Amazon not allowing utility using cc

131°
Deal Newbie
vithanideves...

Recently got error that Utility bill payment using Credit card is not available as you exceeded monthly limit i.e. 4 times per month

13 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Only upi allowed, After 4 transactions Apay balance, debit , credit cards and NetBanking are not allowed now.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

What are other options now ?
Paytm charging extra, mbk doesn’t allow using cc, Amazon has limits

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
vithanidevesh725 wrote:

What are other options now ?
Paytm charging extra, mbk doesn’t allow using cc, Amazon has limits

You mean bill payment options for commercial usage, I mean bills of others?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
vithanidevesh725 wrote:

Yes, something like that

This is already enough abused, and now the service providers are preventing that. Now if it still abused, they will eventually come up with some slogan in the lines of One Family, One Amazon account, One Electricity Bill

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Oh, I did’t knew about this. Thanks for info. More restrictions can be expected in coming times.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Considering how many scammers steal money from Amazon every day, they can be understood

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Considering the misuse, good move by Amazon.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have 4 different bills for my office, 3 for resident, so officially i can’t use Amazon to pay all of them now

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
vithanidevesh725 wrote:

I have 4 different bills for my office, 3 for resident, so officially i can’t use Amazon to pay all of them now

Same here and now confused on how to pay.

Mobikwik also has started charging convenience fee (last month they did not), Phonepe is charging around 70/- and my TNEB is charging around 460/- as card fee.

Am able to pay just one EB with Payzapp. Gpay is accepting only SBI & axis, so…

Any alternate ways to pay?

PS: Freecharge is giving error for past 3 days!

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
cashif wrote:

Same here and now confused on how to pay.

Mobikwik also has started charging convenience fee (last month they did not), Phonepe is charging around 70/- and my TNEB is charging around 460/- as card fee.

Am able to pay just one EB with Payzapp. Gpay is accepting only SBI & axis, so…

Any alternate ways to pay?

PS: Freecharge is giving error for past 3 days!

xpay, just dial

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
cashif wrote:

Same here and now confused on how to pay.

Mobikwik also has started charging convenience fee (last month they did not), Phonepe is charging around 70/- and my TNEB is charging around 460/- as card fee.

Am able to pay just one EB with Payzapp. Gpay is accepting only SBI & axis, so…

Any alternate ways to pay?

PS: Freecharge is giving error for past 3 days!

Try with Paytm Postpaid.

For Bills more than 2000 paytm also charging convenience fee for Credit cards.

So i was using paytm postpaid for one 19000 bill no charges. Make sure to pay the postpaid due on or before 7th of next month.

Edit : They have given me 40000 limit.

Missing