Hotness Amazon Cashback : If You Collected Bill Coupons...

Hot Deal Amazon Cashback : If You Collected Bill Coupons 200×5 and did not orderedNow You Can Order Cashback Will ComeValid Till 31 July

2177°
Missing
Deal Hunter

Amazon Cashback : If You Collected Bill Coupons 200×5  and did not ordered

Now You Can Order Cashback Will Come

Valid Till 31 July

Expired 11 months
254 Comments  |  
99 Dimers
Missing
Deal Hunter
giftAmazon Cashback : If You Collected Bill Coupons 200×5
and did not ordered
Now You Can Order Cashback Will Come Valid Till 31 July
Missing
Tech Guru

Are they providing for multiple orders ? (cumulative cashbacks now?)
Can anyone confirm ?

Missing
Deal Hunter

Always fast from me… But vu for ur efforts plus1

Missing
Tech Guru

Can anyone confirm ?

Missing
Pro Critic
hardik02 wrote:
giftAmazon Cashback : If You Collected Bill Coupons 200×5

and did not ordered
Now You Can Order Cashback Will Come Valid Till 31 July

CB is crediting from last week. Where have you been?

Missing
Deal Newbie

my poor luck, had ordered something as promotion was not showing applied, but they gave me cashback for that. Got around 200 of the 800 which I could have got pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet

I have collected many coupons like this but nothing cash back is showing on payment page..
So I’ll not try grin

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
Roushh wrote:

CB is crediting from last week. Where have you been?

Bro that was crediting for Prime day sale orders after 10 days but we had no updates about placing new orders .
So its confirmed that cashback is crediting after 3 days of new order placing and those who did not order yet thinking promotion dead can place order now before 31st july.

Missing
Pro Critic
Expand
shaqib19 wrote:

Bro that was crediting for Prime day sale orders after 10 days but we had no updates about placing new orders .
So its confirmed that cashback is crediting after 3 days of new order placing and those who did not order yet thinking promotion dead can place order now before 31st july.

Actually, they we processing for new orders too. Few people got it but most people didn’t believe them and didn’t order.

Anyway, if you haven’t ordered then order now.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
shaqib19 wrote:

right, for order placed on 27th i got cashback today

Missing
Deal Subedar
cchunnu40 wrote:

I have collected many coupons like this but nothing cash back is showing on payment page..
So I’ll not try grin

It will not show but if two promotion applied is showing then you should place your order before its too late to realize.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
amitgupta883 wrote:

right, for order placed on 27th i got cashback today

Me too ordered on 27th and got today at 12:30 pm

Missing
Deal Newbie

Can we use all coupon in a single order ?

Missing
Deal Captain

I have not done any recharge or bill payment so far. Can I still make recharge and get coupons

Missing
Deal Cadet
pavannadgoudar wrote:

I have not done any recharge or bill payment so far. Can I still make recharge and get coupons

nope

Missing
Deal Subedar

One who got cashback lately, please check if ‘cashback issued’ is showing here under offer collected http://amzn.in/d/5...S1

Also, any one got cashback where bill wasn’t paid actually and coupon was directly applied ?

Missing
Deal Newbie

I also have just collected those coupons but nothing after that… Neither I paid bills nor i purchased on amazon… Guide me plz

Missing
Deal Subedar
mastervijay wrote:

Can anyone confirm ?

no, just the first order

Missing
Critic

Attach the screen shot
So helpful for others to trust and to places the orders

Missing
Deal Newbie

Kindly confirm as I placed order previously and order cancelled by them Cashback adjusted, can I again place a new order and get benefit of Cashback, please confirm

Missing
suspended
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Actually, they we processing for new orders too. Few people got it but most people didn’t believe them and didn’t order.

Anyway, if you haven’t ordered then order now.

Testbook pass coupon available ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
mdzaheer wrote:

Kindly confirm as I placed order previously and order cancelled by them Cashback adjusted, can I again place a new order and get benefit of Cashback, please confirm

Yes

Missing
Deal Cadet
Random786 wrote:

my poor luck, had ordered something as promotion was not showing applied, but they gave me cashback for that. Got around 200 of the 800 which I could have got pensive

Same here

Missing
Deal Cadet
Random786 wrote:

Order date and cashback date please..

Missing
Deal Cadet
suplex_city wrote:

Attach the screen shot
So helpful for others to trust and to places the orders

Anyone placing order & cashback is showing..for me coupons are collected,status of the coupon..ORDER NOW.. but no cashback is showing when I place order..anyone placed order with the same scenarios & received cashback .please update & if have taken a screenshot plz add that too so it will b helpful for all dimers..to go ahead with the purchase…

Missing
Deal Cadet

Anyone placing order & cashback is showing..for me coupons are collected,status of the coupon..ORDER NOW.. but no cashback is showing when I place order..anyone placed order with the same scenarios & received cashback .please update & if have taken a screenshot plz add that too so it will b helpful for all dimers..to go ahead with the purchase…

Missing
Deal Cadet
Random786 wrote:

I guess in that case u can try placing another order.. Something that you want but is returnable… If you get cashback keep it.. Or else return it.. It’s like your account is already unlocked on their system to credit the cashback…

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
DealzWatcher wrote:

I guess in that case u can try placing another order.. Something that you want but is returnable… If you get cashback keep it.. Or else return it.. It’s like your account is already unlocked on their system to credit the cashback…

Also make sure the order value is more than 1000 rs…

Missing
Floting inactive