Amazon Exchange.

233°
Benevolent
akki.akki

I ordered shoes from Amazon and its size seems to be big for me.
Though the shoe is having 30 days return & exchange option, but still I am not able to exchange it. Only return/refund option is there.

How can I exchange with smaller size ?

PS : I don’t want to return since i have received cb in these.

20 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Go to return option, you will get sub options there, with many choices like size etc.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

I tried every possible options at the end only replace or refund is there.

View 10 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Same issue with me, I ordered clarks formal shot now not able to replace them with small size!
Don’t know what’s wrong with amazon confused

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

sellers do this deliberately esp in footwear, now no way to get new size, even talked to CC but they say return and place new order as if we do not know this

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Get few additional socks 😜

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@akki.akki @ritikjain56

Faced this situation last month

Ordered Allen solly sweatshirt at very less price of 350₹ (may be loot) only XL size was available at that price and my size was M thinking after delivery i will put exchange request

But as in your case exchange option was not available to me and even cc was not able to take exchange request

So after long discussion i asked cc to connect me with escalation team

Escalation team also first denied but on my repeated query she agreed to accept the return and asked me place new order and claim the price diff in apay balance

So i took her email confirmation on same and proceed returned first order, placed new order at 800₹

After its return window closure, asked cc to credit price diff in my apay

Its lengthy process you can try (need to deal with dumbest amazon cc stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye)

If you go by this way dont forget to take email confirmation for price difference

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

it requires lot of patience which i definatly dont have.. thank you for the suggestion though.

View 1 more reply
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

https://t.co/Abcdo5tK3F...=1

I didn’t research much on this, as per the terms if the product comes under Clothing and Accessories category, definitely you product would be exchanged. Also could you go into the product page and see returns and exchange section and check the conditions there. Otherwise connect with support team, they should really be helpful.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Same issue with me. Now the price of one size less (clothing) item is doubled.

This issue is since last year atleast. I ordered a fridge and it was not as described, so I requested for replacement, but was only given refund. After multiple escalations only, the fridge was replaced without any additional expense on my part.

replyuser
Click here to reply