Amazon gift cards, hdfc smatybuy

64°
Deal Subedar
Deadman4u

Hi, I have not bought amazon gv from hdfc smart buy from many months. I have regalia cc. Will the cashback offer is applied like before, which was 5%??

Or there are any changes now??

Appreciate help. This will be first buy in this month in hdfc smartbuy. thanks

9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yes u will get 5% cashback
Buy from smartbuy gyftr max transaction per month 10k
Got 500 cb last month

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Itne apay balance ka use kya hai.. anyway to get money back.. i just use friday offers

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

Itne apay balance ka use kya hai.. anyway to get money back.. i just use friday offers

whats special on friday?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Superdry wrote:

Yes u will get 5% cashback
Buy from smartbuy gyftr max transaction per month 10k
Got 500 cb last month

If you buy directly from Amazon using Smartbuy? will they not give 5% cashback?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Superdry wrote:

Yes u will get 5% cashback
Buy from smartbuy gyftr max transaction per month 10k
Got 500 cb last month

Is this applicable for Regalia First CC anyone ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
catchchirag wrote:

If you buy directly from Amazon using Smartbuy? will they not give 5% cashback?

No. You have to go to gyftr via smartbuy and then buy from there. If you move to amazon and then puchase voucher it won’t be conuted for offer cashback.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
N_K wrote:

Is this applicable for Regalia First CC anyone ?

yes

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
catchchirag wrote:

If you buy directly from Amazon using Smartbuy? will they not give 5% cashback?

nope

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply