Hotness Amazon failed me

Hot Deal Amazon failed me

494°
  • 1756 Views
  • 52 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Self Promotion : 3
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
547
5694
253

I just wonder what these big companies have done to help India during these lockdown periods..
They have all the infrastructure in place but still they failed to cop-up swiftly and serve their customers when they are needed the most for grocery/essentials..
Logistics is a problem yes but that is only for inter state movements..
amazon had stake in More,Bigbazaar..They should have easily mitigated this using the more/bigbazaar networks they had across India..
Using their stocks in More warehouses they should have serviced their customers..
This clearly show how poor Amazon India team is in respect of vision/strategies..
Local Kirana shops scored 5 stars here and amazon zero star or even -1.
I will never forget this amazon!!..
#AmazonFailedIndia

51 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Missing
Blogger
277
5477
86

You have forgotten one key thing, delivery personnel. They are humans too with families.

This is like some actress mentioning on her instagram that the govt should use this downtime to complete projects. Later she did apologise.

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
4234
60
rsai01 wrote:

You have forgotten one key thing, delivery personnel. They are humans too with families.

This is like some actress mentioning on her instagram that the govt should use this downtime to complete projects. Later she did apologise.

+KG

We have to understand this. Every life is as important as ours.

Missing
Deal Cadet
173
533
4
rsai01 wrote:

You have forgotten one key thing, delivery personnel. They are humans too with families.

Thats the exact reason, even police didn’t allow their movement from day 1 and after that everything stopped.

Missing
Deal Subedar
36
1018
9

Amazon would love to reach out because they can sell all their stock at this time with zero discount.
Delivery personnel wouldn’t have a problem because they will continue earning money and wouldn’t lose jobs.
Now you can guess who is stopping this from being a reality….

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0
cocay wrote:

Amazon would love to reach out because they can sell all their stock at this time with zero discount.
Delivery personnel wouldn’t have a problem because they will continue earning money and wouldn’t lose jobs.
Now you can guess who is stopping this from being a reality….

Ôkây, so you want to spread the virus through courier to every home. What an Idea Sir ji !

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
547
5694
253
cocay wrote:

Amazon would love to reach out because they can sell all their stock at this time with zero discount.
Delivery personnel wouldn’t have a problem because they will continue earning money and wouldn’t lose jobs.
Now you can guess who is stopping this from being a reality….

This is the true fact but nobody believes..
Everybody will rush to buy form amazon when they offer full page ads blah blah..
But one lesson i learnt is do not avoid our local kirana guys for savings of some rupees as only they will be there to assist you in your difficult times.. Kudos to them really!!..

Delivery boys are ready to deliver as they are daily wage workers..
All some bullshit reasons by large ecommerce players who doesnt have the guts to take swift decisions and assist the government and the people.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
547
5694
253
rsai01 wrote:

You have forgotten one key thing, delivery personnel. They are humans too with families.

This is like some actress mentioning on her instagram that the govt should use this downtime to complete projects. Later she did apologise.

What a waste comment..
Think thrice before u boast something..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
547
5694
253
Expand
thats_my_spot wrote:

Ôkây, so you want to spread the virus through courier to every home. What an Idea Sir ji !

Another waste comment again..
We are talking about essentials products only..
Show some maturity dude..

Missing
Blogger
277
5477
86
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

What a waste comment..
Think thrice before u boast something..

Sure if you say so sir. You are the brilliant and everyone else have “waste comments”. stuck_out_tongue

Get off your high horse.

Missing
Deal Subedar
394
2110
25

@DealFinder
There will be approx 1 week delay in processing.
I placed essentials order on 28 March, it shipped today.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/610954/original/IMG_20200403_125807.jpg?1585898976

Missing
Blogger
277
5477
86
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

Another waste comment again..
We are talking about essentials products only..
Show some maturity dude..

Oh yes real maturity dude real maturity. Those in the slums, in the lower strata of the society are just waiting for amazon to open up their deliveries so they can order and get all these “essential products”.

Your so called delivery boys will be of course ready to deliver because they don’t want to die of hunger (they are ready to die from the virus and they might). Sure they will not be riding their bikes in PPE but who cares? Let them get infected by irresponsible educated who even refuse to quarantine. Let them take it to their homes where they will have the old and ailing. When they are screwed you of all people will start pointing at the govt (of course those idiots have never have and never will help us common people ever).

