Hot Deal

Amazon Pay icici Bank Credit Card Declined

1545°
Deal Cadet
Dealcharmer

Hi, I had applied for amazon pay credit card it has been declined without any reason , i am already using an axis bank, and sbi bank card i am self employed and my residence and office address is same. i was advised by the person who came for the document collection to give a different office address but as i didn’t want to give false information , i told him to write the right info. so do you think the reason of declining the card is due to same office and home address ?

111 Comments  |  
37 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mine too declined without any reason. I already have SBI cc.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How can I apply for a Amazon pay icici card? Where can I find it to apply

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mine is delivered evenif i have provided same office and resident address. Though i mentioned i m salaried while applying card in Amazon app

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
hiteshu wrote:

Mine is delivered evenif i have provided same office and resident address. Though i mentioned i m salaried while applying card in Amazon app

they ask for a salary slip incase you are salaried

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Dealcharmer wrote:

so, nobody came to your place for documents and verification ?

Yes, the person came, filled online forms. Also asked KYC proof in original. But not asked for salary slip

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
hiteshu wrote:

Yes, the person came, filled online forms. Also asked KYC proof in original. But not asked for salary slip

you are lucky smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ohh then might be the verification guy is right.Did you give aadhaar as proof for either name or address?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

you dont need to give false info. just do one thing

charge your address a little bit. like residence is ground floor and office is back side or floor 1

i did the same and got my first axis cc 7yrs back smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
xera0117 wrote:

Ohh then might be the verification guy is right.Did you give aadhaar as proof for either name or address?

Yes I gave him all the documents he asked for plus i gave him itr and computation

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Demondealer wrote:

you dont need to give false info. just do one thing

charge your address a little bit. like residence is ground floor and office is back side or floor 1

i did the same and got my first axis cc 7yrs back smile

Thanks for the tip i will do this in my future applications lol though i have to wait for 6 months

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Office address is not just the issue your GTI also matters, what is your Gross Total Income?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Dealcharmer wrote:

around 480000 is it not eligible ?

As per my knowledge min 5lacs most of the bank looks for

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

too low

Please don’t take guesses. I have had couple of my friends having Annual income in the range of 2.6L to 3.2L. Both got approved. Please don’t state your “so called knowledge” as facts.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Baaap wrote:

As per my knowledge min 5lacs most of the bank looks for

No. Anywhere b/w 2.5L to 3L does the trick easily.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
sobirvs wrote:

No. Anywhere b/w 2.5L to 3L does the trick easily.

Yes, but certain bank prefer min 5lacs

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
sobirvs wrote:

Please don’t take guesses. I have had couple of my friends having Annual income in the range of 2.6L to 3.2L. Both got approved. Please don’t state your “so called knowledge” as facts.

more important than income level is credit score. income level basically determines initial credit limit. but credit score determines whether the person is even eligible or not.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

more important than income level is credit score. income level basically determines initial credit limit. but credit score determines whether the person is even eligible or not.

:Facepalm: , by that logic, a person who has never taken loan or credit from a bank and has “0” or NA CIBIL will never get a credit card? Sir, as I said before, stop taking guesses.

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
sobirvs wrote:

:Facepalm: , by that logic, a person who has never taken loan or credit from a bank and has “0” or NA CIBIL will never get a credit card? Sir, as I said before, stop taking guesses.

True to some extent. Many banks will reject CC with 0 cibil score.
(Except secured cards against FD, or cards given against salary account)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

True to some extent. Many banks will reject CC with 0 cibil score.
(Except secured cards against FD, or cards given against salary account)

Yes I agree. SCB had declined my application 2 years back since I had cibil score 0. You know what I too had salary account with them, was working with reputed MNC with good salary package

Missing