Hot Deal

amazon blocked my account after i add 150000 amount gvs

1539°
Deal Cadet
piyushgupta1...

Hiii.. meine 7 lakh k gv purchase kiye the amazon k with my credit card and vo gv meine ek frnd ko diye the and usne uske 3 alag alag account me add kiye and electricity bill payment kiya usse.. baki sab account ok h bill payments bhi done h.. but ek account me 150000 add kiya tha vo account amazon ne block kar diya.. and mail aaya ki apka account block kiya h  because apne jo gift card use kiya h vo violating of terms and conditions.. but voucher sare genuine h mere credit card se h.. me screen shot bhi attach kar rha hu ab me kya karu please help kare.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/651953/medium/IMG-20201127-WA0045.jpg?1606589142

145 Comments  |  
63 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Brigadier Deal Brigadier
Link Copied

7 lc gv flushed

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Kon se offer me liya itne gv

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You deserve to be blocked. Iam sure you received 150000 through illegal method

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Why ? If he has a credit card with 7L limit can’t he buy vouchers in multiple of 10,000 ?

View 21 more replies
Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Yeah right men..

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

7 lac flushedhuge amount for a wallet..

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

You mentioned you purchased from your Credit card
And in last line Amazon mentioned order I’
d (for which they want proof that you are genuine/original buyer)
So you can share then Screenshot of mail/order details and if all proof are genuine they will surely unblock your account

BTW source of gv Purchasing?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

ICICI Apay Card must’ve also got blocked by now?
Either you can write to amazon requesting them to unblock your account for couple of days ( which they do in some cases) so that u can utilize the 1.5L GVs //Consider the account gone//
Or write to woohoo requesting them for canceling the GVs and once they do, file a chargeback (If Amazon isn’t ready to unblock your account even for few days / process refund)

Btw .. Consider this as a life lesson
Greed w/o limit is v.dangerous

Link Copied

If they used icici apay card then Amazon should block his credit card firstly

But here looks like some other issue

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Why do you guys use Amazon GVs to pay for commercial electricity bill ?
Either use good credit cards which give around 3-4% value back or invest in solar.
Buying 7L worth of Gift Cards without reading T&C is plain stupid!!

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Kya bhai itna paisa sunte hi B&W gaane yaad aa gaye 😀😀 Meri bhi aankh, kaan, naak sabke aage andhera cchaa gaya! 😅😅

Itne main toh poori ek bhensia aa jaayegi with life insurance.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think u used carded gvs

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

What’s that

View 7 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

7 lacs seriously?
You think absolutely nothing about tax authorities, etc beforehand? Are you not aware that adding so much amount will definitely get your account blocked?
I think your account is gone.

Link Copied

Then such people will blame government when they receive tax notice……

View 4 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Electricity bills in lakhs will most probably be commercial bills unless it’s a palace. And paying such bills using personal CC or GV will definitely be termed as violating T&C.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Bills above 25K can NOT be paid thru Amazon, his friend would have paid many bills of <25K, esp shop bills come 15k around so he would have talked to all shops in the area.
What was the need to add in account rolleyes

@piyushgupta112218671 Its your own card money is safe, now better talk to woohoo to cancel the GV and get refund. Submit all proofs and request Amazon to unblock(unlikely) or cancel GVs added. Tell them what exactly u did, do not hide.

Link Copied

If you have bought gift cards using credit card, then share the bills and card statement with Amazon and wait for their reply.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I don’t think this is ‘carding’ . Amazon is blocking suspected multiple accounts . I experienced the same when I used my other account for availing CB. Amazon didn’t give CB (Rs 100) saying you already have a main account.
Contact the customer care , They will tell you exact reason and send an email stating the same. He even told me delink my numbers from affected accounts as I’ll not receive any further offers in either account.

Link Copied

I don’t think this is ‘carding’ . Amazon is blocking suspected multiple accounts .* I experienced the same when I used my other account for availing CB. Amazon didn’t give CB (Rs 100) saying you already have a main account.*
Contact the customer care , They will tell you exact reason and send an email stating the same. He even told me delink my numbers from affected accounts as I’ll not receive any further offers in either account.

Please explain more about the bold part.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I don’t think this is ‘carding’ . Amazon is blocking suspected multiple accounts . I experienced the same when I used my other account for availing CB. Amazon didn’t give CB (Rs 100) saying you already have a main account.
Contact the customer care , They will tell you exact reason. They even told me delink my numbers from affected accounts as I’ll not receive any further offers in either account.

