Hot Deal Amazon mobile delivery without registered mobile number - delivery OTP not available

477°
Missing
Deal Cadet
54
117
2

Hi,

I ordered a mobile through an amazon account which was created using amazon.com .

I used the same account for ordering the mobile. Now I don’t have any OTP to give to delivery person.

I didn’t receive OTP through mail also…

Is it possible to take delivery without OTP ?

My shipping address has a mobile number which didn’t receive OTP ….please suggest how to get delivery

23 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
181
1636
29

Who asked you otp?? Not every order needs otp

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
117
2

it is a mobile delivery ….for my previous mobile order they asked otp

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
501
4065
48

even without OTP ats guys are delivering,

Missing
Pro DealHunter
4
16552
252

Bro he will send u otp when your order is out for delivery,Before u receive pin only,
So no need to worry. Otp come on the no. Which u given while entering address smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
57
1179
12
geni wrote:

it is a mobile delivery ….for my previous mobile order they asked otp

Give him Rs 10. Make a secret video when the delivery person visits to deliver. In case he marks it delivered without giving it to you, you will have some proof to show to Amazon. Anything can happen these days…

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
4384
64

I have placed many orders & have received the OTP in e-mails as well as on the mobile. (Which I have mentioned in shipping address) It’s not possible to take the delivery without the OTP.

For me they have only sent OTP’s for Electronic Stuffs. For pantry orders they never sent me an OTP and delivered it without the OTP.

Try checking in the spam folder..

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
117
2
BLANCO wrote:

Bro he will send u otp when your order is out for delivery,Before u receive pin only,
So no need to worry. Otp come on the no. Which u given while entering address smile

thank you…that brought some relief…was little worried

Missing
Deal Cadet
188
182
5

OTP is visible in my order section once its out for delivery

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
117
2
AJP wrote:

OTP is visible in my order section once its out for delivery

it is out for delivery already but no otp visible…….

as @BLANCO said….hope he will send otp to number given in address

Missing
Pro DealHunter
4
16552
252
Expand
geni wrote:

it is out for delivery already but no otp visible…….

as @BLANCO said….hope he will send otp to number given in address

Tension not , BLANCO is with you smile

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
210
3827
21

When it will be out for delivery it will show in application

Missing
suspended
52
20
0

OTP you will get in Amazon app, at delivery status window

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4762
138

They send OTP on SMS as well as on registered email address. I got it for 2 orders yesterday.
Check your email.

Missing
Deal Cadet
112
673
7

Received a mobile from Amazon yesterday…

No OTP was required..infact the packing was also not that Special one that used to.come. Came in old simple packing

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
102
1

once your order is out for delivery you can check the order details in amazon app . OTP is mentioned there also

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2678
91
Simbha3 wrote:

even without OTP ats guys are delivering,

Nopes for my recent mobile delivery which was done 2 days back they did send the otp…

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2678
91
geni wrote:

it is a mobile delivery ….for my previous mobile order they asked otp

They will send the otp to the mobile number which was mentioned for your mobile order and not on the account registered no…

Missing
Deal Subedar
57
1179
12

Not every mobile delivery requires otp. Only those that need one will have one sent when it is out for delivery. I get OTP only occasionally, not always

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
501
4065
48
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Nopes for my recent mobile delivery which was done 2 days back they did send the otp…

They ll send but they can deliver you parcel without otps too…

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
325
3189
256
sifar wrote:

Received a mobile from Amazon yesterday…

No OTP was required..infact the packing was also not that Special one that used to.come. Came in old simple packing

Amazon trying to be Green by cutting plastic wastage! anyway Gift packaging completely revamp, now only gift paper not the carbon box, bit disappointment

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2678
91
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

They ll send but they can deliver you parcel without otps too…

I guess this is due to fake claims done by customers

Missing
Critic
373
3460
47

otp comes to RMN and email.
it also comes to the mobile no indicated for delivery location.
in one instance, the delivery address was my in-law’s place and I forgot to share the OTP. thankfully my 11 y/o daughter was there. she talked to the delivery guy, used the mobile given in the delivery address, called the given amazon number and got OTP over call.

Missing