Hot Deal

Amazon ICICI card now asks for 199 processing fee on all EMI Plans

504°
Super Stud
xxxyyyzzz

₹199 processing fee will be charged by Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card on all EMI plans.
This change is visible on other ICICI cards also.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/725943/medium/Screenshot_20211203-140604_WhatsApp.jpg?1638520576
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/725944/medium/Screenshot_20211203-140550_WhatsApp.jpg?1638520586

38 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Processing fee has no relation with no cost emi. Icici bank has to come with Processing fee as no of cancelation of nocost emi was increasing significantly

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
rockingneo wrote:

Processing fee has no relation with no cost emi. Icici bank has to come with Processing fee as no of cancelation of nocost emi was increasing significantly

Have they also implemented cancellation charge or %?
I did not receive any communication of this change from ICICI, i have two icici cc’s.

I was checking Amazon and saw this.

Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Have they also implemented cancellation charge or %?
I did not receive any communication of this change from ICICI, i have two icici cc’s.

I am also in exploring phase bro. Will let you know if situation is still as earlier as it was.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

This card was already shit now it’s even shittier

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

They should have explored other product base (based on this popularity) than doing all kinds of experiments with this “only” card as if this is the end of the world! grinning

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

In the end FK Axis card stood up as better card; after prime hike to 1499 this card is even more useless; any big orders from Amazon is tension now as there are so many blocks
Card and its reward should be independent like FK axis, binding it to Amazon account and cash back all over a period becomes very cumbersome as we change mobile/amazonAcc…

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
caks2006407 wrote:

In the end FK Axis card stood up as better card; after prime hike to 1499 this card is even more useless; any big orders from Amazon is tension now as there are so many blocks
Card and its reward should be independent like FK axis, binding it to Amazon account and cash back all over a period becomes very cumbersome as we change mobile/amazonAcc…

I recently got Axis flipkart LTF, use it more than Amazon icic card that i have.

Amazon icici was my first card sweat_smile, so need to keep it.
Worst part is we can’t track which order gave how kuch cb using Amazon icici card as It’s posted in bulk.

Link Copied

Are yaar… Thanks for the info..

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Bro in case order was cancelled or returned…. Then Processing Fees Will Be Waived Off Or Not ??

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
UnderNation wrote:

Bro in case order was cancelled or returned…. Then Processing Fees Will Be Waived Off Or Not ??

I am not sure about this. Maybe they’ll be lenient. Amazon only mentioned this,

In the case of customer cancellations or return of items purchased on EMI, ASSPL will facilitate the refunds for and on behalf of the sellers as per the relevant refund policy. The customer is advised to check with the respective bank/issuer offering the EMI how the cancellations or refund will affect the EMI terms and of any pre-closure or interest charges levied on the customer.

@caks2006407 @deb3l will they?

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

In the case of customer cancellations or return of items purchased on EMI, ASSPL will facilitate the refunds for and on behalf of the sellers as per the relevant refund policy. The customer is advised to check with the respective bank/issuer offering the EMI how the cancellations or refund will affect the EMI terms and of any pre-closure or interest charges levied on the customer.

ICICI and lenient? Never worked for me..

Still worth the try! plus1

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

I am not sure about this. Maybe they’ll be lenient. will they?

No waiver, 199+GST gone case

Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

I Was Lucky Bro , No Processing Charge Appeared In Current Statement, Only 1st emi Principal Amount + Interest + Gst , Showing…. Purchased On Amazon Emi Value 4.2k 6 Months Tenure…

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
UnderNation wrote:

I Was Lucky Bro , No Processing Charge Appeared In Current Statement, Only 1st emi Principal Amount + Interest + Gst , Showing…. Purchased On Amazon Emi Value 4.2k 6 Months Tenure…

When did you do this transaction?

Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

10th night Bro…

Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

10th ni8 Bro…

Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

I Think There Is No Processing Fees For No Cost Emi In Amazon

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Confirmed its 199 + GST for all EMI transaction including No Cost EMI. Just Checked.  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/727456/medium/IMG_20211212_101745.jpg?1639284483

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@UnderNation if we buy with ncemi and preclose it then what all charges will be lived plz tell, i am asking for other icici bank credit cards not this apay one

Link Copied
navkr wrote:

Confirmed its 199 + GST for all EMI transaction including No Cost EMI. Just Checked.  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/727456/medium/IMG_20211212_101745.jpg?1639284483

For Me Also It Was Showing Bro, But Processing Fees Is Not Charged In No Cost Emi…. Checked In Statement…

Link Copied
pranavcool wrote:

@rockingneo @caks2006407

Earlier it’s working but can’t say now. No ncemi done in last 15 days. Will update you when I buy something

Link Copied
Expand
rockingneo wrote:

Earlier it’s working but can’t say now. No ncemi done in last 15 days. Will update you when I buy something

you mean emi cannot be preclosed i dont think so this will be a case

Link Copied
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

you mean emi cannot be preclosed i dont think so this will be a case

ICICI allows preclosing any emi within 15 days without any fee but if they levied processing 199+gst (can’t confirm need to buy 1st) then you can’t reverse this fee whatever case your maybe.

Link Copied
pranavcool wrote:

@UnderNation if we buy with ncemi and preclose it then what all charges will be lived plz tell, i am asking for other icici bank credit cards not this apay one

Bro I Have Done Foreclosure Last Month With Apay Card At Flipkart No Cost Emi 6 Months, Paid 2 Months , In 3rd Month Before Bill Generation, Call To Customer Care For Foreclosure Emi, In Phone Call Its Self They Will Tell Final Amount To Pay Including Foreclosure Fees Before Confirmation… If We Said YES, Immediately Amount Will Reflect In Current Statement We Can Check In Netbanking/Imobile App
-—————————————————————
Charges As Per My Case
1. Total Principal Amount (3rd, 4th,5th,6th Month)
2. 3rd Month Interest + Gst ( Available In Schedule Emi Statement)
3. Foreclosure 3% On Principal Amount. (Step 1)
4. Foreclosure Amount Gst 18%
-——————————————————————
4th,5th,6th Month Interest And Gst Will Be Waived Off…
-——————————————————————-
Calculate Ur Self Using Emi Schedule Statement Email Sent By Bank.
-——————————————————————

Link Copied
pranavcool wrote:

If It Is Ur First Purchase No Cost Emi, Remeber No Cost Emi Extra Discount (Bank Interest) Will Be Given At Final Checkout Page… Bank Will Charge Interest And Gst On Interest.

Assuming Ur Emi Payable Every Month Is 700rs… Gst Will Be 9Rs… In No Cost Emi Ur Paying Extra Is 9Rs…

Link Copied
Expand
UnderNation wrote:

If It Is Ur First Purchase No Cost Emi, Remeber No Cost Emi Extra Discount (Bank Interest) Will Be Given At Final Checkout Page… Bank Will Charge Interest And Gst On Interest.

Assuming Ur Emi Payable Every Month Is 700rs… Gst Will Be 9Rs… In No Cost Emi Ur Paying Extra Is 9Rs…

No i bought and after 2 days i close the emi then i am asking

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
UnderNation wrote:

I Think There Is No Processing Fees For No Cost Emi In Amazon

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/727504/medium/Screenshot_20211212-145445_Amazon.jpg?1639301289
Check emi page of any eligible product in Amazon, you’ll see.

Processing fee of Rs. 199 + GST is applicable on all Instant EMI transactions w.e.f 15/09/2021
The above text is from icici website, it’s strange that you got away.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/727504/medium/Screenshot_20211212-145445_Amazon.jpg?1639301289
Check emi page of any eligible product in Amazon, you’ll see.

Processing fee of Rs. 199 + GST is applicable on all Instant EMI transactions w.e.f 15/09/2021
The above text is from icici website, it’s strange that you got away.

Its not something you or he can get away with. These guys might charge even after one year or when you request for card closure.
In my experience a charge was levied almost one year after the expected date

replyuser
Click here to reply