Hot Deal

amazon blocked my account after i add 150000 amount gvs

1385°
Deal Cadet
piyushgupta1...

Hiii.. meine 7 lakh k gv purchase kiye the amazon k with my credit card and vo gv meine ek frnd ko diye the and usne uske 3 alag alag account me add kiye and electricity bill payment kiya usse.. baki sab account ok h bill payments bhi done h.. but ek account me 150000 add kiya tha vo account amazon ne block kar diya.. and mail aaya ki apka account block kiya h  because apne jo gift card use kiya h vo violating of terms and conditions.. but voucher sare genuine h mere credit card se h.. me screen shot bhi attach kar rha hu ab me kya karu please help kare.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/651953/medium/IMG-20201127-WA0045.jpg?1606589142

145 Comments  |  
63 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Bhai samaj nahi lagi what you mentioned here? What is switch accounts?

Switch Account means you can login in same browser multiple accounts and you can switch to one another account without entering Credentials again and again

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

Switch Account means you can login in same browser multiple accounts and you can switch to one another account without entering Credentials again and again

Yeh account kaha se aaye beech mein?

Link Copied
billubakra wrote:

A question, say one buys a gv of any amount from a member here. Then can the website disable the same saying that it was sold to the credit/debit card ending with xxxx or ask for bank/cc statement or something?

Website means from where Gv was actually purchased or Amazon ?

Either qwilcilver/Woohoo or Amazon Can Disable gift card if you have reported to them

Link Copied
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Yeh account kaha se aaye beech mein?

That should OP know I only told you about what u asked.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you have genuinely purchased Gift card worth Rs7 Lakh from your credit card then must have some proofs to show that you had purchased legally. Show Card Statement to amazon by email.

Amazon usually do not block account unless they find suspicious activity in your amazon account. Their system detected that you are Reseller and Reselling GV worth 7lakh, which is not small amount.

Huge exchange of GVs is type of money laundering. One might have black money and purchase GVs from friends/secret sources worth lakhs for bill payments, etc.

Any gift card received more than 50k is taxable.

Apay Icici card is for retail use only. You cannot buy 7Lac GV. Again It Violates TnC of Apay Icici card.

If you send Credit card statement which contains 7 lac GV entries then You may face consequences also. Moreover It will attract IT scrutiny also.

Link Copied

This is outcome when u use it for commercial/business purpose..
By the way really 7L gv??
lol lol

Dimer Of The Year 2014 Dimer Of The Year 2014
Link Copied
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Bhai samaj nahi lagi what you mentioned here? What is switch accounts?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/652080/medium/7181550image.jpg?1606650959

अमेझॉन. IN पे खाता खोला गया हे. इसिलीये अमेझॉन .COM की शर्ते और नियमो उपयोग नही किया जा सकता.

और अगर आगे आप पूरा पढोगे तो दिल्ली अधिकार क्षेत्र घोषित किया गया है अमेझॉन द्वारा तो आप दिल्ली अधिकार क्षेत्र मे गुहार लगा सकते है.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Soon Amazon may disable the electricity bill payments using Amazon pay balance. I saw electricity bill payment and LIC premium payment using pay balance is attracting people to buy gift cards, which gives a earnings/savings of 5% using Amazon ICICI credit card. Chances of blocking this shortcut/loop hole are increasing day by day.

Hope OP already got benefited equal or more than the current locked amount.

Also it is not clear (for me) what is the exact limit for buying Gift card per account per month, Amazon should come with clear communication on this.

Link Copied
cyresh wrote:

Soon Amazon may disable the electricity bill payments using Amazon pay balance. I saw electricity bill payment and LIC premium payment using pay balance is attracting people to buy gift cards, which gives a earnings/savings of 5% using Amazon ICICI credit card. Chances of blocking this shortcut/loop hole are increasing day by day.

Also it is not clear (for me) what is the exact limit for buying Gift card per account per month, Amazon should come with clear communication on this.

No limit on buying Amazon gv .

Amazon has asked OP to share The proof of purchase GV and if they are genuine purchase then Amazon will unblock account.

Link Copied
Expand
goss8877 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/652080/medium/7181550image.jpg?1606650959

अमेझॉन. IN पे खाता खोला गया हे. इसिलीये अमेझॉन .COM की शर्ते और नियमो उपयोग नही किया जा सकता.

और अगर आगे आप पूरा पढोगे तो दिल्ली अधिकार क्षेत्र घोषित किया गया है अमेझॉन द्वारा तो आप दिल्ली अधिकार क्षेत्र मे गुहार लगा सकते है.