Link Copied

1.5L Karma given by Amazon

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Chor hai tu..thats y they blocked …7lakh in gv…they took great step to block this type to spammers

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The amount is huge bro.. if you are legit, there is nothing to fear as you have so many options
1. TRUTH
2. online/social media
3. police
4. consumer forums

However, do remember this.. if you are not legit and there is even the slightest of illegal stuff here, do not push it as Amazon might use the same mentioned above against you.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

such type of instances affects normal users as well,e.g saw in thread in DD where apay icici card is giving 2% on gv.wondering such a high transcriptions from credit card(7 lac+ others) wont alert IT dept?

Link Copied

If you have genuinely purchased Gift card worth Rs7Lakh from your from credit card then must have some proofs to show that your had purchased legally. Show bills, screenshots to amazon by mailing them & provide them some genuine reasons. Amazon usually do not block account unless they find suspiciousness with your amazon account. GV worth 7lakh is not small amount. Even if they don’t unblock your amazon account after providing evidences & your are clear from your side, you may have to find some legal remedies. Otherwise Rs150 lakh be remained forfeited.

Link Copied

Not 150 Lakh it should be either 1.5 Lakh or 150k

View 1 more reply
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Have u ppl checked OPs past comments, this guy says he daily pays 1lac electricity bills
Obv these r commercial bills and he pays them from multiple amazon acc. This was going to happen sooner or later
Even if he shares proof of purchase, if amazon wishes they can still deny based on account history

Link Copied

Baba ka gyan

No matter what, after adding Gift cards if your pay balance crosses above 1 Lakh, amazon would block the account temporarily. Share proof of purchase, bank statement showing source of purchase of GV after which they would unblock the account. So even if your getting Gv’s from legal source dont add all in one go. Either use multiple account or maintain an excel sheet. Do shopping, bill payment and try to keep balance at lower side. Another advantage of keeping low balance, if two step authentication is not on, hacker cannot steal much.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

The only good thing is that its Amazon and not flipkart. So you will most probably get to utilise your money, forget the account.

But i dont understand why are you guys playing with the credit card, the account, as well as Income tax dept all at the same time for meagre 2-3% quick money? Its not as if this is free money without any efforts. There are some efforts as well as so much risks involved with all this high amoumt GV purchase and sale.

The above might not apply to you, but so many cases can be seen here on DD itself regarding these. Its time to quit this. The risks far outweigh the profits in this case.

Just keep using the CCs for personal use and benefits, with no risks and no tensions.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

happy that your account is blocked! because of you people, other people suffer!

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Now we all know why ICICI has stopped giving 5% cash back on gift card purchases
Financial gifts, including closed payment instruments, above 50K are taxable as per income tax. So OP needs to produce proof of genuine purchase and the “friend” needs to deposit income tax on the gifts received to legalise the transaction. OP may also get notice from income tax dept to provide the source of income from where he had repaid for the credit card bills after purchasing 7 lakh GV.

Link Copied

A question, say one buys a gv of any amount from a member here. Then can the website disable the same saying that it was sold to the credit/debit card ending with xxxx or ask for bank/cc statement or something?

Link Copied

Website means from where Gv was actually purchased or Amazon ?

Either qwilcilver/Woohoo or Amazon Can Disable gift card if you have reported to them

View 16 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you have genuinely purchased Gift card worth Rs7 Lakh from your credit card then must have some proofs to show that you had purchased legally. Show Card Statement to amazon by email.

Amazon usually do not block account unless they find suspicious activity in your amazon account. Their system detected that you are Reseller and Reselling GV worth 7lakh, which is not small amount.

Huge exchange of GVs is type of money laundering. One might have black money and purchase GVs from friends/secret sources worth lakhs for bill payments, etc.

Any gift card received more than 50k is taxable.

Apay Icici card is for retail use only. You cannot buy 7Lac GV. Again It Violates TnC of Apay Icici card.

If you send Credit card statement which contains 7 lac GV entries then You may face consequences also. Moreover It will attract IT scrutiny also.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

This is outcome when u use it for commercial/business purpose..
By the way really 7L gv??
lol lol

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Soon Amazon may disable the electricity bill payments using Amazon pay balance. I saw electricity bill payment and LIC premium payment using pay balance is attracting people to buy gift cards, which gives a earnings/savings of 5% using Amazon ICICI credit card. Chances of blocking this shortcut/loop hole are increasing day by day.

Hope OP already got benefited equal or more than the current locked amount.

Also it is not clear (for me) what is the exact limit for buying Gift card per account per month, Amazon should come with clear communication on this.

Link Copied

No limit on buying Amazon gv .

Amazon has asked OP to share The proof of purchase GV and if they are genuine purchase then Amazon will unblock account.

View 9 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply