Amazon not honouring Dream11 and 11wickets CB

166°
48
1924
9

Guys almost all are facing this issue, Dream11 and 11Wickets CB offers are not working. Amazon chat customer care is clueless, Email support team will just send you apology mail and ask for EXACT problem as if they are too dumb to understand the matter?, their telephone customer care excecutive will just “escalate the matter to senior monkeys” and nothing will happen.

Have tried all things, my 2 friend’s order got shipped today morning and still the CB wasn’t credited to their account.

24 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
262
1214
18

Did You Collected These Offer In Month of Feb ?

1
11039
72

I think previous offers are still active till today so that might be the reason.
If anyone have that offer in account without any other offers test if it’s working with that offer only as as per t&c these can’t be combined with any other.

237
715
8
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Did You Collected These Offer In Month of Feb ?

I have not collected. But still cb is not showing in payment gateway.

3
542
6
Ash-D wrote:

I think previous offers are still active till today so that might be the reason.
If anyone have that offer in account without any other offers test if it’s working with that offer only as as per t&c these can’t be combined with any other.

Not working then also

262
1214
18
Expand
Sahil_AgR wrote:

I have not collected. But still cb is not showing in payment gateway.

How Would Any Offer Cashback Would Will Be Shown At Checkout If You Have Not Collected Or Availed It?

Btw D11 And 11W Offer Will Hopefully Start From Midnight.

237
715
8
Expand
TechnoFrendz wrote:

How Would Any Offer Cashback Would Will Be Shown At Checkout If You Have Not Collected Or Availed It?

Btw D11 And 11W Offer Will Hopefully Start From Midnight.

I have not collected it on Jan month but still cb is not showing this month even aftr collecting.

262
1214
18
Expand
Sahil_AgR wrote:

I have not collected it on Jan month but still cb is not showing this month even aftr collecting.

You Got Offer Unlocked By Adding Money In D11 And When ?

4
16847
254
Expand
Sahil_AgR wrote:

I have not collected. But still cb is not showing in payment gateway.

May be it will work after the expiry of last dream11 offer

0
1424
16
Expand
BLANCO wrote:

May be it will work after the expiry of last dream11 offer

Yup it will work after midnight because Amazon team might have thought that the user who didn’t used the offer in January can take double advantage by collecting February w11/d11 offer

237
715
8
Expand
thesuspended_op wrote:

Yup it will work after midnight because Amazon team might have thought that the user who didn’t used the offer in January can take double advantage by collecting February w11/d11 offer

Not working bro. 🤔🤔

9
209
5

Yes, They Are Filling Cashback Issue Related Forms And Will Revert In 7 Days. pensive cry

48
1924
9
sid007 wrote:

Yes, They Are Filling Cashback Issue Related Forms And Will Revert In 7 Days. pensive cry

Filling forms?? Elaborate bro

9
209
5
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

Filling forms?? Elaborate bro

Contacted CC They Said Filling Cashback Issue Related Form To Concerned Team, Will Revert Back In 7 Days. cry

1
11039
72

Anyone tried today
Is it working??

1
11039
72
Expand
sid007 wrote:

Contacted CC They Said Filling Cashback Issue Related Form To Concerned Team, Will Revert Back In 7 Days. cry

When you placed order.
These cashback were showing at checkout page??

9
209
5
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

When you placed order.
These cashback were showing at checkout page??

Order Placed On 31st Jan And Amazon UPI Payment Is Used. Cashback Is Not Showing For UPI Payment As You Know. pensive

48
1924
9

This is not done, 100% of the users are unable to redeem this offer and all the queries, complaints are falling on deaf ears, we guys should BOMBER Amazon twitter with this issue, atleast 100 tweets should be made at a time to stumble them…guys what say?

1
11039
72
sid007 wrote:

Yes, They Are Filling Cashback Issue Related Forms And Will Revert In 7 Days. pensive cry

You got any update??

31
2360
26
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

You got any update??

He need call Amazon CC again, they won’t send any emails regarding this. We need to follow-up for this cashback forms.

186
9891
50

do you have screenshot? if not then forget cashback.. i went through the same thing

9
209
5
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

You got any update??

Now They Are Saying You Can’t Combine Dream11 Offer With Other Running Offers Like 50% Upto 200 INR. cry confused

@Roushh Is It True We Can’t Combine Other Offers With Dream11… pensive

Missing