Hot Deal

[Amazon Fraud] Delivered RedMi 11X Instead of One Plus 9 5G

405°
Deal Cadet
pravinchalke

Hello All,

My friend ordered a One Plus 9 5G phone from Amazon in the Great Indian Sale. Delivery boy delivered RedMi 11X which is at 20k lower cost.

My friend registered a complaint with the Amazon support team and they ended up blaming my friend saying this item was replaced by him.

My friend also visited Mulund Police Station but the police informed them they needed the delivery guy’s name and phone number to register FIR. As the number he received in the delivery message is IVR number.

He has created Twitter tweets for the same.
https://twitter.com/sachinN77147806/status/1449...

Expecting some help to retweet and guidance from dimmer.

Thank you.

42 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Did you make a video recording of this whole incident while unboxing the product if not it becomes tough to prove your case always record when unpacking such expensive items

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

1. always have video evidence. Nothing can be proved without it.
2. What is mention on the invoice copy provided by seller? which phone?
3. Most likely it is goofed up by the seller

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

The IMEI on invoice is same as Mi 11x one?
Police FIR is useless.. Amazon is the only source of help to your friend. Even if thee invoice IMEI is of OP9, Amazon can cross-check their inventory with the IMEI of the delivered Mi 11x
^^ If it matches with the unsold Mi 11×.. then it will be clear that they were at fault!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
pravinchalke wrote:

[Amazon Fraud] Delivered RedMi 11X Instead of One Plus 9 5G

Police complaints merely need the names of counterparties/ businesses.. to begin with.

Not the names and contact details of each and every agent/ vendor, employee of theirs.

But in general, how imbecilic it is to not have the D.A. share her/his office number or their own number even at the time of delivery.


It is H I G H L Y unlikely for AmazonIN to completely block access of an user, merely for one such issue.
Then again, I am unaware of the specifics or how much does this Cheeni mobile costs.

If account (login and security) team (CSA) have put a temp freeze, it can be unfrozen by contacting the CSD.

Else escalating it to ECR team is the next logical or practical option.

Assuming that the consignee has not committed fraud or attempted fraud, then the brand/ national distribution network of this other device… would be able to teace if it was really sold by a seller at Amazon.

During legal process (if things come to that) the IMEI trace on the stock would establish wheee the alleged second/wrong device came from.

Doesn’t Amazon send higher value electronics in tamper proof packing (for FBA items)?
Were the labels and invoice in tge packahe mentioning the correct tracking number, item name?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Try to file complaint in consumer court through 3rd party, just search in google. Once you pay the fee 600rs they will fite the case on behalf of you. Once the cases is over you will get reimbursement with extra amount, and you can pay few bucks extra to 3rd party service

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Sudarshan61 wrote:

1. always have video evidence. Nothing can be proved without it.

It “can” be. Albeit tedious, since the supply chain for the alleged wrong IMEI device needs to be backtraced (if court orders it).

As for the videography evidence..
People let things sit.. due to casual negligence, letting gift recipient open the packages themselves.
Sometimes others (domestic helps, older/unaware family members) too are allowed to or entrusted to do anything and everything with all incoming mail.


I, who at times asks the D.A
to even open measly data cable/ charging lead packages.. while i take video evidence.. cannot help but https://cdn0.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gifroll my eyeshttps://cdn0.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif to people throwing caution to the winds for items with thousands of bucks as billed value.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
getready wrote:

The IMEI on invoice is same as Mi 11x one?
Police FIR is useless.. Amazon is the only source of help to your friend. Even if thee invoice IMEI is of OP9, Amazon can cross-check their inventory with the IMEI of the delivered Mi 11x
^^ If it matches with the unsold Mi 11×.. then it will be clear that they were at fault!

IEMI number is on warranty slip not on invoice bill

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

3rd party seller, what else do you expect ?

