Hot Deal Amazon credit cashback of rs 1000 related to 20 % upto 200 on recharge,dth, electricity,water,gas

1513°
Missing
Deal Cadet
204
395
8
Amazon credit cashback of rs 1000 related to 20 % upto 200 on recharge,dth, electricity,water,gas
Deal Expired

Amazon credited cashback, which is revoked earliar

Expired 12 months
135 Comments  |  
67 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
204
395
8


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/577606/original/Screenshot_2019-07-26-23-43-58-661_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.png?1564165168 
Those guys who collect offer but not transact due to amazon revoke offer,
Can check now, Is offer showing on final payment page..?

Missing
Deal Cadet
125
174
4

How it possible?

Missing
Deal Cadet
125
174
4

Earlier it received the cashback?

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
684
6

Product delivered?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
0

Is it working now?

Missing
Deal Cadet
113
561
13

@StarDust111 Which date you ordered the prodcut?

Missing
Deal Cadet
63
900
11

Same here I just shopped on prime day but today I also got 5 cashback

Missing
Deal Cadet
204
395
8
Onlineactive wrote:

How it possible?

Very surprising…amazon just dont want to loose customer trust…

Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1295
54

So who all waited, now have to collect and purchase stuffs again ? :sad:
Will we get cb then !?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
0
Superdry wrote:

Same here I just shopped on prime day but today I also got 5 cashback

How

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
332
7

They have mentioned offer due was 31st but dropped the offer earlier..

That was really bad..

Anyways some guys are lucky..

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
0

Promo codes plz so that I can try now?

Missing
Analyst
77
19970
174
vickyVicky wrote:

So who all waited, now have to collect and purchase stuffs again ? :sad:
Will we get cb then !?

They have credited cashback randomly. I had bought mobile accessories & groceries worth 200 & 1000 each respectively but theu have credited 60×5 only! Don’t seem to understand the calculation method at all!

Missing
Deal Subedar
410
1538
21
tat wrote:

@StarDust111 Which date you ordered the prodcut?

Yes kindly tell which date did u ordered the product

Missing
Deal Cadet
113
561
13
Expand
GoogleCA wrote:

They have credited cashback randomly. I had bought mobile accessories & groceries worth 200 & 1000 each respectively but theu have credited 60×5 only! Don’t seem to understand the calculation method at all!

Was it single order or two different ones?

Missing
Deal Cadet
146
115
2

But did you get actual refund of the products that were cancelled?

Missing
Analyst
77
19970
174
Expand
tat wrote:

Was it single order or two different ones?

3 different orders actually.
100 + 100 + 1000

Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1295
54
Expand
GoogleCA wrote:

They have credited cashback randomly. I had bought mobile accessories & groceries worth 200 & 1000 each respectively but theu have credited 60×5 only! Don’t seem to understand the calculation method at all!

I collected the uncollected coupons now. Cashback is not showing in the order confirmation page sad

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
156
1

finally

Missing
Deal Cadet
113
561
13
Expand
GoogleCA wrote:

3 different orders actually.
100 + 100 + 1000

Yeah bro.
To get 60 cashback, order amount should be 300 as 60 is 20% of 300.

Missing
Analyst
77
19970
174
Expand
tat wrote:

Yeah bro.
To get 60 cashback, order amount should be 300 as 60 is 20% of 300.

Yup so don’t understand the logic

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1777
22
Expand
GoogleCA wrote:

Yup so don’t understand the logic

May be u have 20% upto 50 codes as well, so may be its commutative of that,

And for 1000 u receive soon

Missing
Deal Cadet
113
561
13
Expand
GoogleCA wrote:

Yup so don’t understand the logic

I wonder whether it is a human error if they are crediting it manually. They might have read it as 100+100+100 instead of that 1000.

What you say?

Missing
Analyst
77
19970
174
Expand
tat wrote:

I wonder whether it is a human error if they are crediting it manually. They might have read it as 100+100+100 instead of that 1000.

What you say?

Can’t say because the pantry order was not exactly 1000 but something like 1006 after icici card discount

Missing
Analyst
77
19970
174
Expand
gauravnandwanii wrote:

May be u have 20% upto 50 codes as well, so may be its commutative of that,

And for 1000 u receive soon

No i didn’t collect those codes as those involved order cancellation. Even if i had collected then max would have been 50 per code. How 60×5??

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

Ya.got it

Missing
suspended
502
509
16

Is there any way to get some coz paid bills and collect coupons but didnt able to use? pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
144
289
11

I got 5 * 200 cash back awsome

Missing
Deal Cadet
113
561
13
michael12 wrote:

I got 5 * 200 cash back awsome

Ordered on 16th itself?

Missing