Amazon charged more than MRP

102°
Shopping Friend
popeyemask

I bought a chappal for 269 from Amazon and when I received this I saw it on box  the MRP is 259 …. ….
Now Amazon is saying we will give u GC 10 back ….
It means MRP pe kharida h …
Can we do anything in this case

8 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Amazon didn’t sell it, seller did. (that’s how it will be, till full FDI in multibrand retail becomes a reality. if ever).

if it was Cloudtail and you really want the same discount percentage as was visible during purchase,
haggle with the customer care for it.
if seller has a way to contact by on-site “ask the seller a question” link, use it.

escalation people usually have authority to easily add concessions of up to 500Rs in a go.
if they too aren’t helping or don’t see the point of an “illegal” sale, then
write an e-mail to the Jago Grahak helpline/ National Consumer Helpline and put cs-reply and/or [email protected] (resolution-in) in Cc about “willful misconduct” and breach of consumer laws.

the last or least remedy you have is a return. you can fill in the form as ‘illegal sale above MRP".
Better still, make a CSA create the return and tell the reason as that.
tell them you are unable, unwilling to create the RMA.
If the CSA is sensible and/or from IN-SNR (escalations, search ’nd rescue) s/he will themselves offer to not return, in-lieu of some concessions (goodwill GC).

personally, i wouldn’t put too much time or effort for something so insignificant.

Amazon outsources or hires others for catalogue and listings jobs of Cloudtail and others.
(this is an inventory data upload error or mistake. maybe you got some odd old stock/ previously returned item or Cloudtail vendor dumped it on them.. despite new prices getting updated.
this happens in offline marts too).

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Now they have given  me the difference amount of rs 10 above mrp

View 3 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Reply by swarna above is very helpful. Shocked to see user is suspended within 4 hours of this post.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Why @bumblefoot @admin the swarnakshar account is suspended???

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

going against the corporate 🤣🤣

replyuser
Click here to reply