Have some sensitivity and practicality dude. If the deliver boys have to be out there they would be only safe if they can get proper equipment. Our doctors themselves are not getting it and how can delivery boys even wear them if they have to ride on bikes? Just because they are ready to work doesn’t mean they will have to. At present its like telling them die of hunger or die from virus.

Real mature

Missing
Community Angel
42
31625
517

Take best of both the worlds, too much of everything is bad

Missing
Moderator
268
14653
236
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

Oh yes real maturity dude real maturity. Those in the slums, in the lower strata of the society are just waiting for amazon to open up their deliveries so they can order and get all these “essential products”.

Your so called delivery boys will be of course ready to deliver because they don’t want to die of hunger (they are ready to die from the virus and they might). Sure they will not be riding their bikes in PPE but who cares? Let them get infected by irresponsible educated who even refuse to quarantine. Let them take it to their homes where they will have the old and ailing. When they are screwed you of all people will start pointing at the govt (of course those idiots have never have and never will help us common people ever).

Have some sensitivity and practicality dude. If the deliver boys have to be out there they would be only safe if they can get proper equipment. Our doctors themselves are not getting it and how can delivery boys even wear them if they have to ride on bikes? Just because they are ready to work doesn’t mean they will have to. At present its like telling them die of hunger or die from virus.

Real mature

If the deliver boys have to be out there they would be only safe if they can get proper equipment. Our doctors themselves are not getting it and how can delivery boys even wear them if they have to ride on bikes? Just because they are ready to work doesn’t mean they will have to.

Seriously! Thousands of delivery workers in each city…will spread virus just like that.
Courier/delivery services – high probability to spread virus! Shocking to see so many DUMB people on Desidime. Just because some hate Modi, BJP, Govt, RSS… they are always opposing govt decisions! Better not to discuss/fight here with them. Waste of time.

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23125
280

Delivery personnel are only using surgical masks right now for delivery here (2ply/3ply)
It pains me to even see few delivery guys using these surgical masks for multiple days even though they’re meant to be used one time
Another thing is that..these surgical masks can only prevent u from getting virus..not catching it
I get it..people are very disappointed because our PMs blanket assurance that essential goods will get delivered to everyone’s home but its better to avoid deliveries as much as possible right now confused

PS: I decided not to order anything online except medicines

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1454
26
getready wrote:

PMs blanket assurance that essential goods will get delivered to everyone’s home

Source for this statement needed.

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23125
280
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Source for this statement needed.

Tweet
and the Quoted Images (Point 4 specifically) !
Read: smile
// By converging around shops, you are risking the spread of COVID-19. No panic buying please. Please stay indoors.I repeat- Centre and State Governments will ensure all essentials are available," PM Modi said in a tweet after the address to the nation. //
// Delivery of all essential goods including food, medicines through E-commerce //
// Home-deliveries did not start for at least a week through E-commerce in some locations + in many cities like chennai it is still zero // Conclusion
// Even Local stores stopped home-delivery post lockdown // Conclusion
https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status/1242477...

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1454
26
Expand
getready wrote:

// Delivery of all essential goods including food, medicines through E-commerce //
// Home-deliveries did not start for at least a week through E-commerce in some locations + in many cities like chennai it is still zero // Conclusion

https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status/1242477...

You said – PMs blanket assurance that essential goods will get delivered to everyone’s home

I still do not see that.

And can you source the proof that ecommerce companies like Amazon/Flipkart/BB, etc are owned by the government or that any Acts are invoked to force these companies start ecommerce at full scale for home delivery?

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23125
280
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

You said – PMs blanket assurance that essential goods will get delivered to everyone’s home

I still do not see that.

And can you source the proof that ecommerce companies like Amazon/Flipkart/BB, etc are owned by the government or that any Acts are invoked to force these companies start ecommerce at full scale for home delivery?

