Amazon help : No replacement option

165°
Benevolent
Ash-D

I placed a order of shirt few days back but it was a bit oversized so placed replacement with one smaller size.
I received the smaller size but it’s much smaller than i expected an too tight.
Now it seems previous size was fine but i am not getting replacement option again only refund option is there.
The problem with refund is that i had 50% upto 200 and one more offer and i received cashback so with refund these cashback will get adjusted with refund also my offer will be ruined too.
Is there any way out of this as customer support can’t help too they are saying have only option for replacement but no option for size change as it comes to customer only but i am not getting any replacement option now.
Anyone have such experience or have knowledge that help will be appreciated.

24 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Bro Kitna replace karoge 😁😁u cant exchange twice ..even if u return now pickup will be tomorrow and return will be confirmed in Feb so can’t say whether u will be able to use the offer of 200 again

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Garam jalebi….. kya naam hai boss joy joy

View 11 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

You can’t exchange twice in amazon. You can do that on Myntra though. Your offer will be wasted as January ends in 2 days. Give it to someone in your circle.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Better give it as gift to someone in family/friends on Specific occasion and get the blessings 😇😄. I did the same, once in the past!😬

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Received refund just now.
So as of now everything is fine.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Bhaiya Ko Perfect Size Bhi Chahiye
Bhaiya Ko Cashback Offer Bhi Chahiye

Aise Kaise Chalege Bhaiya ?? confused

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

So we should only expect good fit only when we didn’t received cashback??

View 6 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply