Hot Deal amazon blocked my account after i add 150000 amount gvs

1360°

Hiii.. meine 7 lakh k gv purchase kiye the amazon k with my credit card and vo gv meine ek frnd ko diye the and usne uske 3 alag alag account me add kiye and electricity bill payment kiya usse.. baki sab account ok h bill payments bhi done h.. but ek account me 150000 add kiya tha vo account amazon ne block kar diya.. and mail aaya ki apka account block kiya h  because apne jo gift card use kiya h vo violating of terms and conditions.. but voucher sare genuine h mere credit card se h.. me screen shot bhi attach kar rha hu ab me kya karu please help kare.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/651953/medium/IMG-20201127-WA0045.jpg?1606589142

145 Comments  |  
63 Dimers
  • Sort By

Kon se offer me liya itne gv

You deserve to be blocked. Iam sure you received 150000 through illegal method

7 lac flushedhuge amount for a wallet..

You mentioned you purchased from your Credit card
And in last line Amazon mentioned order I’
d (for which they want proof that you are genuine/original buyer)
So you can share then Screenshot of mail/order details and if all proof are genuine they will surely unblock your account

BTW source of gv Purchasing?

ICICI Apay Card must’ve also got blocked by now?
Either you can write to amazon requesting them to unblock your account for couple of days ( which they do in some cases) so that u can utilize the 1.5L GVs //Consider the account gone//
Or write to woohoo requesting them for canceling the GVs and once they do, file a chargeback (If Amazon isn’t ready to unblock your account even for few days / process refund)

Btw .. Consider this as a life lesson
Greed w/o limit is v.dangerous

getready wrote:

ICICI Apay Card must’ve also got blocked by now?
Either you can write to amazon requesting them to unblock your account for couple of days ( which they do in some cases) so that u can utilize the 1.5L GVs
Or write to woohoo requesting them for canceling the GVs and once they do, file a chargeback (If Amazon isn’t ready to unblock your account)

Btw .. Consider this as a life lesson
Greed w/o limit is v.dangerous

If they used icici apay card then Amazon should block his credit card firstly

But here looks like some other issue

Why do you guys use Amazon GVs to pay for commercial electricity bill ?
Either use good credit cards which give around 3-4% value back or invest in solar.
Buying 7L worth of Gift Cards without reading T&C is plain stupid!!

Expand
sauravDD wrote:

If they used icici apay card then Amazon should block his credit card firstly

But here looks like some other issue

He did purchase them via ICICI Apay card only
The problem here is this “Sold or transfer-for-value of Amazon.in gift cards
// vo gv meine ek frnd ko diye the and usne uske 3 alag alag account me add kiye and electricity bill payment kiya usse.. baki sab account ok h bill payments bhi done h //

XiJinping00 wrote:

Why ? If he has a credit card with 7L limit can’t he buy vouchers in multiple of 10,000 ?

XiJinping00 wrote:

If you can’t help someone here then at least stop criticizing.

He is in trouble asking for help from us.

Imagine yourself in his position .. Matter of loss in lakhs not just Rupee thousands.

Expand
solarisx21 wrote:

Why ? If he has a credit card with 7L limit can’t he buy vouchers in multiple of 10,000 ?

Consider.. OP purchased 7L GVs
Got a cashback of 35K
& Sold them to other users @ 3%.. (14k saved*)
No brand/CC company likes personal users doing business with their services

I think u used carded gvs

Expand
solarisx21 wrote:

A normal person would twice before adding so much money to amazon pay

Expand
Shahskm wrote:

If you can’t help someone here then at least stop criticizing.

He is in trouble asking for help from us.

Imagine yourself in his position .. Matter of loss in lakhs not just Rupee thousands.

Why he added so much in amaozon giftcard. That’s my question. There are lots of forums which Flipkart anad Amazon blocking their account with gift cards

7 lacs seriously?
You think absolutely nothing about tax authorities, etc beforehand? Are you not aware that adding so much amount will definitely get your account blocked?
I think your account is gone.

Electricity bills in lakhs will most probably be commercial bills unless it’s a palace. And paying such bills using personal CC or GV will definitely be termed as violating T&C.

vijkap201 wrote:

Toofan & Diya

Kya bhai itna paisa sunte hi B&W gaane yaad aa gaye 😀😀 Meri bhi aankh, kaan, naak sabke aage andhera cchaa gaya! 😅😅

Itne main toh poori ek bhensia aa jaayegi with life insurance.

Expand
XiJinping00 wrote:

Why he added so much in amaozon giftcard. That’s my question. There are lots of forums which Flipkart anad Amazon blocking their account with gift cards

Mistakes happens with everyone bro. Now he will learn it but right now criticizing him isn’t the solution na

Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Mistakes happens with everyone bro. Now he will learn it but right now criticizing him isn’t the solution na

Solution is already in the mail itself.
If he has purchased it from his CC then he has to give proof of that to amazon. If still amazon doesnt unblock then other routes of solution to consider

Expand
disparaks wrote:

Don’t be too smart rolleyes

I have no idea in this regard

Not everyone knows everything

Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Right kg+

Expand
MasterAnimesh wrote:

Solution is already in the mail itself.
If he has purchased it from his CC then he has to give proof of that to amazon. If still amazon doesnt unblock then other routes of solution to consider

Simply they are asking for authenticity of Vouchers

OP Should immediately give them proof of payment to Amazon without any delay (If he’s real owner of Gv’s)

If you have bought gift cards using credit card, then share the bills and card statement with Amazon and wait for their reply.

Missing