You don’t see it..you won’t see it
Which is why there is a need for comprehension smile

// And can you source the proof that ecommerce companies like Amazon/Flipkart/BB, etc are owned by the government or that any Acts are invoked to force these companies start ecommerce at full scale for home delivery? //

Why would i source the proof when the companies are not under government control? smile
Whats the need for blanket statements like?
“Stay Indoors” “Essential goods are available” “Delivery of all essential goods including food, medicines through E-commerce” (Mentioned in the quoted image by PM)

So you need to stay indoors
No Home deliveries happening via local stories or e-commerce
So how do u get essential stuff? from the sky? hushed

Edit: People did the right thing ignoring what PM said (even though risky) unlike you..who wanted to stay indoors initially (& then got out when you realized its fairly easy to get stuff from local stores in your location)
In Chennai where my sister is living…they are fearing to go out even now..local stores are also closed + no online deliveries (except Supr for milk – thankfully)

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1454
26
Expand
getready wrote:

You don’t see it..you won’t see it
Which is why there is a need for comprehension smile

// And can you source the proof that ecommerce companies like Amazon/Flipkart/BB, etc are owned by the government or that any Acts are invoked to force these companies start ecommerce at full scale for home delivery? //

Why would i source the proof when the companies are not under government control? smile
Whats the need for blanket statements like?
“Stay Indoors” “Essential goods are available” “Delivery of all essential goods including food, medicines through E-commerce” (Mentioned in the quoted image by PM)

So you need to stay indoors
No Home deliveries happening via local stories or e-commerce
So how do u get essential stuff? from the sky? hushed

Edit: People did the right thing ignoring what PM said (even though risky) unlike you..who wanted to stay indoors initially (& then got out when you realized its fairly easy to get stuff from local stores in your location)
In Chennai where my sister is living…they are fearing to go out even now..local stores are also closed + no online deliveries (except Supr for milk – thankfully)

So you have no proof of your OWN statement: PMs blanket assurance that essential goods will get delivered to everyone’s home?

PM never actually said the govt will home deliver. So you have nothing other than spreading lies. Please stop posting whatsapp university statements here. This is not the time.

Next, I said I would go out in coming days in mornings and evenings to buy any grocery I want instead of rushing the night before lockdown even though I barely had groceries and I did. Why are you ignoring that? Even today there is no local grocery or vegetable store which is closed in mornings or evenings. Yesterday I bought vegetables again. And all my friends are doing the same in their localities.

PS: My friend is in Chennai as well and she bought whatever she wanted from local stores in the morning. Just because your sister doesn’t want to go out doesn’t mean stores are actually shut down out there. Maybe its her road’s shop which is closed. I have respect for Chennai people following the rules now. Please stop spreading fake news.

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23125
280
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

So you have no proof of your OWN statement: PMs blanket assurance that essential goods will get delivered to everyone’s home?

PM never actually said the govt will home deliver. So you have nothing other than spreading lies. Please stop posting whatsapp university statements here. This is not the time.

Next, I said I would go out in coming days in mornings and evenings to buy any grocery I want instead of rushing the night before lockdown even though I barely had groceries and I did. Why are you ignoring that? Even today there is no local grocery or vegetable store which is closed in mornings or evenings. Yesterday I bought vegetables again.

PS: My friend is in Chennai as well and she bought whatever she wanted from local stores in the morning. Just because your sister doesn’t want to go out doesn’t mean stores are actually shut down out there. Maybe its her road’s shop which is closed. I have respect for Chennai people following the rules now. Please stop spreading fake news.

LOL
// PM never actually said the govt will home deliver. So you have nothing other than spreading lies. Please stop posting whatsapp university statements here. This is not the time. //

LOL
Where did i say “PM actually said it” ? smile
seriously? Again propaganda?

Now read again what i said
// PMs blanket assurance that essential goods will get delivered to everyone’s home //
Now google the meaning “Assurancesmile
and relate to Point.4 of this image quoted by our PM
https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1242476674710560...
If you think our PM and Ministries are spreading fake news from WA..i have no problem with it smile
Also if think there’s no need to stand by whatever you tweet/quote on twitter..i have no problem again!

// My friend is in Chennai as well and she bought whatever she wanted from local stores in the morning. Just because your sister doesn’t want to go out doesn’t mean stores are actually shut down out there. Maybe its her road’s shop which is closed. I have respect for Chennai people following the rules now. Please stop spreading fake news. //

Don’t give a shit about your sister friend
You got the answer because you were seeking it
Just because your sister has everything doesn’t mean..others facing difficulties is fine
Try harder next time..out of propaganda idelogy smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1454
26

@getready:
Bro, google the definition of what delivery to home is and what assurance is since you seem quite confused smile

Please read point 4 properly. There is no promise of home delivery even there. The e-commerce companies are not beholden to the govt. Even in normal times they don’t deliver essential goods outside of few areas.