Green Mobiles,
Sy No. 19 and 20,
No. A5M, MRV Complex,
SIDCO Industrial Estate,
Zuzuvadi, Hosur,
Krishnagiri,
Tamil Nadu, 635126

It could be either carelessness or intentional, seems like this is going to be a tough case for the buyer to prove their innocence.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FB0ClDSXMAI8pwv?for...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FB0ClDjXoAUslTM?for...

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Sudarshan61 wrote:

1. always have video evidence. Nothing can be proved without it.
2. What is mention on the invoice copy provided by seller? which phone?
3. Most likely it is goofed up by the seller

Unfortunately he has not taken video of unboxing. He has ordered 1 more item to find out delivery hub location and then he is going to collect last delivery boy name to file FIR.
Police informed they need this information.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
beamchota wrote:

Try to file complaint in consumer court through 3rd party, just search in google. Once you pay the fee 600rs they will fite the case on behalf of you. Once the cases is over you will get reimbursement with extra amount, and you can pay few bucks extra to 3rd party service

Do you know trusted service provider?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
pravinchalke wrote:

IEMI number is on warranty slip not on invoice bill

Both Invoice and Warranty slips are linked to Order ID
But what’s the IMEI? Same as delivered Mi 11x?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Both Invoice and Warranty slips are linked to Order ID
But what’s the IMEI? Same as delivered Mi 11x?

No number is different

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
teriab33 wrote:

3rd party seller, what else do you expect ?
Green Mobiles,
Sy No. 19 and 20,
No. A5M, MRV Complex,
SIDCO Industrial Estate,
Zuzuvadi, Hosur,
Krishnagiri,
Tamil Nadu, 635126

It could be either carelessness or intentional, seems like this is going to be a tough case for the buyer to prove their innocence.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FB0ClDSXMAI8pwv?for...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FB0ClDjXoAUslTM?for...

Green Mobiles is another affiliate/alias seller
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/companies/c...

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
infodoom00_at_gmail_dot_com wrote:

Police complaints merely need the names of counterparties/ businesses.. to begin with.

Not the names and contact details of each and every agent/ vendor, employee of theirs.

But in general, how imbecilic it is to not have the D.A. share her/his office number or their own number even at the time of delivery.


It is H I G H L Y unlikely for AmazonIN to completely block access of an user, merely for one such issue.
Then again, I am unaware of the specifics or how much does this Cheeni mobile costs.

If account (login and security) team (CSA) have put a temp freeze, it can be unfrozen by contacting the CSD.

Else escalating it to ECR team is the next logical or practical option.

Assuming that the consignee has not committed fraud or attempted fraud, then the brand/ national distribution network of this other device… would be able to teace if it was really sold by a seller at Amazon.

During legal process (if things come to that) the IMEI trace on the stock would establish wheee the alleged second/wrong device came from.

Doesn’t Amazon send higher value electronics in tamper proof packing (for FBA items)?
Were the labels and invoice in tge packahe mentioning the correct tracking number, item name?

He is able to login to account but unable to post any review for product.
CC calls are failing and no reply to chat.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
pravinchalke wrote:

No number is different

Send a mail to the IDs mentioned in this post ( ECR/Resolution/Bezos )
Mention every thing important ( Including the IMEI numbers on Invoice and Mi 11x + pictures ). Amazon and Mi.com are the only places to get Mi 11x .. so it won’t be hard to trace it ( Do request them to trace and be extremely confident that Amazon is at fault fault )
https://www.desidime.com/discussions/is-it-safe...
@infodoom

Also bash them for blocking the account ( If there are no other discrepancies linked to user-account* )

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
pravinchalke wrote:

Do you know trusted service provider?

I have ordered 2 soaps worth 1200rs in march 2021, at one website, that idiots didn’t delivered my products till now, when i asked for refund, they said refund policy doesnt exist in there T&C, i got irritated and started searchig in google, i came across one website, i spoke to theere cs also felt very geniune and received call back many times from them, saying we will take care of that just you need to pay some fee around 700rs(not sure how much it is now), but i didn’t do, becos of my busy schedule. I am in contact in whatsapp also with one of cs they are very responsive i feel geninue. Just visit site share basic details you will receive call. Here is the site: http://i...in

Ps:do some work on site before engaging.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
infodoom00_at_gmail_dot_com wrote:

It “can” be. Albeit tedious, since tge supply chain for the alleged wrong IMEI device needs to be backtraced (if court orders it).

again…as a buyer nothing can be proved.

