???

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Offcourse, who buys mobiles every month? 😀
View 1 more reply