[Solved] Amazon not honoring cashback reward of 3000

270°
Generous
Cool07

1. Collected one reward : Flat 3000 on purchase of LG Appliance of min value 30k.

2. Went through all t & c and ordered one AC at higher price than equivalent Samsung AC due to the collected reward

3. Did not get any cashback , raised issue with amazon cc

4. One CC executive said, it will be issued after shipment, another executive said only after 24 hours of delivery

5. Again raised issue after 24 hours of delivery, that time Amazon CC escalated issue to Big appliances team

6. Big Appliances team said that you should have got cashback but since its reward so it will be given by rewards team

7. Rewards team replied that only few products were eligible , and my product was not part of the offer. And no explanation given by them why selected products link was not there in t & c of that reward

8. The funny thing is that on that reward, there were no link with any excluded/included products list

Hats off to Amazon for not honoring the given cashback even after sharing of screenshots of said reward.

Is there any hope for further escalation ?

I would request dimers to share there experience and how did they resolved that issue if ever happened to them.

cheers,

Cool07

27 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

If you are placing order Because of rewards/cashback in Amazon for More Profit Then Cancel Order After Shipping If you didn’t received cb.

They never honour To give CB in case of automatically not credited.

also you can Confirm from customer care just after placing order that how much cb is eligible for this order they will tell you

Generous Generous
Link Copied

They did honor my missed cashback of Rs 50 in November 2021. I had to share screenshots that time.

View 1 more reply
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

I gave up in a similar situation in 2020 after pursuing it for a few months. It was an LG refrigerator purchase. Discount+CB amounting to Rs 2700.Short of escalating to Bezos I did everything else. It was a promotion by SBI YONO which I guess needs no further elaboration.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

better to trust discount offers than cashbacks

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

They should introduce coupons instead of collect;

Amazon has become cheater of late w.r.t collect offers; First thing they ask is SS, why should customer take SS, if its so they should mention in TnC to take SS

Generous Generous
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/742419/medium/image.png?1644603050

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Company Remark : Basis your complaint, we understand that you are concerned about the cashback on the product. Please note that the promotion for the cashback was not applicable for the particular order. Accordingly, you are not eligible for the cashback amount. Further, it is submitted that our role is limited to that of an intermediary and we are not the seller/manufacturer of the products listed on our e-commerce marketplace. The products listed on our e-commerce marketplace are sold by independent third party sellers. In view of the above, the issue stands closed.

Remark Date 2022-02-11 23:18:30

Generous Generous
Link Copied

https://consumerhelpline.g...n/

This is also useless, Not worth for raising grievence.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Happened with me too but I received 3000 INR as goodwill Cashback after sending them all the proofs of the offer.

View 15 more replies
Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
plus1
Generous Generous
Link Copied

If cashback amount is just 50-200 then its simply not worth to follow up/escalate.

replyuser
Click here to reply