Amazon Exchange.

151°
Deal Subedar
akki.akki

I ordered shoes from Amazon and its size seems to be big for me.
Though the shoe is having 30 days return & exchange option, but still I am not able to exchange it. Only return/refund option is there.

How can I exchange with smaller size ?

PS : I don’t want to return since i have received cb in these.

20 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Go to return option, you will get sub options there, with many choices like size etc.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
tappukepapa wrote:

Go to return option, you will get sub options there, with many choices like size etc.

I tried every possible options at the end only replace or refund is there.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

I tried every possible options at the end only replace or refund is there.

Is the size is in stock? Also the price is changed ??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

I tried every possible options at the end only replace or refund is there.

Last option is call CC, explain them your scenarios regarding cashback offers.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

I tried every possible options at the end only replace or refund is there.

Try contacting cc, they might help with these

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same issue with me, I ordered clarks formal shot now not able to replace them with small size!
Don’t know what’s wrong with amazon confused

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Is the size is in stock? Also the price is changed ??

all sizes are in stock. but the thing is exchange option itself is not coming.
price is changed but i dont think that would matter here as earlier i had exchanged with price diff also.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

all sizes are in stock. but the thing is exchange option itself is not coming.
price is changed but i dont think that would matter here as earlier i had exchanged with price diff also.

It’s a hit or miss, if price changes then they don’t usually allow exchange, but sometimes it works magically

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
ritikjain56 wrote:

Same issue with me, I ordered clarks formal shot now not able to replace them with small size!
Don’t know what’s wrong with amazon confused

sellers do this deliberately esp in footwear, now no way to get new size, even talked to CC but they say return and place new order as if we do not know this

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

all sizes are in stock. but the thing is exchange option itself is not coming.
price is changed but i dont think that would matter here as earlier i had exchanged with price diff also.

Yes that’s the matter they do this when price gets changed.
Contact their support and ask them to go for exchange you might have to put some extra effort but that’s the only possible way.

Or

Order a new pair of appropriate size and return it by changing with previous one.
Won’t recommend as it’s not eithical.

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

all sizes are in stock. but the thing is exchange option itself is not coming.
price is changed but i dont think that would matter here as earlier i had exchanged with price diff also.

Blame the people who misused by ordering size with lowest price and then exchanging desired price

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@akki.akki @ritikjain56

Faced this situation last month

Ordered Allen solly sweatshirt at very less price of 350₹ (may be loot) only XL size was available at that price and my size was M thinking after delivery i will put exchange request

But as in your case exchange option was not available to me and even cc was not able to take exchange request

So after long discussion i asked cc to connect me with escalation team

Escalation team also first denied but on my repeated query she agreed to accept the return and asked me place new order and claim the price diff in apay balance

So i took her email confirmation on same and proceed returned first order, placed new order at 800₹

After its return window closure, asked cc to credit price diff in my apay

Its lengthy process you can try (need to deal with dumbest amazon cc stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye)

If you go by this way dont forget to take email confirmation for price difference

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

Blame the people who misused by ordering size with lowest price and then exchanging desired price

so instead of disabling the entire exchange they should charge the price difference.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
shutapdiya wrote:

@akki.akki @ritikjain56

Faced this situation last month

Ordered Allen solly sweatshirt at very less price of 350₹ (may be loot) only XL size was available at that price and my size was M thinking after delivery i will put exchange request

But as in your case exchange option was not available to me and even cc was not able to take exchange request

So after long discussion i asked cc to connect me with escalation team

Escalation team also first denied but on my repeated query she agreed to accept the return and asked me place new order and claim the price diff in apay balance

So i took her email confirmation on same and proceed returned first order, placed new order at 800₹

After its return window closure, asked cc to credit price diff in my apay

Its lengthy process you can try (need to deal with dumbest amazon cc stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye)

If you go by this way dont forget to take email confirmation for price difference

it requires lot of patience which i definatly dont have.. thank you for the suggestion though.

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

so instead of disabling the entire exchange they should charge the price difference.

Again then genuine exchanges would suffer
Myntra is good in this case such that all sizes have same price, they even allow to exchange with different product by paying difference

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
shutapdiya wrote:

@akki.akki @ritikjain56

Faced this situation last month

Ordered Allen solly sweatshirt at very less price of 350₹ (may be loot) only XL size was available at that price and my size was M thinking after delivery i will put exchange request

But as in your case exchange option was not available to me and even cc was not able to take exchange request

So after long discussion i asked cc to connect me with escalation team

Escalation team also first denied but on my repeated query she agreed to accept the return and asked me place new order and claim the price diff in apay balance

So i took her email confirmation on same and proceed returned first order, placed new order at 800₹

After its return window closure, asked cc to credit price diff in my apay

Its lengthy process you can try (need to deal with dumbest amazon cc stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye)

If you go by this way dont forget to take email confirmation for price difference

Amazon cc sucks, dumb persons sitting over there!
Last year I had the recording of one executive confirming that I will get 1250rs cb, after following up on the same escalation team said it’s our executive Mistake you won’t get any cb confused
Will try once if they agree to do it directly will do else will let go

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

https://t.co/Abcdo5tK3F...=1

I didn’t research much on this, as per the terms if the product comes under Clothing and Accessories category, definitely you product would be exchanged. Also could you go into the product page and see returns and exchange section and check the conditions there. Otherwise connect with support team, they should really be helpful.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same issue with me. Now the price of one size less (clothing) item is doubled.

This issue is since last year atleast. I ordered a fridge and it was not as described, so I requested for replacement, but was only given refund. After multiple escalations only, the fridge was replaced without any additional expense on my part.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

Blame the people who misused by ordering size with lowest price and then exchanging desired price

They still do it, exchange and return abuse is rampant and yet the abusers will pretend it’s just FK or Amazon at fault not them unamused

Missing