Hot Deal

Amazon fraud

434°
0% OFF 0.0
Deal Cadet
Programmersh...

I have purchased iphone 11 on the first day of great Indian festival sale i.e. October 16th. There was a bonus offer on hdfc cards in which they were giving 1250 apay cashback for the transaction more than 30k.

On 18th October they have removed the bonus offer on iphone11. Since I have purchased it when the offer was active so I should be eligible for the cashback.

But now they all are saying that we can’t give you the cashback as the offer became inactive on 18th.

The seller was appario retail. This is a scam and I want this desidime community to stand togather against this.

Let me know if this is happened with you too. sad

Expired
52 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You should have taken the screenshot.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

^ This, can’t stress it enough. I thank Paytm Mall for teaching me this valuable lesson. Always take screenshot of the product page after you logged in so relevant offers will be visible. Now, I also take screenshot of the cart where cashback/offers are visible.

Very easy with Firefox browser, has a built-in screenshot tool that takes screenshots of the entire page. For Edge, Awesome Screenshot & Screen Recorder is great too.

Save the image in format YYYYMMDD_Retailer_OrderValue_Cashback_Offer, like 20201101_Amazon_Order900_CB300_FreshOffer. Delete them after return period is over, I keep them for records. Be a little organised and it will save you a lot of headache in the long run.

I will be the last person in earth to buy iPhone otherwise I would have helped you out with screenshot.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I received the cashback on the same day 16th Oct

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

I think you purchased within 10-20 min when the sale started

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Refuse the delivery of the phone

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

I think it should have been already delivered by now

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Dimers iPhone nahi kharidte. Thy buy LG sunglasses

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

You mean that LG dummy double display phone ?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Bezos: iphone lene walo ko kya farak padega stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Tweet and tag Jeff Bezos stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

@jeff_bezos_amazon_owner

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I also have received the cashback on the same day

Link Copied

Welcome welcome scam community of fk and Amazon both…. during the sale they give attractive offer but not worthy you are lucky you didn’t get fake iphone 😇😇
No one is safe 😇

Link Copied

I think the offer was not applicable on iPhone 11

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It was applicable. But after 2 days they have excluded iphone 11 from the bonus cashback list

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i agree now a days AMAZON becoming cheaters heaven. When they will give discount and when they remove and when it reappears nobody knows. Same thing is happened to me . At first starting of this program did lot of mistakes and rectified and who purchase first and faaast become BAKRA (innocent.) When we contact CC they tell we escalate situation to higher. Final result nothing. Most of the time they tell different story. Fed up with this type stories. So be careful with this type situations.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes but we should stand togather against this.
They are because we are.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

India ka Kaanoon bahuth week hai. no Stringent action against this type of crimes. So playing games.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

i hope you are not serious here.

View 3 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

no problem for iphone owners .

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

This is the same 💩 that they pulled last puja sale with me! Seems that’s their usual trick.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Anybody who took the screenshot of the listed offers? They are asking for proof that on October 16th, the cashback was still listed on the product page.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Do you have the screenshot?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Amazon is selling products at the same price as before.Only 10% discount on Rs 5000 and above.
Some sellers send wrong item or defective items.
This is only wasting customer and Amazon people time. Sellers must be tagged if they are fraud or inefficient in managing their sale.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@Programmershivam Bro same thing happened with me I had purchased M31 prime edition on 17th October the offer was extra 1000 cashback on purchase of M31 , after ordering I didn’t get cashback I had contacted cc they told offer was till 16th October I was late by 6 minutes as I had placed order at 12.06am but luckily in Amazon app it was still showing on hone screen the offer extra 1000 cashback on M31 so I took the screenshot and gave to cc initially he had accepted it was Amazon’s mistake and he told I will get 1000 cashback, so I relaxed but even after 1 week I didn’t get cashback so when I contacted Amazon they simply denied cashback exactly after the return window got completed, I was very frustrated I didn’t expect this from Amazon, even after given return confirmation mail by Amazon cc, I don’t know what happened to Amazon cc maybe they are following the steps of Flipkart rage rage

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

U r last line is completely suitable now for Amazon.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes, Amazon is a cheater. They did not even paid to me. Says it was not applicable on iphone. I did buy iphone 11 on 16th Oct when the offer was active and later they removed the bonus offer. Now they are not paying it. I have approached HDFC bank and they said they will resolve it. In case they don’t we have 2 options, 1 file a complaint against Amazon in consumer forum and 2 filing two complaints to banking ombudsman one against Amazon pay balance and another against hdfc bank. You should also dispute the transaction as you were solicited by hdfc bank to do the transaction under the disguise of bonus cashback.

In any way, Amazon is fraud, cheater and unethical foreign company trying to dupe indian customer and distroy indian trade.

Link Copied

How in the world will hdfc bank resolve it?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Offer was made inactive on 18th oct prior to that it was applicable.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone has the screenshot of the offer? They are asking for the offer screenshot

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Amazon support is becoming gutters now. Jeff Bezos also disabled his escalation email id where I have gotten superb support in the past. I may route back to offline purchases if Amazon is another Flipkart or TataCliQ now.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

no offense to to you,but does it matter to amazon?

View 2 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Mail your concern – jeff @ amazon.com

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Already did but this is not helpful at all.

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I need screenshot too.

replyuser
Click here to reply