Amazon has all the information they need to backtrack it.
IMEI number is mentioned on the warranty slip,
most likely Mi11x IMEI number must also be in their system

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

but why r u registering a complaint against delivery boy? what if its not his fault? police will harass him

he may or may not have stolen/changed the phone, consumer court is the better option

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
aniket1587 wrote:

but why r u registering a complaint against delivery boy? what if its not his fault? police will harass him

he may or may not have stolen/changed the phone, consumer court is the better option

They are saying they need detail of any person from where they can start

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
pravinchalke wrote:

He is able to login to account

Please be more cautious than to make loose statements then.
And amend the same in the main post.



previously [email protected], [email protected] used to be in-house and not outsourced to vendor sites.
Now those appeals go unaddressed.
But even otherwise, some review not getting whitelisted or approved for on-site display.. does not mean that there is a problem with the account.
Just like Desidime site and Desidime forums are different… the Amazon marketplace is separate than the community (reviews thingy).


Aside of the fact that chat support on most sites/ porrals was anyway totally messed up and near dysfunctional… the Amazon chats (at-least from the web-browser interface) does connect to human agent… IF one navigates the bot interface to get past the bot.


Last i remembered, Amazon does have voice support and e-mail support too.
Even reaching the alleged ‘RS’ (resolution specialist nee escalations) is pretty easy.
As per need, even the vendor site (go-site) agents too transfer the contacts to actual L3/L4 agents (alleged lead/ leadership desk/ team lead managerial hires).

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
beamchota wrote:

I have ordered 2 soaps worth 1200rs in march 2021, at one website, that idiots didn’t delivered my products till now, when i asked for refund, they said refund policy doesnt exist in there T&C, i got irritated and started searchig in google, i came across one website, i spoke to theere cs also felt very geniune and received call back many times from them, saying we will take care of that just you need to pay some fee around 700rs(not sure how much it is now), but i didn’t do, becos of my busy schedule. I am in contact in whatsapp also with one of cs they are very responsive i feel geninue. Just visit site share basic details you will receive call. Here is the site: http://i...in

Ps:do some work on site before engaging.

Lol that’s another kind of scam going in the market.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Looks like tampered packet by delivery boy or a level up
but its a mobile so it will be solved, Amazon blocked account implies, there are similar cases in that area

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
pravinchalke wrote:

They are saying they need detail of any person from where they can start

u need to register complain against amazon and green mobiles… then they will inspect whose at fault… there r lots of gud advocates do as the lawyer says… i think consumer court is the best way… police wont do anything

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
icuuuineenminmeonannlaneominic wrote:

Muflisi mein Aata geela

Tum na 700 rs aur dubaa do in ke 🤓

20k ke liye 700rs bet lagana i dont think its worrysome. And just speaking to customer care is zero cost. You guys just research on site and speak to customer care, if felt geniune go ahead. 🤗

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
pravinchalke wrote:

IMEI number is on warranty slip not on invoice bill

That too is a separate escalation by the way.

Not a mobile or electronic, but we once returned an electrical item when Cloudtail itself (via AmazonIN support) failed to provide a corrected (PDF) invoice of the item with the correct serial number mentioned on it.

All the valid (for the service contract) details ought to be on the VAT paid/ ‘original for buyer’ copy of the invoice.

Some brands even necessitate for the “warranty form” to have the date and dealer stamp. But obviously no e-commerce marketplace portal which I know of ever stamp the warranty card.

Thus it is illegal to not provide the correct invoice.

Reason enough for dispute on the order.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys please comment below the tweet and tag amazon..

Missing