AMAZON PAY EMI DISCOUNT CONFIRMATION

55°
Missing
Deal Cadet
85
148
2

Sometime ago i read a wierd thing on Amazon that if i order an product on amazon pay using amazon pay emi then i will get a tax benefit of 28 percent which the corporation get.
I know this might sound wierd but i am sure i read it somewhere on Amazon thats why i tried to register for amazon pay emi but couldn’t.
Now i am getting the option to register on amazon pay emi
Can someone plz confirm if we get tht discount or not

7 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Missing
Deal Captain
5,006
7989
116

@Mehulk , please share some screenshots highlighting the same
and link of the product where you are getting such option..
I just now added redmi Note 8 to cart and couldnt find any such option
either on the product page nor on the payment page

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
148
2
beastboy wrote:

@Mehulk , please share some screenshots highlighting the same
and link of the product where you are getting such option..
I just now added redmi Note 8 to cart and couldnt find any such option
either on the product page nor on the payment page

I dnt hv a ss thts y i asked bro

Missing
Deal Captain
5,006
7989
116
Expand
Mehulk wrote:

I dnt hv a ss thts y i asked bro

“Now i am getting the option to register on amazon pay emi”
Please share SS and link of registration page

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
148
2
Expand
beastboy wrote:

“Now i am getting the option to register on amazon pay emi”
Please share SS and link of registration page

Now registration stopped again.
They open window for limited time when i get tht option again i will ping u

Missing
Deal Captain
5,006
7989
116
Expand
Mehulk wrote:

Now registration stopped again.
They open window for limited time when i get tht option again i will ping u

Ok bro… Thanks in advance….. also if you can tell what are the requirements
and documentations required for opening that account.. i can better prepare them
in advance.. smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
148
2
Expand
beastboy wrote:

Ok bro… Thanks in advance….. also if you can tell what are the requirements
and documentations required for opening that account.. i can better prepare them
in advance.. smile

All i know is they ask for pan no to check ur eligibility never went beyond that

Missing