Amazon ICICI deducted around 600 rs for late fee

181°
Deal Cadet
Anil10

this month i forgot to pay bill , bill was around 3200, and they have added 500 late fee and around 100 rs taxes. is there any chance if i mail them, will they revert.
last date was 15th and i paid today on 19th

17 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

talk to customer care,only they can help

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You had just fulfilled the wish that is they want you not to pay at the time and pay them a penalty interest and other charges credit card companies those customers who pay on time never payment full advantage of promotional schemes are a burden for them and customers forget payment of Bill are there real income generator love you for it 99% chances are that they won’t refund the fees if you go for arguing with them then report it to the credit bureaus which can reduce your credit rating so please make so don’t spend on the credit card with you can not pay on time

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Please use punctuations.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

dont know why there is tax on late fee.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

all credit card fees and charges are subject to GST – Govt of India rule.

View 2 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

for me auto-debit failed due to low balance in bank 🏦 account.
despite repeated requests they never budged 😡😠😔

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i mailed them..but got direct reply

Greetings from ICICI Bank.

We will be unable to reverse the Late Payment Charges of Rs. 500 levied to your Credit Card XXXX004.

Sincerely,
Customer Service Team.
ICICI Bank Limited.

seems like i have to unable autopay. If i pay before due date autoPay will not trigger, Correct me if anybody using autopay.
this happened due to mobikwik offers i though i paid in advance, as i was doing for supercash, i should go back to Cred.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Dont enable autopay as in case if the current account balance is less than due amount and autopay fails then you would have to pay extra charges

500+ Gst – Autopay failed

+

Interest

+

Late payment charges.

Best is to make manual payment before a week.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

once happened with me with my Amex card..but they easily reverted back.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Use cred.. Will give you multiple reminders to pay.. Pm for referral

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Icici bank will never reverse the charges of any amount , last month I made all the attempts for reversal , but failed

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Just 600.. i didn’t pay 500 in 47.5k billin sbi… due to one refund.. and end up paying around 2700 in different charges 🤐.. these credit card are good only if we handle them carefully.. otherwise they will take all your offer saving in one mistake..

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

To make sure I dont make a mistake I used to always make a check deposit at the bank teller but that time I wrote the wrong year.. The teller did not say anything and accepted the check payment.. Then got an SMS that the balance was paid but a few hours later got an SMS with some wild things..

Ended up paying like rs2500 as fines and bounced check and late payment fees and other charges.. This is why I paid at the teller counter.. But I guess thats not enough.. I never liked banks because they do stuff like this. Did you know if I have written 4 checks of 10, 20, 25 and 100, They will cash the 100 check first to make sure the account gets low and then there is not enough money to pay the other 3 checks so they can charge you for 3 bounced checks? Many times the fines and charges come to a lot more than the check amount itself. Happened to me once which is why I am so careful but stuff happens..

Late payments also includes intrest from the day of purchase.. So you end up paying for a min of 2 months intrest but only if you make the required min payment already.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Even payment missed by me . paid a day later. Lets see if i get charged . amount was 518

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Pay the bill as soon as it gets generated. Never wait till last day.

replyuser
Click here to reply