Hot Deal Amazon fraud

410°
0% OFF 0.0

I have purchased iphone 11 on the first day of great Indian festival sale i.e. October 16th. There was a bonus offer on hdfc cards in which they were giving 1250 apay cashback for the transaction more than 30k.

On 18th October they have removed the bonus offer on iphone11. Since I have purchased it when the offer was active so I should be eligible for the cashback.

But now they all are saying that we can’t give you the cashback as the offer became inactive on 18th.

The seller was appario retail. This is a scam and I want this desidime community to stand togather against this.

Let me know if this is happened with you too. sad

Expired
52 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
  • Sort By

I received the cashback on the same day 16th Oct

dawood_ibrahim wrote:

I think you purchased within 10-20 min when the sale started

Dimers iPhone nahi kharidte. Thy buy LG sunglasses

Bezos: iphone lene walo ko kya farak padega stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

I also have received the cashback on the same day

dawood_ibrahim wrote:

Your name is enough to get the cashback or even the amazon itself😂

Welcome welcome scam community of fk and Amazon both…. during the sale they give attractive offer but not worthy you are lucky you didn’t get fake iphone 😇😇
No one is safe 😇

Expand
Programmershivam wrote:

No.
I bought it after 10 hours.

I read that those who purchased within 10-20 min of sale starting only got 1250 bonus cashback

I think the offer was not applicable on iPhone 11

Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

I read that those who purchased within 10-20 min of sale starting only got 1250 bonus cashback

But the offer was active until 18th. They are not even giving a valid reason. It’s like they will rollback my hdfc instant cashback because as per their rule the hdfc card offer is inactive now. Lol this is crazy.

F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

I think the offer was not applicable on iPhone 11

It was applicable. But after 2 days they have excluded iphone 11 from the bonus cashback list

i agree now a days AMAZON becoming cheaters heaven. When they will give discount and when they remove and when it reappears nobody knows. Same thing is happened to me . At first starting of this program did lot of mistakes and rectified and who purchase first and faaast become BAKRA (innocent.) When we contact CC they tell we escalate situation to higher. Final result nothing. Most of the time they tell different story. Fed up with this type stories. So be careful with this type situations.

kasap wrote:

i agree now a days AMAZON becoming cheaters heaven. When they will give discount and when they remove and when it reappears nobody knows. Same thing is happened to me . At first starting of this program did lot of mistakes and rectified and who purchase first and faaast become BAKRA (innocent.) When we contact CC they tell we escalate situation to higher. Final result nothing. Most of the time they tell different story. Fed up with this type stories. So be careful with this type situations.

Yes but we should stand togather against this.
They are because we are.

India ka Kaanoon bahuth week hai. no Stringent action against this type of crimes. So playing games.

ItsBetter wrote:

Dimers iPhone nahi kharidte. Thy buy LG sunglasses

You mean that LG dummy double display phone ?

Expand
Programmershivam wrote:

It was applicable. But after 2 days they have excluded iphone 11 from the bonus cashback list

The offer probably was not intended for iPhone and may have been showing as a bug/error, thatswhy they withdrew after 2 days. If it was a valid offer on iPhone there was no reason to withdraw within 2 days. However they will accept returns/cancellation and full refund, which appears to be a reasonable option in case of such price/cashback errors

This is the same 💩 that they pulled last puja sale with me! Seems that’s their usual trick.

Missing