Hot Deal amazon coupons gone!!!

390°
Deal Hunter
100
14683
64

My collected coupons are gone!! only these remain 😭😭😭😭😭
https://imgur.com/P...KR

67 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
  • Sort By
100
14683
64
onlineuser7 wrote:

+1 grin 1 account

even your coupons are gone?
btw asked in chat and she said it must be a glitch and I’ll get cashback but for safety reasons I’m screenshoting every thing.

0
3117
33
Expand
rini50 wrote:

even your coupons are gone?
btw asked in chat and she said it must be a glitch and I’ll get cashback but for safety reasons I’m screenshoting every thing.

Many coupons are not showing for me as well but I think thats a glitch. It will be applicable.

Just to inform that, (Niki+D11) collected coupons were not showing in Your Offers section.

Just now placed order and got cb as well.

674
5258
57

Same thing here,many coupons not showing but the total cashback amount shown on checkout page is same as before the disappearance of some coupons.

7
2228
17

Amazon scan pay 50% upto 200 on shopping is dead?

193
7391
39

Not gone, just not showing in offer section. Check by doing this. Open Amazon app/web>> click on 3line on top left corner>>>scroll down to your notifications & click>>> then find this  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602733/original/Screenshot_20200118-150343.png?1579340121all offers will show there.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602734/original/Screenshot_20200118-150151.png?1579340152
@rini50 @onlineuser7

100
14683
64

Bro, the 1st screenshot where is it showing? 3rd line from where… a bit confused

193
7391
39
rini50 wrote:

Bro, the 1st screenshot where is it showing? 3rd line from where… a bit confused


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602738/original/Screenshot_20200118-151738.png?1579340899

193
7391
39
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Lol thanks! and thats call menu bar, i was scrolling down the home page for the 3rd line 😅

Yes, thats the right word. But I said 3 line on top left corner. Not 3rd line.

211
9864
30
Expand
rini50 wrote:

even your coupons are gone?
btw asked in chat and she said it must be a glitch and I’ll get cashback but for safety reasons I’m screenshoting every thing.

No need of screen shot bro. You will get mail once you collect the offer, there you have with terms.

212
1631
58
SandipxDip wrote:

Not gone, just not showing in offer section. Check by doing this. Open Amazon app/web>> click on 3line on top left corner>>>scroll down to your notifications & click>>> then find this  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602733/original/Screenshot_20200118-150343.png?1579340121all offers will show there.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602734/original/Screenshot_20200118-150151.png?1579340152
@rini50 @onlineuser7

Such an informative post.

143
2403
23
tomato_potato_deals wrote:

even for me coupons are not showing but cashback is applicable on checkout page

Can u check now whether cashback is showing or not now ?
Even I can see offer in notification section , but unable to see on checkout page.

100
1914
15

Can anyone confirm if they are able to see cashback on checkout page? All I see is 3 promotion applied but don’t know what they are

100
14683
64
cocay wrote:

Can anyone confirm if they are able to see cashback on checkout page? All I see is 3 promotion applied but don’t know what they are

Cashback amount can be seen on final checkout page.
If you’re not seeing cashback amount in app then try from browser and vice versa.
Sometimes it happens, probably a glitch.

156
826
31

Does the 50% up to 200 offer(on min 35 recharge) carry a clause that payment needs to made only via UPI? I collected the offer, made a quick order on the app with a credit card using the swipe gesture but haven’t received the Cashback even after shipping.
Customer care says it is only for upi

Missing