Just like your sister, my friend is also a human living in Chennai. Please give some respect atleast for women.

Please stop the propaganda in these difficult times. This is not regular time to go on doing this with no consequences. smile

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23125
280
G-Gowda wrote:

@getready:
Bro, google the definition of what delivery to home is and what assurance is since you seem quite confused smile

Please read point 4 properly. There is no promise of home delivery even there. The e-commerce companies are not beholden to the govt. Even in normal times they don’t deliver essential goods outside of few areas.

Just like your sister, my friend is also a human living in Chennai. Please give some respect atleast for women.

Please stop the propaganda in these difficult times. This is not regular time to go on doing this with no consequences. smile

PM says “Stay Indoors”
Quotes a tweet

Headline _

Guidelines on the measures to be taken by Ministries/ Departments of Government of India

Point 4 (e)
Delivery of all essential goods including food, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment through E-commerce
https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status/1242477...
https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1242476674710560...

And I said this
// PMs blanket assurance that essential goods will get delivered to everyone’s home//

//Just like your sister, my friend is also a human living in Chennai. Please give some respect atleast for women.//

Sorry to say but i don’t think that person exists because it is coming from a person obsessed with propaganda
Again..i don’t care about people that don’t exist..If they’re i am always concerned smile

Now Haffun reading the meaning of “Assurance” again

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1454
26
Expand
getready wrote:

Point 4
Delivery of all essential goods including food, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment through E-commerce
https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status/1242477...
https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1242476674710560...

//Just like your sister, my friend is also a human living in Chennai. Please give some respect atleast for women.//

Sorry to say but i don’t think that person exists because it is coming from a person obsessed with propaganda
Again..i don’t care about people that don’t exist..If they’re i am always concerned smile

And when exactly did they say delivery to your home?

You have no highlighters for that because they have not promised that. Stop this bs already dude.

Everyone knows their essential delivery area was always limited even before lockdown. And you expect it to widen under lockdown especially when government does not control them. That point 4 is to let the police know ecommerce companies can deliver if they want to and to not stop them. Not an assurance for people since they don’t own them.

PS: Just because you think she does not exist doesn’t mean you can abuse anyway you want. The propaganda is plain to see for everyone. Did not expect these kinds of low class behaviour from a senior dimer. Really disappointed in you bro.

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23125
280
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

And when exactly did they say delivery to your home?

You have no highlighters for that because they have not promised that. Stop this bs already dude.

Everyone knows their essential delivery area was always limited even before lockdown. And you expect it to widen under lockdown especially when government does not control them. That point 4 is to let the police know ecommerce companies can deliver if they want to and to not stop them. Not an assurance for people since they don’t own them.

PS: Just because you think she does not exist doesn’t mean you can abuse anyway you want. The propaganda is plain to see for everyone. Did not expect these kinds of low class behaviour from a senior dimer. Really disappointed in you bro.

LOL BS // when exactly did they say delivery to your home? laughing //
Read my post again
https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

Edit: // Everyone knows their essential delivery area was always limited even before lockdown. And you expect it to widen under lockdown especially when government does not control them. //

Everyone who?
Again generalization?
Here we are not talking about one’s imagination or expections!

//That point 4 is to let the police know ecommerce companies can deliver if they want to and to not stop them. Not an assurance for people since they don’t own them.//

Oh is this your definition?
If YES..please no thanks laughing

If you wanna keep crying because you don’t have anything to defend…you can move to political section smile

// Just because you think she does not exist doesn’t mean you can abuse anyway you want. The propaganda is plain to see for everyone. Did not expect these kinds of low class behaviour from a senior dimer. Really disappointed in you bro. //

Again propaganda laughing
// Don’t give a shit about your sister friend //

Definition of ’give a shit’
If someone says that they do not give a shit about something, they mean that they do not care about it at all.
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/en...
Stop following WA dictionary confused

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1454
26
Expand
getready wrote:

LOL BS // when exactly did they say delivery to your home? laughing //
Read my post again
https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...
If you wanna keep crying because you don’t have anything to defend…you can move to political section smile

// Just because you think she does not exist doesn’t mean you can abuse anyway you want. The propaganda is plain to see for everyone. Did not expect these kinds of low class behaviour from a senior dimer. Really disappointed in you bro. //

Again propaganda laughing
// Don’t give a shit about your sister friend //

Definition of ’give a shit’
If someone says that they do not give a shit about something, they mean that they do not care about it at all.
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/en...
Stop following WA dictionary confused

Ah I am done.