Vo mai samaj geya par .com ya baki sharte kaise aayi beech mein?

Link Copied
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

Website means from where Gv was actually purchased or Amazon ?

Either qwilcilver/Woohoo or Amazon Can Disable gift card if you have reported to them

Say I purchased it from some member here on a discount, then can they mark it as invalid.

Link Copied
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Say I purchased it from some member here on a discount, then can they mark it as invalid.

No by himself they cant do

But they can report to amazon by providing Gift Card ID and they can mentioned this gift card purchased by him but used by other/someone else (Fraud)
Then amazon may block that gv after verifying it

Dimer Of The Year 2014 Dimer Of The Year 2014
Link Copied
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Vo mai samaj geya par .com ya baki sharte kaise aayi beech mein?

आप से विनंती है की आप मुख्य चयणकर्ता के द्वारा दी गयी चलचित्र का अवलोकन करे , जिसमे साफ तौर पे ये अमेझॉन. COM का उल्लेख किया गया है.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/652108/original/7181996image.jpg?1606662719

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
cyresh wrote:

I daily buy 50k-100k and use it for bill payment…

No issue for me.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

100k = 1 lakh of bills. And that too daily flushed
Which equals to 3.65 crores yearly

Fenkne ki seema hoti ha joy

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
SparkRockerz wrote:

Right kg+

✝️ Karma given for giving Karma ✝️
5 pts away from 4 digits 😀

Link Copied

Ask amazon pay customer service for a refund of these gift cards by saying that if they are not refunding or reissuing gift vouchers you will not pay the credit card bill.
By attaching a screenshot of your gift voucher order details.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
pingpong wrote:

✝️ Karma given for giving Karma ✝️
5 pts away from 4 digits 😀

Thanks bro smile

Link Copied

OP has not commented even once after posting his problem. I am sure that he is at fault end. That’s the reason he is not coming to probe his innocence even on this post.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Skyislimit wrote:

OP has not commented even once after posting his problem. I am sure that he is at fault end. That’s the reason he is not coming to probe his innocence even on this post.

Or he’s just not able to get over the stupidity of adding so much in one account

Link Copied
Expand
thunderguy wrote:

Or he’s just not able to get over the stupidity of adding so much in one account

Bound to happen if abuse system/benifits like this. Their is limit of greed which ppl should not cross. Many pppl here must be holding apay icici card , but not everyone is abusing like this ..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

OP silently scrolling down the comments just for seeing these dimers fuming sob sob The game changed, get over it!

Link Copied

That’s misusing their tnc bro.I just read –
1.You added 1.5Lk gvs in your acct.
2, Bought it from your cc.
3. You purchased 7lk gvs rolleyes
Lalach buri bhala hai bhai and afterall Amazon is owned by the world’s richest man so nothing would be so easy.
Hope you learned your important life lesson (if earning money like this was so easy everybody on dd would have been a billionaire atleast)
There are many other methods to make legal/safe money bro (i do it) hushed
Hope this helps.
#ApkaApnaJJ smile

Link Copied
cyresh wrote:

So you directly get 5%cb on bill payments/lic payments via apay cc for prime accounts?

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Skyislimit wrote:

7 lakhs Ka gv purchased/obtained via illegal means, if op shows his credit card bill Amazon will surely unblock the amount and allow to use it….

Gol Maal hai Bhai, Sab gol Maal hai

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

So you directly get 5%cb on bill payments/lic payments via apay cc for prime accounts?

We used to earn % cashback on GC, but now it’s only 2%.

Which may stop also…..

Link Copied
Expand
goss8877 wrote:

आप से विनंती है की आप मुख्य चयणकर्ता के द्वारा दी गयी चलचित्र का अवलोकन करे , जिसमे साफ तौर पे ये अमेझॉन. COM का उल्लेख किया गया है.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/652108/original/7181996image.jpg?1606662719

Op ne koi kaand kiya lagta hai.

Link Copied
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

I daily buy 50k-100k and use it for bill payment…

No issue for me.

Ambani kitni pagaar leta hai aapse?

Link Copied
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

No by himself they cant do

But they can report to amazon by providing Gift Card ID and they can mentioned this gift card purchased by him but used by other/someone else (Fraud)
Then amazon may block that gv after verifying it

Say you purcashed a gv of any website using your card from any source. You sell it to me. Now can’t their system flag it automatically that it was bought by krskinr1 using his card and it is used by billubakra in his account having different address, account etc.?

Missing