Hot Deal

Amazon ICICI card now asks for 199 processing fee on all EMI Plans

1408°
Finance Ninja
xxxyyyzzz

₹199 processing fee will be charged by Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card on all EMI plans.
This change is visible on other ICICI cards also.

Screenshot_20211203-140604_WhatsApp
Screenshot_20211203-140550_WhatsApp

38 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Processing fee has no relation with no cost emi. Icici bank has to come with Processing fee as no of cancelation of nocost emi was increasing significantly

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Have they also implemented cancellation charge or %?
I did not receive any communication of this change from ICICI, i have two icici cc’s.

I was checking Amazon and saw this.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

This card was already shit now it’s even shittier

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

They should have explored other product base (based on this popularity) than doing all kinds of experiments with this “only” card as if this is the end of the world! grinning

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

In the end FK Axis card stood up as better card; after prime hike to 1499 this card is even more useless; any big orders from Amazon is tension now as there are so many blocks
Card and its reward should be independent like FK axis, binding it to Amazon account and cash back all over a period becomes very cumbersome as we change mobile/amazonAcc…

Link Copied

I recently got Axis flipkart LTF, use it more than Amazon icic card that i have.

Amazon icici was my first card sweat_smile, so need to keep it.
Worst part is we can’t track which order gave how kuch cb using Amazon icici card as It’s posted in bulk.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Are yaar… Thanks for the info..

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Bro in case order was cancelled or returned…. Then Processing Fees Will Be Waived Off Or Not ??

Link Copied

I am not sure about this. Maybe they’ll be lenient. Amazon only mentioned this,

In the case of customer cancellations or return of items purchased on EMI, ASSPL will facilitate the refunds for and on behalf of the sellers as per the relevant refund policy. The customer is advised to check with the respective bank/issuer offering the EMI how the cancellations or refund will affect the EMI terms and of any pre-closure or interest charges levied on the customer.

@caks2006407 @deb3l will they?

View 15 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Confirmed its 199 + GST for all EMI transaction including No Cost EMI. Just Checked.  IMG_20211212_101745
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

For Me Also It Was Showing Bro, But Processing Fees Is Not Charged In No Cost Emi…. Checked In Statement…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@UnderNation if we buy with ncemi and preclose it then what all charges will be lived plz tell, i am asking for other icici bank credit cards not this apay one

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Bro I Have Done Foreclosure Last Month With Apay Card At Flipkart No Cost Emi 6 Months, Paid 2 Months , In 3rd Month Before Bill Generation, Call To Customer Care For Foreclosure Emi, In Phone Call Its Self They Will Tell Final Amount To Pay Including Foreclosure Fees Before Confirmation… If We Said YES, Immediately Amount Will Reflect In Current Statement We Can Check In Netbanking/Imobile App
-—————————————————————
Charges As Per My Case
1. Total Principal Amount (3rd, 4th,5th,6th Month)
2. 3rd Month Interest + Gst ( Available In Schedule Emi Statement)
3. Foreclosure 3% On Principal Amount. (Step 1)
4. Foreclosure Amount Gst 18%
-——————————————————————
4th,5th,6th Month Interest And Gst Will Be Waived Off…
-——————————————————————-
Calculate Ur Self Using Emi Schedule Statement Email Sent By Bank.
-——————————————————————

View 3 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@rockingneo @caks2006407

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Earlier it’s working but can’t say now. No ncemi done in last 15 days. Will update you when I buy something

View 2 more replies
Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied

hi guys are we getting 10% discount on this card now on amazon and flipkart? as the same was not working earlier for apay icici cc

Link Copied

In Big billion sale, amazing icici card gave discount. I checked out macbook and got 8k instant cb.
But yesterday i checked in festive bonanza icici flipkart sale, no discount was there on Amazon icici card.

replyuser
Click here to reply