Spreading fake news, inability to back the claims, immature, irrational, abusive and spreading Whatsapp propaganda.

@MJ911 please take a look.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
342
3436
66

It is really looking silly while people living in metros are fighting.

Think about the people who are living in tier-2 cities & towns.They don’t have access to your Dmart, Bigbasket, Bigbazar.Till now only AZ used to deliver online orders.Local shops/Supermarkets had stocks upto 1month.But people went for panic buying & emptied everything in 7days.

Now finding a shop that gives 25kg rice bag for the same price as earlier has become impossible.Even for a premium price it has become impossible since locations are in red zone. These red zones are declared overnight. Even the daily market cease to exist.

It’s the voluntary organizations who are helping the needy from their own pockets.

People who are over BPL will not get any ration or incentives.All the private companies had cut off the salaries by 30% inspite of PM appeal. The irony is state govts themselves cut off salaries by 50%..how do you expect private organizations to follow the orders?

Ground reality is bad..very very bad.The promises that prices are under control & all the essential commodities transport is on are all false.

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23125
280
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Ah I am done.

Spreading fake news, inability to back the claims, immature, irrational, abusive and spreading Whatsapp propaganda.

@MJ911 please take a look.

Sure let them have a look sunglasses
and we will see
You made fun out of yourself with your previous post itself!

// Have made some changes to the previous post to depict your immature, irrational, spreading whatsapp propaganda intentions..incase you wanna read //

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23125
280
DealLooter wrote:

It is really looking silly while people living in metros are fighting

Think about the people who are living in tier-2 cities & towns.They don’t have access to your Dmart, Bigbasket, Bigbazar.Till now only AZ used to deliver online orders.Local shops/Supermarkets had stocks upto 1month.But people went for panic buying & emptied everything in 7days.

Now finding a shop that gives 25kg rice bag for the same price as earlier has become impossible.Even for a premium price it has become impossible since locations are in red zone. These red zones are declared overnight. Even the daily market cease to exist.

It’s the voluntary organizations who are helping the needy from their own pockets.

People who are over BPL will not get any ration or incentives.All the private companies had cut off the salaries by 30% instead of PM appeal. The irony is state govts themselves cut off salaries by 50%..how do you expect private organizations to follow the orders?

Ground reality is bad..very very bad.The promises that prices are under control & all the essential commodities transport is on are all false.

Its not a real fight..just because someone got caught spreading fake propaganda..they’re just crying here creating spam posts

Even in metros..its not a wise idea to go to Dmart, Bigbazaar or whatever it is …right now
If the store is too close to you, then may be you can give it a try but OW not advisable at all!
Here the police are questioning your home address (asking to show ID card)..it should be fine if you’re roaming around your home (<2 or 3 kms) to get essential stuff but if you get caught somewhere else..then you’re done for
No Online deliveries happening even here in bangalore (only one FK supermarket delivery and now they’re not even taking new orders)
Bigbasket orders got delayed..AZ pantry delivery earliest date is April 10 and regular deliveries have expected delivery date of May 2
Medicine deliveries were also delayed but now they are fast..got 1mg and netmeds orders delivered today (ordered on April 1)

And as far as MRP is concerned
It is same everywhere..everyone jacked up prices
If u have checked netmeds, they even removed the 15%/20% coupons
FK is no longer giving 5% cb for supermarket orders
Grofers organe cash redemption rates changed and what not
Majority is considering even opening shops and making stuff available as a social service

It may not be much of an issue for the rich or some* middle class people but yeah as always the poor suffers!

Missing
Admin
4,738
25193
943

calm down guys, where is this discussion even heading.

Missing