Amazon pay ICICI credit card

92°
Deal Newbie
DjWalaBabu

Do most of the website like Pharmeasy, Ajio, Myntra, Tatacliq treats Amazon ICICI credit card as ICICI credit card or separate.

Currently i hold HDFC millennia cc and need ICICI cc since most of the offers these days are on ICICI.

10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Separate. ICICI Amazon card is excluded from most ICICI Bank offers

Go for ICICI platinum if you want ICICI Bank related offers. Going for ICICI Amazon doesn’t make sense in your case as you already have millennia which gives better, if not equal, rewards on all offline, online and wallet spends.

Only advantage I feel ICICI Amazon has over millennia is there is no minimum spend criteria to get cashbacks and no capping

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
saxena_ wrote:

Separate. ICICI Amazon card is excluded from most ICICI Bank offers

Go for ICICI platinum if you want ICICI Bank related offers. Going for ICICI Amazon doesn’t make sense in your case as you already have millennia which gives better, if not equal, rewards on all offline, online and wallet spends.

Only advantage I feel ICICI Amazon has over millennia is there is no minimum spend criteria to get cashbacks and no capping

Thanks bro

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If you have an ICICI SB account, even your debit card is good enough for most offers.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Where to use apay icici card.. for best value? Without actually spend neutral_face

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

can i get any other cc on c2c on the basis of apay icici card  ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Spiderguy252 wrote:

If you have an ICICI SB account, even your debit card is good enough for most offers.

Is that true?

The offers on online sites are predominantly for credit cards, these days.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
gezel wrote:

Is that true?

The offers on online sites are predominantly for credit cards, these days.

Not true. There usually is a banner like this, which indicates that both CCs and DCs are covered:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/734395/original/Flipkart-ICICI-Bank-Cards-Offer-1024x147.jpg?1642137302


Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Spiderguy252 wrote:

Not true. There usually is a banner like this, which indicates that both CCs and DCs are covered:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/734395/original/Flipkart-ICICI-Bank-Cards-Offer-1024x147.jpg?1642137302


But in DC the maximum discount will always be less than CC.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

But in DC the maximum discount will always be less than CC.

+1
Also many times you only get offers if you opt for debit card EMI

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
saxena_ wrote:

Separate. ICICI Amazon card is excluded from most ICICI Bank offers

Go for ICICI platinum if you want ICICI Bank related offers. Going for ICICI Amazon doesn’t make sense in your case as you already have millennia which gives better, if not equal, rewards on all offline, online and wallet spends.

Only advantage I feel ICICI Amazon has over millennia is there is no minimum spend criteria to get cashbacks and no capping

Most of the time, my ICICI Amazon Pay card IS eligible for ICICI offers.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply