Hot Deal Amazon order placed one week 5 days ago still showing "preparing for dispatch" - Flipkart orders delivered the second day

1378°
Missing
Deal Subedar
284
1004
17

DELETE PLS

51 Comments  |  
31 Dimers
Missing
Deal Major
7,206
25395
308

No update on my 3 flipkart orders placed on oct 4
Its the same with everyone when there are huge number of orders

PS: I am FF customer

Missing
Deal Subedar
206
1529
21

Same here .

Missing
Deal Subedar
120
1331
35

Ordered washing machine from Amazon [cloudtail seller], got incorrect bluedart tracking details. when I contacted CC [Email & chat] they are not able to answer my query. I’m not currently out of India, not able to reach amazon cc via phone.
can someone please help is there any way to escalate this to get correct tracking details?

Missing
Deal Captain
26
9165
123
@yaswanth458 wrote:

Ordered washing machine from Amazon [cloudtail seller], got incorrect bluedart tracking details. when I contacted CC [Email & chat] they are not able to answer my query. I’m not currently out of India, not able to reach amazon cc via phone.
can someone please help is there any way to escalate this to get correct tracking details?


twitter and facebook
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
40
@getready wrote:

No update on my 3 flipkart orders placed on oct 4
Its the same with everyone when there are huge number of orders

PS: I am FF customer


Arent u the one Who have got More than 100 s of product from flipkart Still you are FF Customer https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

anyway I saw imported price OF leeco le2 around 9600 and product were available at 9500 My friend bought that is it good deal ? since redmi 3s werent in stock neither rn3

only concern is after service heard very poor

Missing
Deal Major
7,206
25395
308
@blue wine wrote:

@getready wrote:

No update on my 3 flipkart orders placed on oct 4
Its the same with everyone when there are huge number of orders

PS: I am FF customer


Arent u the one Who have got More than 100 s of product from flipkart Still you are FF Customer https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

anyway I saw imported price OF leeco le2 around 9600 and product were available at 9500 My friend bought that is it good deal ? since redmi 3s werent in stock neither rn3

only concern is after service heard very poor


Arent u the one Who have got More than 100 s of product from flipkart Still you are FF Customer https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

What does this mean?
If one purchase more products then obviously he/she should be a prime/ff customer right? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

BTW getting Le 2 @ 9500 that too imported is a very bad move

Missing
Deal Subedar
120
1331
35
@desidude2013 wrote:

@yaswanth458 wrote:

Ordered washing machine from Amazon [cloudtail seller], got incorrect bluedart tracking details. when I contacted CC [Email & chat] they are not able to answer my query. I’m not currently out of India, not able to reach amazon cc via phone.
can someone please help is there any way to escalate this to get correct tracking details?


twitter and facebook
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


Their twitter and facebook are filled with complaints and I don’t see any updates on the complaints. Amazon overseas number seems down, not able to connect.
god knows what happened with my order. If they have really shipped then I should receive message from bluedart but I haven’t received it yet.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
40

@getready FF I thought you Flipkart First Customer https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif so you can free shipping on Samsung 64gb card

anyway bought Le 2 from flipkart at 9500 with sbi card

I saw Imported price at

https://www.zauba.com/import-leeco-le-2-hs-cod.... 9600 /- https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Captain
6
13617
155

My amazon order not delivered but i got sms and email that it is delivered. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
284
1004
17
@cody wrote:

My amazon order not delivered but i got sms and email that it is delivered. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Has happened with me.
Best part was when I complained they refunded me as gv.
4 days later courier guy gives it to my mom.
She accepts it, opens it and eats cornitos lol.

Missing
Deal Captain
6
13617
155
@mjdominates wrote:

@cody wrote:

My amazon order not delivered but i got sms and email that it is delivered. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Has happened with me.
Best part was when I complained they refunded me as gv.
4 days later courier guy gives it to my mom.
She accepts it, opens it and eats cornitos lol.


What was the amount of the product u ordered?

Missing
Deal Subedar
284
1004
17
@cody wrote:


@mjdominates wrote:

@cody wrote:

My amazon order not delivered but i got sms and email that it is delivered. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Has happened with me.
Best part was when I complained they refunded me as gv.
4 days later courier guy gives it to my mom.
She accepts it, opens it and eats cornitos lol.


What was the amount of the product u ordered?

Around 130
Amazon prime trial so free delivery.
And 2 large packets of cornitos on discount

Missing
Deal Captain
6
13617
155
@mjdominates wrote:

@cody wrote:


@mjdominates wrote:

@cody wrote:

My amazon order not delivered but i got sms and email that it is delivered. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Has happened with me.
Best part was when I complained they refunded me as gv.
4 days later courier guy gives it to my mom.
She accepts it, opens it and eats cornitos lol.


What was the amount of the product u ordered?

Around 130
Amazon prime trial so free delivery.
And 2 large packets of cornitos on discount

Mine is Rs.2000/- worth order.

Missing
Entertainer
1,044
10224
107
@cody wrote:

@mjdominates wrote:

@cody wrote:


@mjdominates wrote:

@cody wrote:

My amazon order not delivered but i got sms and email that it is delivered. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Has happened with me.
Best part was when I complained they refunded me as gv.
4 days later courier guy gives it to my mom.
She accepts it, opens it and eats cornitos lol.


What was the amount of the product u ordered?

Around 130
Amazon prime trial so free delivery.
And 2 large packets of cornitos on discount

Mine is Rs.2000/- worth order.


2000 rupees Cornitos. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
180
1250
7
@yaswanth458 wrote:

Ordered washing machine from Amazon [cloudtail seller], got incorrect bluedart tracking details. when I contacted CC [Email & chat] they are not able to answer my query. I’m not currently out of India, not able to reach amazon cc via phone.
can someone please help is there any way to escalate this to get correct tracking details?


Isn’t chat similar to call? Whatever reply they provided on chat will be repeated on call.

Missing
Deal Subedar
194
1160
14

My 1st oct orders are still same status “preparing for dispatch”

Through few products. .. ordered on 2 or 3 oct has been delivered too…

Maybe amazon is over loaded with orders and they are processing orders in slow speed

Missing
Entertainer
0
7725
84
@mitu-ag wrote:

My 1st oct orders are still same status “preparing for dispatch”

Through few products. .. ordered on 2 or 3 oct has been delivered too…

Maybe amazon is over loaded with orders and they are processing orders in slow speed


Nahi bhai, Amazon ka bhi yahi haal hai… 2 aur 3 ko do order place kiya abhi tak ship nahi hua aur ek order kal karne per aaj gati dwara deliver ho gaya… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

I call gati as dheemi gati ’cos they are usually very slow but today delivered at lightening speed… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
290
3384
34
@vijkap201 wrote:


@mitu-ag wrote:

My 1st oct orders are still same status “preparing for dispatch”

Through few products. .. ordered on 2 or 3 oct has been delivered too…

Maybe amazon is over loaded with orders and they are processing orders in slow speed


Nahi bhai, Amazon ka bhi yahi haal hai… 2 aur 3 ko do order place kiya abhi tak ship nahi hua aur ek order kal karne per aaj gati dwara deliver ho gaya… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

I call gati as dheemi gati ’cos they are usually very slow but today delivered at lightening speed… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Same here order shipped through ats & bluedart are intransit since last 4 days but order which was shipped via gati 2 days ago is already delivered https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Missing
Deal Subedar
194
1160
14
@vijkap201 wrote:


@mitu-ag wrote:

My 1st oct orders are still same status “preparing for dispatch”

Through few products. .. ordered on 2 or 3 oct has been delivered too…

Maybe amazon is over loaded with orders and they are processing orders in slow speed


Nahi bhai, Amazon ka bhi yahi haal hai… 2 aur 3 ko do order place kiya abhi tak ship nahi hua aur ek order kal karne per aaj gati dwara deliver ho gaya… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

I call gati as dheemi gati ’cos they are usually very slow but today delivered at lightening speed… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
For me super value day order is not dispatched from last 7 days but all other products has been dispatched. .. few in transit and few has been delivered to me… but packaging is worst this time… they send hard drive without any bubble wrap or protection… non stick tawa into a poly bag instead of cardboard box… gosh nowadays paytm packing is more good than amazon
Missing
Blogger
277
5889
97
@mitu-ag wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:


@mitu-ag wrote:

My 1st oct orders are still same status “preparing for dispatch”

Through few products. .. ordered on 2 or 3 oct has been delivered too…

Maybe amazon is over loaded with orders and they are processing orders in slow speed


Nahi bhai, Amazon ka bhi yahi haal hai… 2 aur 3 ko do order place kiya abhi tak ship nahi hua aur ek order kal karne per aaj gati dwara deliver ho gaya… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

I call gati as dheemi gati ’cos they are usually very slow but today delivered at lightening speed… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
For me super value day order is not dispatched from last 7 days but all other products has been dispatched. .. few in transit and few has been delivered to me… but packaging is worst this time… they send hard drive without any bubble wrap or protection… non stick tawa into a poly bag instead of cardboard box… gosh nowadays paytm packing is more good than amazon

That is nothing new. Amazon sends electronic items in poly cover and books in card board box with bubble packing. Lack of training in the warehouses.

Recent experience- Pigeon knives in a cardboard box with air bags, LED bulbs were wrapped with almost all edges open in a thin cardboard which was squishy. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

PS- Doesn’t happen always but has happened a few times.

Missing
Deal Subedar
194
1160
14
@ranjithsai01 wrote:


@mitu-ag wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:


@mitu-ag wrote:

My 1st oct orders are still same status “preparing for dispatch”

Through few products. .. ordered on 2 or 3 oct has been delivered too…

Maybe amazon is over loaded with orders and they are processing orders in slow speed


Nahi bhai, Amazon ka bhi yahi haal hai… 2 aur 3 ko do order place kiya abhi tak ship nahi hua aur ek order kal karne per aaj gati dwara deliver ho gaya… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

I call gati as dheemi gati ’cos they are usually very slow but today delivered at lightening speed… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
For me super value day order is not dispatched from last 7 days but all other products has been dispatched. .. few in transit and few has been delivered to me… but packaging is worst this time… they send hard drive without any bubble wrap or protection… non stick tawa into a poly bag instead of cardboard box… gosh nowadays paytm packing is more good than amazon

That is nothing new. Amazon sends electronic items in poly cover and books in card board box with bubble packing. Lack of training in the warehouses.

Recent experience- Pigeon knives in a cardboard box with air bags, LED bulbs were wrapped with almost all edges open in a thin cardboard which was squishy. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

PS- Doesn’t happen always but has happened a few times.

If I go back 10 months before than … I was a fan of amazon packing … but nowadays .. quality has been reduced 3 notch down in amazon… let it be packaging or cc or technical error at their website

Missing
Deal Subedar
95
1222
26

Gati Courier gets least orders that why they are fast now
And maximum is sent via ATS / Bluedart / Delhivery / Ecom Express and so they are choked up now due to heavy traffic of orders from Every Ecom.

2 orders placed on Fk, one dispatched while other still waiting.
more than 10 orders placed on Amz, 4 dispatched , while others still waiting.
1 order placed with SD , and that also is still waiting.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
812
3480
72

Mine all orders r around 10 some delivered n some r in transit all through ats n prime.
Regarding fk ordered 2 1 is shipped after 5 days n 2nd one didn’t still
Amazon is best here

Missing
Deal Captain
6
13617
155
@vijkap201 wrote:

@mitu-ag wrote:

My 1st oct orders are still same status “preparing for dispatch”

Through few products. .. ordered on 2 or 3 oct has been delivered too…

Maybe amazon is over loaded with orders and they are processing orders in slow speed


Nahi bhai, Amazon ka bhi yahi haal hai… 2 aur 3 ko do order place kiya abhi tak ship nahi hua aur ek order kal karne per aaj gati dwara deliver ho gaya… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

I call gati as dheemi gati ’cos they are usually very slow but today delivered at lightening speed… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Yes Gati is totally opposite of their name. And also it is unreliable, the deliver boyusually gives unnecessary advice to customers. Once it has happened with me with damaged refrigerator of 400 ltrs the gati delivery boy said infibeam aisi hi refund nahi degi aapko damaged refrigerator ke liye.

Missing
Entertainer
0
7725
84
@cody wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

@mitu-ag wrote:

My 1st oct orders are still same status “preparing for dispatch”

Through few products. .. ordered on 2 or 3 oct has been delivered too…

Maybe amazon is over loaded with orders and they are processing orders in slow speed


Nahi bhai, Amazon ka bhi yahi haal hai… 2 aur 3 ko do order place kiya abhi tak ship nahi hua aur ek order kal karne per aaj gati dwara deliver ho gaya… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

I call gati as dheemi gati ’cos they are usually very slow but today delivered at lightening speed… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Yes Gati is totally opposite of their name. And also it is unreliable, the deliver boyusually gives unnecessary advice to customers. Once it has happened with me with damaged refrigerator of 400 ltrs the gati delivery boy said infibeam aisi hi refund nahi degi aapko damaged refrigerator ke liye.


Infibeam – Gati … Deadly combo… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
3594
77

flipkart is better for me at least in delivery dates
they also starts processing and shipping the items at night
this time amazon haven’t shipped my mobile from 6 days

Missing
Deal Captain
6
13617
155

My Amazon Order update says Package was handed directly to a neighbor, but i have still not received my item. What to do next now, i am worried. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
468
1192
16
@cody wrote:

My Amazon Order update says Package was handed directly to a neighbor, but i have still not received my item. What to do next now, i am worried. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

i too having same problem but iI get compensation as gift voucher. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
53
1332
26

My printer is yet to be dispatched. Even after seven days still processing. My friend placed order for same printer after me and his product is already dispatched.

Missing