Amazon Fresh - Automatically reduced the order value from 350 to 280, without telling me.

120°
Critic
Budhe-Baba

Yesterday , I ordered 250 worth fuits and vegetables order from Amazon. To get the 75 cashback offer.

Just now I saw that they have changed the order value to 280 and so I will not get 75 cashback. Is there anything I do? Like cancel entire fruits & vegetables order OR anything?

I called CC and they pointed this clause: - In case there is a partial delivery or partial cashback, the balance will be credited within 15 working days. In case the final invoiced value of an eligible order goes below the eligible threshold due to seller related shorts/substitutions/price drops, the cashback will be credited within 15 working days.

So it means, I will still get the 75 cb?

Expired
16 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
You forgot to add the word scam in title
Critic Critic
Link Copied
Yesterday, someone gave a good lecture and so I did not add the scam word.
View 1 more reply
Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

Are baba - 😂 why it happens always with you? Aap hi ke saath aisa kyon hota hai? 😂

Amazon hai hai. 😂

By the way they given cash back in my account today also. 

IMG20230423103750

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Your order value was less than 299? How much?
View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have ordered like 7-8 in past few months from Amazon fresh gurgaon for this veggies offer and have always received the cb , never faced the item removal issue. Maybe it's more of a inventory issue in your area. No scam as such from amazon

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You can call the delivery person once you get the out for delivery email or SMS and say you are not available at home, cancel the order. He will happily cancel it as he will get his delivery payment without making the trip and you will get full refund, but beware if you do it often it will be a red flag on your account.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

order only items that are in season and readily available. I order almost every week. 

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

u know u can always cancel the whole order

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

2 weeks back, I ordered groceries with order value of 303 and they decreased it to 298 before delivering it to me. I followed up & they said it is dynamic pricing issue & that they will give the cashback & they provided that also after a few days. So, I suggest you chat with them & voice your concern. It can be a unscrupulous practices or a genuine case of inventory we can't know for sure.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Are they giving good quality  vegetables.   Sadela  kharab  toh nahi dete . Never tried .

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Same Happened with me last week...item cancelled.Got cashback yesterday as Good will cashback .

So I guess as per tnc not eligible if order falls short of 300

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Did not raise any complaint or anything for cashback

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Scolded them and got my cashback yesterday. Thanks guys

replyuser
Click here to reply