Hot Deal amazon credit card payment is now live.

808°
Missing
Deal Cadet
61
215
5


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/623693/medium/Screenshot_20200703-194422_Amazon.jpg?1593785798

143 Comments  |  
40 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
347
1439
13

Seems to allow debit card use.

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2690
91
igen wrote:

Seems to allow debit card use.

But i am still able to view this my updated app version too cry

Missing
Deal Subedar
24
1215
14

Which version, i haven’t received any update. Which phone you are using

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2690
91
SunnyKh wrote:

Which version, i haven’t received any update. Which phone you are using

I am using 20.13.0.300

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
215
5
igen wrote:

Seems to allow debit card use.

Yes, and also upi

Missing
Deal Cadet
100
167
2
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

But i am still able to view this my updated app version too cry

Same here.
From last 2 months seeing this post from different users. Inform me when it’ll launch for mass users.

Missing
Deal Subedar
347
1439
13
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

I am using 20.13.0.300

Same app version. Server side restriction probably, slowly rolling out.

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2690
91
Expand
igen wrote:

Same app version. Server side restriction probably, slowly rolling out.

Please don’t forget to notify me once you get this in you app biggrin

Missing
Deal Subedar
193
1011
15

those who can see in mobile, can you confirm if its available in website also?

Missing
Deal Subedar
347
1439
13
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Please don’t forget to notify me once you get this in you app biggrin

I already have this on my app (same version as yours).

Missing
Deal Subedar
347
1439
13
nimod wrote:

those who can see in mobile, can you confirm if its available in website also?

It is app only.

Missing
Deal Subedar
190
1063
19

Someone post screenshots of the payment process, its a highly awaited feature at desidime lol

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
225
5216
86

Getting These Options To pay with… Its live, Debit Card is Allowed, But No credit Card Allowed as per the sshttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/623706/medium/IMG_20200703_220837.jpg?1593794342

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,093
2720
17
Papi-Manushya wrote:

Getting These Options To pay with… Its live, Debit Card is Allowed, But No credit Card Allowed as per the sshttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/623706/medium/IMG_20200703_220837.jpg?1593794342

Good now I can kick cred out of mobile and dump Mobikwik in redundant list

Missing
Deal Cadet
124
317
2
Expand
Alexios wrote:

Good now I can kick cred out of mobile and dump Mobikwik in redundant list

why ? is there any benefit of paying cc bill from dc ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,093
2720
17
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

why ? is there any benefit of paying cc bill from dc ?

Ever heard dcb bank? No, check their website with dcb elite account. Every info is there for you.

Missing
Entertainer
452
7079
83
Expand
Alexios wrote:

Good now I can kick cred out of mobile and dump Mobikwik in redundant list

CRED hater spotted… 😍😘🥰

Missing
Deal Subedar
193
1011
15

in addition to dcb (elite), which other banks offer cashback for debit card spends?

Missing
Shopping Friend
243
10656
259

any offers shown

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2221
31
nimod wrote:

in addition to dcb (elite), which other banks offer cashback for debit card spends?

Mostly all the banks offer reward points on debit card spends. For spending on cred or MobiKwik only DCB

Missing
Deal Subedar
193
1011
15
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Mostly all the banks offer reward points on debit card spends. For spending on cred or MobiKwik only DCB

I have trust issues with cred & mobikwik.
which bank’s debit card is most beneficial after DCB ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2221
31
Expand
nimod wrote:

I have trust issues with cred & mobikwik.
which bank’s debit card is most beneficial after DCB ?

HDFC

Missing